Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 34. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 12:05:42 PM
I think its better way to invest to altcoins to earn more bitcoins, this is way how 90% of traders are doing this job, if u do in different way u are gonna lose a lot of oppurtunity in this trading..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Yes, worth
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
If you study the top 100 coin on coinmarketcap, you will definitely found some coin with a lots of potential that will make you smile in 6 to 12 months period. The regular coin also are very good option to consider.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
I think altcoin in this era are now very volatile, fragile and risky just because of its emerging quantity in the market. On the otherhand, with the right research and choice of coins, Altcoin are the best way to earn 100% to 500% in profit or maybe even more. Engaging in altcoin is like 50-50 in risk/profit but Ill choose to risk some of my investment to improve my experience and decide better in the future instances. So I'd say it would be worth to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
January 15, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
I think it's still worth it because investment in Altcoin is increasing rapidly many people are using it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 15, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
Bitcoin has only 30% of the market cap, which is low enough, alts are slowly gaining more ground. I'd say you won't regret investing in alts.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
There are always new projects and altoins that come out. Keep an eye on the projects, you may find interesting one. I keep investing in altcoin when I am convinced by it.
I will be very proud to say that investing in altcoins is still very worth it because this year is we will be the best year for altcoins so the money we will invest in altcoin is we will be very safe and worth it.
Activity: 101
January 12, 2018, 11:23:26 AM
Based on my observation in the development of altcoin. This cryptocurrency will continue to increase because of the hard work of the people in this forum. Investing here while its value is cheap is really worth it because we can never say when will it hit the high value and become profitable.
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 12:25:40 PM
Yes it can be still good but nobody knows for sure in this crazy market... there are much interesting ICOs going on at the moment so check it maybe or also good tokens good night
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
Of course it worth, but with so many ICOs it's difficult to make a choice.
The only wise strategy is to analyze with care every aspect, just to avoid big mistakes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
January 07, 2018, 12:11:36 AM
Bitcoin will always be the best coin to invest. However, bitcoin's price now is so high. Current price now is $16,689.20. Even though it just fall down at 1.51%, we can clearly see that it's price is still positively glowing. If you can afford it, then go and invest on bitcoin. Still promises a very flattering reward in the future. Although investing in altcoins will also benefit you in the long run. Like etherium, ripple and litecoin. Check out this link, https://coinmarketcap.com, and see for yourself.

When you invest in bitcoin, you need more capital to gain more profit. Unlike in altcoins, there's a lot of coins have potential surrounding in the market right now not only those you've said. You need to find out what it is.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2018, 12:10:34 AM
Worth it when you invest in an altcoin because its a nice investment that many people prove it. Like at bitcoin it have small risk of your money because sometimes the value of it are decreasing and increasing. Base of my knowledge about it if you invest you need to risk your money because we don't know if the project you invest will success or fail.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
January 07, 2018, 12:07:39 AM
Yes it is, but it's probably hard to find a good one, that price wont go down after ICO ending. Nowadays so much scam ICO that actually want to coletc money and that's all, need to do a lot of researches vefore you find good one ICO.
I think I also agree with you it is hard to find good, but the price will not go down after the ending of ICO, that's why I keep searching and reading for a good ICO's to join.
Activity: 112
January 06, 2018, 11:56:56 PM
Yes, altcoins are worth investing. There are already some altcoins that have been growing in value at a fast rate. Since bitcoins are becoming in demand, now is the perfect time to maximize the possibilities of investing in altcoins.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 06, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Bitcoin is very god to invest for middle term (I believe it will rise again very much, at least until summer. Then, who knows?)
But I think it's a good idea to watch carefuly some altcoins, as some of them can have a real explosion.
So, yes, it still worth to invest.
Activity: 168
January 06, 2018, 07:21:46 AM
Bitcoin will always be the best coin to invest. However, bitcoin's price now is so high. Current price now is $16,689.20. Even though it just fall down at 1.51%, we can clearly see that it's price is still positively glowing. If you can afford it, then go and invest on bitcoin. Still promises a very flattering reward in the future. Although investing in altcoins will also benefit you in the long run. Like etherium, ripple and litecoin. Check out this link, https://coinmarketcap.com, and see for yourself.
Activity: 126
January 06, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
There are always new projects and altoins that come out. Keep an eye on the projects, you may find interesting one. I keep investing in altcoin when I am convinced by it.

That is true, there is always new project that offer good innovative solution to public aside from scammers. If you check coinmarketcap.com "top gainers" section you will see that every day at least couple of coin is making you 10X of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
January 06, 2018, 06:28:59 AM
Activity: 107
January 06, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
Altcoin invests can give you the kick in your portfolio but it needs good investigation whether projects are good and have potential or not. My favourites for 2018 are CLOAK (CloakCoin) and FUN (FunFair)
Activity: 42
January 06, 2018, 06:19:45 AM
Bitcoin is the best option for investment. But altercoin is good good option for investment. But to invest in altercoin you need to be very wise. Need good study of the altercoins. Than it can be fruitful for you.
Pages:
Jump to: