Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 21. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
Now the market is very low, so this is a golden opportunity to invest. You can buy counterfeit money very cheaply.

If you buy the coin now and hold it for a long time, it will bring you high returns in the future.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 01:41:49 AM
There is still time when we can start investing in crypto because we are still in innovator phase.
Activity: 95
September 14, 2018, 01:34:22 AM
Its never to late. You just have to choose the Wright project for you. Dont buy it when its up cause we arent
In an bull market. A lot off price speculation now.
If you leave your coins on exchange, please use the stop loss for you dont have big loss.
I Also hold all coins, but with this prices i do trading,
I sell, wait that price drop and go get the same coin but on bigger ammount. Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 01:30:38 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
everyone has their own strategies, and I also have my own strategy in dealing with the current red market. I myself do not like to play coins for a long time because the rate factor is quite tense, I play on a short term and fast. little but sure profit
Activity: 64
September 14, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think anytime is good as long as you know what you are getting into
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 01:26:19 AM
The value of crypto-currencies has been declining, and I believe the market is now the best time to invest in counterfeits. If the market recovers, it can be very profitable.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 01:23:00 AM
I won't wait for another day to invest in altcoin because we have a good time to buy the altcoin from this year and I think the last month is the best time to buy the altcoin. I see in the market, the altcoin starts to increase although it's not much, I can see my balance start to increase too so I think soon, the recovery of the market will happen.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 12, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
I am holding altcoins for several months now and I was happy at first because I did gain though it was just a small amount when there was  a short pump up. Then I thought that it will go up eventually high. I was very optimistic at that time and also the community as I could understand seems also lively. But all of a sudden a very steep drop happen and was very fast. The value of the coin goes very low. Until it was not even half of my actual money being invested. So I realize that everything here in cryptocurrency must be managed well. If you want not to lose your coins value while holding, we should have a stop loss value. Then if you want to hold it still you should sell it for a while then buy again when the value would sink even lower. The problem with this idea is that we loss some of our money to transaction fees as it keeps dropping. And the harder it is to predict the ups and down of a value during these fall of the market. Yet in terms of having to look at the value of the cryptocurrency bought it was even higher compared to the first time the coins were being bought because it was high valued so that if the values would go up again it will be an advantage. So for me that is how one should be holding coins to gain more crypto and wait for possible rise in value.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
If you have more money then you should invest in altcoins right now. Because currently prices are falling and this is the right time to buy altcoins. You must believe that the highest ranked altcoins will recover in the future. And become a profitable investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
September 12, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

If you still have that capital I assure you to invest right now as all the altcoin are bleeding to death and from that cheaper prices are spread all over the market then why doubt since this is what the investors really waiting.i have to experienced this situation before but my fault is not to buy more coins and then after just a month pumping happens and all i did is cry for not taking the opportunity,so thatshy i am saying to you now
copper member
Activity: 51
September 12, 2018, 07:10:34 PM
always is a good time to invest in crypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2018, 07:09:01 PM

Now is a fantastic time to buy. Everything is nearly down 20%, and you know what they say, buy when there is blood in the streets. Bitcoin IMO is the safest bet, but as far as alt coins go, I think the only ones worth buying are the ones that have been around for a while and hold some merit. Litecoin, ETH, and XMR are the coins I hold. Litecoin will survive the alt-apocalypse because it serves as a testbed for Bitcoin and it is digital silver. Eth will survive because it does truly have some unique features that Bitcoin/Litecoin doesn't have. There is a large amount of developers using the Ethereum platform as well, way more than any other "smart" coin. XMR will survive because it's one of the only privacy coins that actually works, and it's been around for years already. ETH and LTC are especially a great buy right now.
It would be very good by investing in Altcoin at the moment. because investment will be very capable of helping the development of the existing Alltcoin.
 so it is able to produce much bigger gains in the future.
Activity: 231
September 12, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
The search for a potential coin to invest is not simple because the market is extremely volatile. This may be coin HOT today but the next day is not sure. However, you can weigh and invest in Altcoins to make a profit now.
Activity: 15
September 12, 2018, 08:15:27 AM
Don't delay investment if it's the best opportunity for us to invest in Altcoin. Like today, while the price of Altcoin falls and the price is lace, that's why this is a good opportunity for us to invest at a low price and wait until the price rises again.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 04:07:30 AM

I prefer to invest now rather than later, while the price of coins is cheap, it's great to start investing. do not delay for investment, because the party will start soon. ayoo we add investment.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 12:42:13 AM
Now is an excellent time to make your investment in altcoins. It makes sense to grab your favorite coins from the market if they are at affordable prices. I usually track the market to catch my favorite coins at the best prices.
the current price in crypto is down if you buy it now is the right time for you to invest, choose altcoin that is really good and profitable for the long term. if you wait patiently in the long run you can get big profits, now the price is very low and most likely in the future it will rise to the top.
Activity: 887
September 12, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
As long as you see a good coin to invest that is on the negative price, buy it if you have an extra money, because when this coin goes to normal price again or even entering a bull run, automatic profit you receive already.
Crypto development will continue so we don't have to worry about investing now, it's not too late because I'm sure the market will rise soon.
in this down market situation there will be lots of good coins to invest but I advise you to choose coins that are potentially good like ETH or NEO, I'm sure coins like that will always rise if Bitcoin rises.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 12:05:14 AM

In this situation down trend market would be a good time to invest and buy coins. Then of course you have to hold it until it reaches to your desired target price. Because sooner or later market will recover it will double or even more your investment.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 12, 2018, 12:01:00 AM
Now is an excellent time to make your investment in altcoins. It makes sense to grab your favorite coins from the market if they are at affordable prices. I usually track the market to catch my favorite coins at the best prices.
Activity: 68
September 11, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
indeed a cheap price makes this an opportunity to buy coins, but there is a risk behind the current low price of coins, which is a very unstable and uncertain situation, and makes it difficult to determine what will happen to crypto in the future, whether it will experience recovery or even worse.
Pages:
Jump to: