Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 17. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:56:31 PM
Never miss your chance to make investment at bitcoin today, why do you have waiting for tomorrow for investment at bitcoin, maybe tomorrow bitcoin will be on higher price and you have miss your chance to take profit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:46:12 PM
Why wait for later?
altcoin potential to generate profits. never too much and long in thinking so as for inhibiting our step to investing. altcoin is a container that is good for investment. so, do this now and prepare for the next price spike.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 16, 2018, 10:22:35 PM
in my opinion it should grab the opportunity at this time. because the price of all the coins are also being dropped. and you will get benefited with the condition. you will get altcoin at a low price.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 16, 2018, 10:19:36 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
No one knows when bull run begins, but i think this is the best time to buy good altcoins and bitcoin, all are on sales, you can buy at a very cheap price but buy crypto gradually because the dip price is hard to predict.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 16, 2018, 10:15:19 PM
Cryptocurrency market activities is about seizing the moment.  The moment a coin feels right  sometime, this happened regardless of price,  you should get into such coin and invest. If you wait for another day, it might not work !
Activity: 215
September 16, 2018, 10:09:21 PM
I think you can do it now, because we believe you will also get many benefits in the future at a higher price.
Activity: 173
September 16, 2018, 10:07:44 PM
faster, it will be better. Why wait for tomorrow, if you can do it right now. I think the delay will only make the problem, you will be more hesitant and confused. While this is also appropriate because of the price altcoin is also still low.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
This is the greatest opportunity for anyone to invest in altcoins because the prices are at the lowest level. This type of opportunity comes once in a while. If you can make use of it, you will surely make good money from it
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 10:05:45 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

You might want to reconsider your thoughs. Investing in alt coins now while the price per token is very low is actually a good buy. You won't ever get prices as cheap as today because of the market decline. So you might as well buy a lot of tokens now and then just hold the rest until the market recovers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
I would say yes but don't do in one time. You can try using only the 20% of the funds that you have there so it is like doing it part by part. Because none of us know when it will start rising again so it's better to buy them slowly than wait for another bottom.
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 09:52:57 PM
At present, this market has fallen to a bottom, so I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, and I believe that this market will rise again in the future, so now investing in it in the future you will be able to get huge profits from this market.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 16, 2018, 09:49:38 PM
Of course it is. Sweeter prices than now probably not worth waiting for. Perhaps the prices will fall a little more, but with the accuracy of a cent to determine the time to invest fortunately impossible. But we can say with certainty that investing now, you will not lose.

Yes, starting an altcoin investment is still good to do, but you need to consider the potential of the project you are interested in. Slowly the price of each coin starts to rise little by little, you can start now by choosing an altcoin that is in the top position.
we have to able to filtered which best projects and which is not.there are much altcoin in market, if we dont have skills to analize it we could buy shitcoin.and offcourse its harmed us.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
September 16, 2018, 09:46:50 PM
Altcoins lost incredible value so they seem quite attractive for the purchase. But it's hard to know what will happen in this market after a moment. Prices are likely to rise if there is no manipulation. If you are thinking about buying, you definitely need to put a stop loss.
Activity: 124
September 16, 2018, 09:30:50 PM
I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum. You can see that Ethereum has fallen to a bottom, and I believe that it will have good prospects in the future, so invest now and you will be able to make huge profits in the future. .
Activity: 252
September 16, 2018, 09:28:25 PM
It would be better if you have the intention and sure start investing now, do not delay it for something that is sure, because in the future you will enjoy the results, especially now that the coint price is still down you can buy some altcoints and invest them
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 16, 2018, 09:19:51 PM
Altcoins have future for all payment methods as they buttress the intentions of Bitcoin on the market. Looking at the market condition now, it is very obvious that the time is right to invest in some potential and valuable altcoins on the market at very cheap prices. You can consider the first 20 coins on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 09:18:25 PM
The sooner the better. But you must be careful to find the right coin and the quality is good for investing. This is the right time for everyone to invest as much as possible. Withholding for some time to come is not difficult if you already have a mentality that is strong enough to continue to survive.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 09:17:05 PM
I agree based on my own analysis, for today it is better to wait for the red market again before buying and want to hold on for a long time, in my opinion the market today will be stable and if there is a fash dump then I will buy a few to hold and how long I hold it depends on the conditions market.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 09:14:53 PM
I think it is better to invest now, since the cost of the altcoins on the market is very low. We can buy more coins now for future investments, we dont know that ethereum might increase its price later, if so then now is the chance to buy more ethereum coins for earning much more profit in the future investment.
Activity: 784
September 16, 2018, 09:11:32 PM
Investing on altcoin was never too late for everytime. Now maybe good to invest un altcoins especially investing on ethereum coin, since the cost of it is less now, you can buy more ethereum for future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: