Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 18. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 06:38:21 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
we should not invest, if our intention is not good. because it also depends on us. so if you want to invest then do it wholeheartedly.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 06:25:40 PM
Altcoins are still of interest to the investor, that now temporary inconveniences for purchase because of restrictions from novosti or regulator, it is temporary, but the result will justify the costs I think...
Yes, but it was thanks to negative news that prices fell to the level acceptable for the purchase of cryptocurrency. Already many times we watched as with the advent of negative news altcoins fell, and then there were positive news and the price for all cryptocurrency starts to grow. So now is not the time to panic, and the time to take advantage of the fact that the price of cryptocurrency is low and buy altcoins and bitcoin. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 17, 2018, 12:42:57 PM
The best altcoin is Ethereum. Its will not rise in sharp way in future I suppose. This is my opinion. It seems like Ethereum will be forever. So I invest in this currency and very glad that I have good results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 16, 2018, 04:41:07 PM
Altcoins are still of interest to the investor, that now temporary inconveniences for purchase because of restrictions from novosti or regulator, it is temporary, but the result will justify the costs I think...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
The worth will be determined if what coin you are investing with because not all altcoin will bring you to the top. Make a thorough study and comparison on coins you are interesting to invest with. But never leave Bitcoin behind just because you are not happy with it. Remember, there are no altcoins without Bitcoin.
Activity: 352
March 16, 2018, 04:35:02 PM
Investing in another coin would be the wrong thing to do if you know that Bitcoin is unstoppable. What is the purpose of this question?
You got it, instead of investing in altcoin why don't you invest in bitcoin instead and you know bitcoin is unstoppable. You should ask yourself first if it is right to invest in altcoin if bitcoin is unstoppable. Since the altcoin is short term holding why bitcoin is for long term i suggest investing in bitcoin would be benefit for you because there are so many bitcoiners that want to buy bitcoin for long term holding.
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 04:29:22 PM
It's worth investing in atcoins but first make sure you do some research about them and choose only the ones with great projects
Among the altcoins you can meet just great projects with an interesting idea, big partners and a good team. In addition, almost all the coins are now very much lowered and are very cheap. Now a good opportunity to buy good coins with a big discount.  Smiley  For example, in my opinion, one of these projects is capp.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 16, 2018, 03:55:22 PM
It's worth investing in atcoins but first make sure you do some research about them and choose only the ones with great projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
As for me, now is a very favorable time for investment. The market is in decline and will soon grow. A lot of promising projects and ICO. For example, today he invested in one promising project CAPP (Cappacity). It is a platform for developing virtual reality products. In March 2018, the second phase of the ICO, before active development. Potential 500% and above. To invest for the long term.
To buy on the exchanges: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/CAPP-to-BTC
Store at: www.myetherwallet.com
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
It's not the best time to invest in alts at the momment. However you can always find a nice spot if you do your own research.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 16, 2018, 03:48:40 PM
If you estimate altcoin simply from a position of cost, it is very risky. If you see the real innovation of technology and the team behind it then it is always profitable.
Agree. Before investment in altcoin you have to find out some information about project and then make decision: invest or choose another alt
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
March 16, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
At the moment altcoin market is not good, i think btc is getting ready for new all time high after finding strong support around these levels, once btc finds new peak and consolidates then altcoins will come to party.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 16, 2018, 03:43:09 PM
Its all worth it specially if you choose those ideal altcoins that will give you more for profit i the future. Invest and hold that's what we need to do right now. Crypto world is just starting.
He should invest the money that he placed aside to play with. Investing everything that he has is not going to make him any money because he might panic with his orders.
Activity: 364
March 16, 2018, 03:41:28 PM
If you estimate altcoin simply from a position of cost, it is very risky. If you see the real innovation of technology and the team behind it then it is always profitable.
Activity: 882
March 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
Investing in altcoin is still worth it once you find the best coin for you. If you want a higher profit. Look for promise cheap altcoins. It will give you huge profit, and some can even go up more that 1000x. Do not just pic random coins in the market. Use all your sources to investigate and research to lessen the risk, because at the end of the day, it is you money.

The main thing here is to understand which coin is going to be the favourite in these races. Then stake at it, and soon you will start to get your profit. Yes, in my opinion, many alts are profitable, NEM, NEO, Cardano, for instance.

Also check BeEasy - great project I think in my signature!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 05:16:45 PM
Yes it is still worth to invest and i know that technology will change everything from monetary system and to any parts of economy. Altcoins are the best to invest coz they have double purpose one security, two- financial freedom for everyone.
Activity: 798
March 14, 2018, 04:29:54 PM
Yes it is still worth, but not all altcoins, just few valuable ones having good potential like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin for example. Such coins have good value and developpement and their communities and volume of trading keep growing up with time, so holding them is likely very profitable for the long run.
Activity: 336
March 14, 2018, 04:26:34 PM
Without a doubt. And there's never been a better time to buy. These prices are amazing. Everything is on sale!
Activity: 280
March 14, 2018, 04:25:31 PM
Yes, investing in altcoins still profitable, especially if you choose carefully the most successful coins which have good potential, because their prices are expected to rise highly in the future, so you can buy them now with cheaper price and sell them when the prices increase.
Pages:
Jump to: