Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 32. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
February 09, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
Of course yes..If you have a good sense about market it is still worthy to invest in altcoin..I think 2018 will be a great uear for alt coins.All we have to do is identify the gems in the market..
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 09, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
Yes there is still worth in buying or investing in alternative coins since they will provide also a income which you can used to start a new life.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
Invest now so you dont regret later...spring will be altcoin season!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
Invest in altcoins is the best choice when bitcoin value still not stable, better than invest in altcoin with price less than 1$ like doge, NXT, IGNIS and etc. You can buy a lot of doge and hold it for 1-2 months untill reach high price and sell them.
Activity: 518
January 27, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
altcoins promising investment , but you need to know in what to invest, that would not lose money because a lot of market garbage, and in bitcoin we always need to invest
Activity: 322
January 27, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
At the time of the start of this thread, the situation has already begun to change in favor of the alts. Just look on the distribution of the capitalisation of cryptocurrencies. You can see this at the link: https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/ (chart "Percentage of Total Market Capitalization (Dominance)") The relative share of bitcoin going down, while the proportion of altcoins grows.

So my answer, yes it profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 27, 2018, 02:09:48 AM
All the things on market can make money from, don't wait, jump in some and you will know how to do that
But it's not easy what as say, we must really instill a sense of optimism and a strong intention in it, anyhow the price movements that's easily influenced by a various things taught us to better knowing everything that can affect it over time.

Altcoin is still really very worth for investment, we just have to knowing and pick the right altcoin, this is the one side of the investment that promises a definite profit if we can really adapt to the price developments.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 27, 2018, 01:52:44 AM
There are so many now new and upcoming quality projects to invest in, not just plan whitepapers and an idea, like so many crap coins that have come and gone before hand. Of course there are still some scams lurking around, so you need to do your due diligence thoroughly before investing. Don't just invest on hype and FOMO,, make sure you know enough about any project before you invest in it and I would say YES, t's well worth investing in the crypto space still. It's like picking up penny stocks in the 80's and 90's lol.  Smiley
Activity: 266
January 27, 2018, 01:40:14 AM
New technology are emerging in market alt coins are getting new billion of dollars into market through ico tokens these tokens are future of blockchain altcoin will create a new eco system like new internet 2.0
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 27, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
On my own opinion,you can never tell that an altcoin is worth it or not unless you are an investor to that altcoin.Nobody can really tell if an altcoin is good or not.A dump or worthy enough to hodl it.Being into crypto world takes a lot of guts and really have the courage and the luck to be on it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 27, 2018, 01:09:19 AM
Don't mess around with investment
Prudent investment
Be responsible for your own money
right we must be responsible for our money,and dont let anyone dictate or dont rely on advices,better that you do yourown research,altcoin is the bes way to profit more bigger than bitcoin.but if you can choose what alts would grow,or what alt would dump
Activity: 308
January 27, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
All the things on market can make money from, don't wait, jump in some and you will know how to do that
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 27, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
in my opinion until whenever investment in altcoin will still be worth it, because investing in altcoin gives us more profit than we invest in gold or forex, because i have experienced it myself.

Indeed true and correct, investing in any form of altcoins was really profitable just make sure the coin plan project is in progress like Waves platform, Ethereum, Neo, and others that are listed at the top 20 coinmarketcap. Because most of profit was came into altcoin not directly in bitcoin even up to now.
Activity: 8
January 27, 2018, 01:00:10 AM
you could invest in hive project, a factoring platform on the blockchain, very good team and project ! i really recommend
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 12:51:54 AM
As you can see the Times change, now BTC is stable and the altcoins are rising and even more qeu come out of the list of the Topcien of Coinmarketcap
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 12:22:28 AM
which coin to invest depends on many factors
research you coin first and read carefully the details about it.
i invested in dero after reading their 20 pages ann thread. As everyone seems to love and believe developer.
after dero published the future code, i invested more and directed all hardware to dero.
there are few sellers of dero on exchange as of high price and exchange issues.peoples switch to mine dero rather than waiting for issues to get resolved.
if you are looking for new blockchain and more than just fork of old coin go to dero.
 DERO: Privacy + Smart Contracts + Lightning Fast Transactions, like monero + ethereum
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dero-dag-cryptonote-bulletproofs-ssl-pow-smart-contracts-2525508
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 27, 2018, 12:13:14 AM
I think that investing altcoin is still worth it because one of the altcoins could be the next bitcoin so if you can do a lot of research first before you invest in an altcoin then it is much better because you will be choosing the right coin for you and that could be the next bitcoin based on your research which is a good long term investment.
Activity: 131
January 26, 2018, 11:51:43 PM
I think investing in altcoins is still worth even ita price is far away from bitcoin. Altcoins still have chance to grow up, just believe on it. I think waves have a potential to grow up.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
January 26, 2018, 11:40:33 PM
in my opinion until whenever investment in altcoin will still be worth it, because investing in altcoin gives us more profit than we invest in gold or forex, because i have experienced it myself.
Activity: 201
January 26, 2018, 11:24:16 PM
Of course, altcoins are worth investing. There are already many altcoins that have been growing in value at a fast rate. And bitcoins are becoming in demand, now is the perfect time to maximize the possibilities of investing in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: