Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 22. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:27:39 PM
I think to invest now is the best thing because the current dip has hit the price of crypto so much that some coins are 80% down. Its good to invest now because no one knows when the bull run will hit the market.
therefore, with the reduction in altcoin reaching 80%, it is very good to start investing in the long and short term, it is very good. because in the coming year the price of the altcoin will experience a large price increase and to get the desired profit it will also be possible
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
As long as you see a good coin to invest that is on the negative price, buy it if you have an extra money, because when this coin goes to normal price again or even entering a bull run, automatic profit you receive already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
I am transferring my coins to bitcoin. I see a good future for him. I do not undertake to invest yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
I also think like that because now is the right time to invest, because the price of each coin is very cheap compared to the previous price, and I also believe that the crypto market will increase in the next few months, So those who have savings need not be afraid to invest now.
Activity: 560
September 11, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
If you really think you are ready, then this is the best time to invest in crypto because when the market get back on track. More profit will be made.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 11, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
Investing now would be an amazing option because all prices are extremely. I'm 100% sure that market will start growing again after this long dip.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 12:51:20 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
As time shows, need to invest later. Even today, when all the altcoins are lowering again, it seems to me that the market will continue to fall further.
Activity: 221
September 11, 2018, 10:34:25 AM
I will say now is the best way to invest into altcoin and wait for it after a long period of time and to be an investor you don't need to take time on anything you want to do just jump to it immediately.

Yes, currently the market is still red and the majority of altcoin prices are cheap, so it is a good opportunity to buy. In a hurry, I don't think it should be done, research needs to be done first to determine the most appropriate coin for investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
I will say now is the best way to invest into altcoin and wait for it after a long period of time and to be an investor you don't need to take time on anything you want to do just jump to it immediately.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 11, 2018, 10:28:35 AM
The sooner the better. But you must be careful to find the right coin and the quality is good to invest. This is the right time for everyone to invest as much as possible. Withholding for some time to come is not a difficult thing if you already have a strong enough mentality to continue to survive. After being able to go through all the crypto trips, there will be many benefits that you can get.
Activity: 131
September 11, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
Now as a great time to invest, the prices are ridiculous compared to late last year. Yes this period, many were unsettled and many left the market, but will see how things will start to return and cryptocurrency will attract a lot of money.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
I also believe that the best strategy is to stay calm and wait for the trend to change.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 11, 2018, 10:16:25 AM
If you can invest today in altcoins then just do it. Don't wait too much. Be ready to be an investor in the right moment, before the market starts to grow
Activity: 58
September 11, 2018, 10:14:10 AM
Just be careful on investing, look for altcoins that you feel will have the potential for growth. And when you made up your mind, now is a great time to invest since the price drops and maybe you can earn profit from hodl. The last quarter of 2018 is coming and I think that the market will eventually rise again.
Activity: 295
September 11, 2018, 10:12:26 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Of course this is the right time to buy altcoins, but the question is how long can you be patient to hold the altcoins that you buy, because I think it's difficult to predict when the market will repeat like in 2017.
Activity: 54
September 11, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Due to the recent down fall of crypto market, the worst hit are the altcoins. Most of them have lost over 80% of their value when compared with their values at the start of the year. So yes the time looks right to invest in altcoins. But one needs to be picky in investing right now. only alts which have some potential will rise and not all alts. So just check from your end before investing.
Activity: 546
September 11, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
Altcoins have always been an excellent opportunity for that. To invest in them, but only on condition that now very cheap altcoins and they are now really very cheap, I will say that the BTC will no longer fall below $ 6000
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
I think to invest now is the best thing because the current dip has hit the price of crypto so much that some coins are 80% down. Its good to invest now because no one knows when the bull run will hit the market.
Activity: 114
September 11, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
I agree that now is a best time to invest and hold. The other question is what to invest  into? Is there something good and reliable in altcoins now? Except Ethereum of course. If I will buy something I definitely will hold this because that is the rule of market. Buy cheaper, sell more expensive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
yes, currently the market is red and I use this opportunity to buy more altcoins which I believe will give me a lot of profits in the future and the coins that I buy now I will hold for a very long time maybe 5-6 years
Holding for five or six years, you are actually doing something crazy because the market is changing very fast, only a few months you have been able to make huge profits, but if you hold longer, you probably will not get anything except the loss. So, I recommend selling at times when profit is highest and you feel most satisfied, and then you should disappear from this field, looking for another field when things are gradually degraded and become more frightening
Pages:
Jump to: