Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 15. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
However, the market is at very low to invest but as the market sentiments are negative so investment at this time is not advisable. Let the market take a direction after that investment can be made.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
Yes . It is time to buy now altcoins because many altcoins are dump. Buy and hold longterm.
Activity: 353
March 22, 2018, 07:17:21 AM
There is still value in investing in Altcoin, but the real issue is that there are a lot of ICOs on the market that will bring high profits to investors or buyers of these funds. By doing good research we find good ICO. There is no difficulty in getting a good ICO, deposit the money in the subcoins and wait.
Activity: 350
March 21, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
Investment in Altcoins is always worth because you can afford Altcoins within short budget,BTC is not affordable due to high price.Altcoins like ETH,XPR,XLM,NEO,IOTA,EOS are worth to invest.Currently their is much fluctuation in market and profit rate is  higher if you are doing trading sensibly.I have good percentage of investment in Altcoins and due to fluctuation i am earning a lot of profit.So i can say confidently that investment in Altcoins is always worth.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
If you put in the perspective of course yes if you need to immediately get a profit then probably not.
Activity: 336
March 20, 2018, 03:08:11 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

I love the privacy sector, but sure is it getting saturated. I like Sumo as a low cap but in the long run, I only see perhaps a handful of privacy coins surviving with the big market caps leading the way.
Activity: 394
March 20, 2018, 06:39:14 AM
You need to invest in coins not from the top but those who are really ready to grow and show their worth in the market and be big competitors in the future. Look at the cardano or Enigma it that can shoot.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
Of course, it is profitable having. The only nag there would be how to spot the good coins among the so many redundant and fraudulent ones. There is a lot of interesting altcoin on the market at the moment and so many coming onto the market everyday.  I believe altcoins have a future and always will.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
Almost all the coin is down, most of the recently launched coin are below their ICO prices, so this is right time to invest in altcoins and get good bargain. But i will advice invest what you are willing to lose.
Activity: 8
March 20, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
Altcoin rates have shown, that they 100% relay on BTC, right?
Like I would like to, but still... Eeh... BTC is the one from what it started and maybe, it's the thing that really feeds the market. Altcoins might just be some kind of aftereffect of what happened with BTC during the last year.
Activity: 252
March 20, 2018, 05:34:48 AM
When the projects are good, it is always the right time to invest. Now we just need to be more selective
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
March 20, 2018, 05:32:33 AM
Certainly if you invest in altcoin just like ethereum you are sure to earn it if its price increases but if you drop it you just wait for it to rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 05:24:10 AM

I think investing in altcoin is still valuable, but it should be investing in top value altcoins, having the potential to grow and be a long-term investment. If you want to invest in altcoin then I recommend investing in ETH, this is the best altcoin present, just after bitcoin, it has a lot of potential, promising to bring great profit to investors in the future.
Activity: 170
March 20, 2018, 05:19:36 AM
invest why not.tetapi we do not get the wrong select .from responsible and clear will the investment we provide. always give will the development of investment that we give
Activity: 7
March 20, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
Did someone notice that bitcoin rise faster than altcoins in a short run. Thst thing always prevents me from earning(
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 350
March 19, 2018, 05:37:06 PM
Yes of course. There are still a lot of good altcoins in the market worth investing in. It's just a matter of being able to choose correctly and being firm and patient until you made some profit. With alts, you will get more coins for your money's worth due to the low price. And when the price shoots up, huge earnings will come your way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
March 19, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
I prefer to invest in altcoins. I think that when there are many alt coins in the market, it is necessary to choose  a few of them. I think altcoins worth making some investments and it is necessary to find projects with growing and potential fortunes.
You have  a point mate,  because if we have patience to find an altcoins and chose the finest coins that might you think has a potential. Then all we have to do is keep on monitor that coin because it will increase its value with mo time.
Activity: 238
March 19, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
Ethereum is number one candidate for another altcoin with good prospect that can be comparable to bitcoin in nearest future. Bitcoin still has a lots of potential for growth but ethereum will also do better!
Activity: 420
March 19, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

Alt coins are still worth investing in, just depends on what alt coin you chose to invest in,, the ones with high growth potential are those that address the current market need, their value will increase as soon as the market recovers and they will have good returns, making the worth every penny you put in them
Pages:
Jump to: