Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 14. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
I think that investing in altcoin is still very feasible. because altcoin also has its own meaning and its own progress. so in investing we need to be careful in living it for the future to be better.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
It is worth it if you do a good research before investing. Whitepaper, team, do they have a product?
A good way to start is a new exchange. You take it from zero and you earn assets by joining bounty programs.
I'm into bitpaction.com . They have bounty and ambassador program plus multiple events and their exchange when adding new coins.
And if you hold BPS can be a good advantage in trading fees and airdrops.Take a look here: https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition
I'm very happy investing here.  Smiley
Activity: 238
March 31, 2018, 03:34:07 PM
Certainly it is worth investing further. The world of crypto currency is still in its early development, and it's wonderful! All the best will be ahead.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 12:17:29 PM
Its always worth, depends on how you do it... Investing in alts is profitable for sure, especially for long term investment. Be careful and take few alts, not the only one
it is still worth if you can find alt coins with good project and has solid developer to help run the peoject.  with so many alt coins in the market better find one with good future result.  though alt coins is riskier than actual market trading if you have keen and patience  to check their white paper and updates so you can select the best for your investment goal
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
I think it's hard to invest in other altcoins I know that bitcoin is ruling and stronger than other altcoins, because the bitcoin will only enrich you just by holding it.
Activity: 128
March 30, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
For Sure! Alts like PRG, XPA and SKY are doing pretty well. I would say go long term with these and HODL. They have a high chance of continuous growth after the market goes green. Also do your research on these, I'm sure you'll find them interesting.
Activity: 122
March 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
It’s worth investing when it’s a good project with an effective team backing it.
I have a gang of such coins they have a good future and a great chance of exponential growth.
The following are making their names in the market right now:

TAU

XLM

ARDOR
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
Investing is always worth and but depending on what you invest in. Before doing it you've goota make some research (sometimes it steels your time giving nothing definite) and after you made your choice you invest but doubt continues to make you nervous 'cause no one research can give you 100% guarantee of success and even if you winning ratio is 9 to 1 you   feel like playing a lottery game. So go on and invest in allts! You gonna win!  Wink Or maybe not to do it 'cause you can loss your money?  Huh
To invest or not invest in alts! That's question!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
Its always worth, depends on how you do it... Investing in alts is profitable for sure, especially for long term investment. Be careful and take few alts, not the only one

There are several coins that have fallen in the dollar equivalent already by 10 times, among them Bitcoin Gold
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
subcoins fall for a long time I think it is worth trying for him at the time because we will have invested in very low prices
Activity: 434
March 30, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
Activity: 156
March 30, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
Yes still worthy despite of a huge dips of altcoins at the market but we should stay positive the game is not over. Altcoins will rise back don't loose your hopes and don't end at sorrows by just selling it now at a lower price. Instead of panicking what im thinking now is to have additional investments at ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash in my portfolio. Now is the perfect time to invest at altcoins, the lower the price we spend at buying altcoins now the higher earnings we can get in the future if it will bounce back again at the market. Im sure altcoins will rise again im very sure at it. Big whales will come out sooner just wait at the massive rampage of altcoins at the market but it's better to invest now while it's not late..
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 30, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
check tronx Its has good fluctuation in this downtrend. tron project is launch today i believe i hope tron able to survive in this condition. All coin are down now and this is good start for those who wanted to starting investing on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 11:06:24 AM
Before we invest in any altcoin we need to make research if this is really worth and valuable to hold so that we will not blame ourselves at the time of exchange and we will earned more profit.
Activity: 528
March 30, 2018, 10:45:47 AM
Altcoins are risky investment but it can be profitable if you are good in technical analysis. The altcoins are the reason why I have now many bitcoins. I believe that altcoins will help me to become successful person in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
March 30, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
Yes! I can say that altcoins are worth it. I keep patronizing some altcoins because I know that there are altcoins that will become more valuable in the near future! I know that I can earn more money if I will make investment with altcoins.
Activity: 352
March 28, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
Yes, investing in altcoin is still worth. But its all about long term investment now. Should be very cautious to avoid the scams, there also will be a lot of opportunities for great profits
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
of course it is...the main task is to find a good altcoin, and not the one that will collapse in half a year...there are very good altcoins with which you can become rich
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 28, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
However, the market is at very low to invest but as the market sentiments are negative so investment at this time is not advisable. Let the market take a direction after that investment can be made.

more importantly before investing on altcoins or new altcoins, investors should be sure and spent time to research regarding the quality of the ICO or an altcoin because not all of them are having a good projects. the altcoin project will be the reason why the coin price value will pump.
there are some more promising altcoins that their projects and products will not be dependent on Bitcoin's market price value. those altcoins are worth investing like Oyster Pearl PRL, Envion, WePower, KWHCoin etc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
March 28, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

investing in altcoins still better than investing into some local businesses or gambling because most altcoins will offer higher return of investments to investors.
I choose to invest in altcoins because of the high return of investments. and I already gained higher earning since I joined this forum and start to invest into some new altcoins since last year.
soon I will be investing more altcoins than this first quarter because I know that especially when Bitcoin will rise back, I will get higher return of investments in the next few months or even weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: