Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 12. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
I think it's worth still investing in altcoins some of which may show better growth than BTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
Of course, this must necessarily be done in order to earn in this market.Just choose good projects that can bring you a profit

Exactly, it's not really enough to invest in altcoin  , much better to choose where you can put your investment because if you put your money to an investment that don't have potential to bring you a profit chances are you lose all your money. Indeed investing is one of the best way to make a profit, but like i said you need to choose where you can put your money through investment.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
it makes sense to invest in altcoin, All kriptonok, led by Bitcoin, suddenly skyrocketed. Maybe this is the influence of some analyst, but before that there was such an inexplicable decline. Nevertheless, our trend lines still help out. The fact that the market is growing, we wrote on Wednesday. You can also denote the upper limit of the slow growing trend, then the breakdown to the top becomes an additional confirmation signal.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:01:44 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

investing in crypto right now is quite risky. if you invest now you may ask for experts advice on what to buy,
Activity: 532
April 13, 2018, 07:01:05 AM
its depends but i think bitcoin is still number one its growing more than altcoins, thats why invest in bitcoin its very sure. in altcoins better doing daily traders its very worth it, altcoins very fast increase and decrease you can earn daily profit with altcoins
Activity: 81
April 13, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
Yes it's still worth to invest in altcoins.  Just study and learn more about good projects.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
April 11, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
Of course, invest in altcoins still worth. Why not? Cryptocurrency world isn't consist of only bitcoin. There are so many promising altcoins in crypto world.

For example, ethereum is a right decision for investment in my opinion. If you consider it as a long-term investment, you will be definitely profitable. On the other hand ICON(ICX) and Wanchain(WAN) are really worth for investing. I truly believe these coins will rise when the market turn green.

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
April 11, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
It is always worth to invest in altcoins in my opinion, but you should do it very carefully. Altcoins will prevail in the future!
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
April 11, 2018, 05:08:45 AM
Certainly worth it. Now I think it's the best time for that. You need to choose the best coins and buy them. This will give a good profit in the future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 05:08:00 AM
I think invest in some altcoins still worth but you need patient for waiting the price will growing up.This is very good time to invest in altcoins. But it depends on how you wanna invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
April 11, 2018, 05:05:35 AM
It can be the best time for invest in altcoins. Prices are really low and I believe end of the bear market is at the door. I will definitely invest more.
Activity: 350
April 10, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
Of course, if you know that you are going to do and also to have necessary information for investments because the shortcoming or experience and information can be fatal, when it comes to investments because everything can go not so if you know nothing. At first well study.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
April 10, 2018, 06:52:03 AM
Any prospective project can grow within 3 years. You have to be patient and wait for an increase if you are going to invest in altcoins
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2018, 06:31:33 PM
Undoubtedly worth it. Some altcoins show good growth even in such a market. For example, the token is gup. Only yesterday this coin grew by almost 50 percent. A good profit for those who invest.
I completely agree, altcoin market is capable to handle much higher prices, its going in that way. Until now many people already earned a lot of money from altcoins, not just that the same people now have money and altcoins. Everyday some coin rise a lot, some drops, but in long run most of them are
gaining value, and that will not be different next year, or the one after next one, profit will come for all those who wait. For day traders I have advice, keep your profit in altcoins, not fiat and you will be rich in couple years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Ofcourse there are still a lot of good coin where you can invest in. Perhaps today one alt from top 10 of coinmarketcap was up for 10% and i always was for this coin - NEO. I like it a lot. Cold mining - best
Regards.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 06:19:59 PM
Undoubtedly worth it. Some altcoins show good growth even in such a market. For example, the token is gup. Only yesterday this coin grew by almost 50 percent. A good profit for those who invest.
Activity: 336
April 09, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Altcoin investment is really worth it! If you have many money, it is better if you will make investment with altcoins because the income that you can get is more big than other investments.
Yes it is. To get a good profit from investing in you need to make a long-term investment in the right projects. The most important thing is to choose the right project. Long-term investment is a necessity because the daily trading of altcoins is currently very unpredictable.
Activity: 4
April 08, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
It is community based. With the of intially amassing a seed community of atleast 20000. Each member will be airdropped 20000 Marinecoins for each proof of promotion. MarineCoin ICO will airdrop 98% of its coins. A crypto currency for the IoT, with fast blockchain transactions. Register and signup airdropped coins. The block chain will be maintained by artificial intelligence. The Iot will be able to be used the block chain. The artificial intelligence will free up time from routine block chain maintenance. Go here marineco.in to register, marineco.in/ico for ICO. MTC has an artificial intelligence that is time tested.
copper member
Activity: 266
https://posq.space
April 07, 2018, 04:20:13 PM
Poseidon Quark is trading at an extremely undervalued price right now as it has just been launched, and being a masternode coin the value will rise exponentially over the coming weeks.

https://posq.io
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
Investing in some altcoin is still worth it the best thing to do is to research about the project before investing on it.
Pages:
Jump to: