Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 18. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
Do not miss the opportunity. Most altcoins will rise soon.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
Of course it is. Sweeter prices than now probably not worth waiting for. Perhaps the prices will fall a little more, but with the accuracy of a cent to determine the time to invest fortunately impossible. But we can say with certainty that investing now, you will not lose.

Yes, starting an altcoin investment is still good to do, but you need to consider the potential of the project you are interested in. Slowly the price of each coin starts to rise little by little, you can start now by choosing an altcoin that is in the top position.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Of course it is. Sweeter prices than now probably not worth waiting for. Perhaps the prices will fall a little more, but with the accuracy of a cent to determine the time to invest fortunately impossible. But we can say with certainty that investing now, you will not lose.
Activity: 138
September 16, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
With the market's recent status, I can still say that it is still wise to invest in ICOs and other ALT coins. There are still many projects that have great potential to be in the market with a very competitive price. I am considering to invest in Swachhcoin, this project is initiates incentivizing the household monetarily to define waste management with the use of Blockchain Technology. Sounds unique, right? For me this project is worth investing for. 😊
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
There are always altcoins with low prices that you can definitely buy so technically you can buy them and trade them however you want, as long as you seek the profit from it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 03:55:55 PM
The most important thing before investing in crypto is to have readiness, it will keep us patient even though the market is very unstable, and patiently holds to gain profit when prices rise higher.
right as long as you are ready, then I think that at any time it can be time to start investing in Altcoin, especially when prices are relatively low, it would be nice if you buy it now.
profit depends on sales not purchases. so don't hesitate to start investing now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:52:53 PM
Right now I would not invest, as the market has recovered a bit. We should expect a sudden you start falling. There is a chance, of course, that the market will go up, and Bitcoin to 10 thousand dollars
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
The prices have now reached the bottom or very close to it. I do not think that in the near future there will be a more successful time for investments than now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
Now not bad time for invest , may wait a down cryptocurrency market but may be  not wait
Activity: 275
September 16, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
The most important thing before investing in crypto is to have readiness, it will keep us patient even though the market is very unstable, and patiently holds to gain profit when prices rise higher.
Activity: 574
September 16, 2018, 03:25:30 PM
I think that now it is possible to invest in altcoins, as they will grow in the next few days, but after their price rises they will need to have time to sell, because I am sure that after they will return to the current price indicators.
Activity: 384
September 16, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
If you have planned for a long time to invest in Altcoins then do it right now, you don't have to wait longer to invest in Altcoins. Now is the right time to buy altcoins and invest. Because currently the market is red and this is an opportunity for you.
Activity: 37
September 16, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
At the moment a great time to buy altcoins. But it is necessary to carefully choose the coins to invest, because at such moments, some altcoins can completely cease to exist.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:07:25 PM
sorry, i cant hold token for long term. i prefer to sell mycoin at this time
i've lost much money. but i dont sell it, i will lose more
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
September 16, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
Altcoins market is oversold so it is probably good time to start accumulate good alts
Forget about virtual trash alts shitcoins price rise only at the end of hossa
Activity: 341
September 16, 2018, 02:17:51 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Later. Although the timing is quite good, I have not seen a clear signal from the market. That's why I advise you to leave later. Keep track of these days to get market information.
Activity: 223
September 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
I would recommend stepping in as the market is very wild and unpredictable.  By stepping in you are insuring you don't go all in at the exact wrong time.  You know how your luck is.  Stepping in is just safer unless your a skilled trader. 
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
No one can accurately predict how the situation in the market will develop. But I continue to believe in good prospects for the crypto market. Therefore, during the period of falling prices, I continue to choose good coins with excellent potential to invest my money.
Activity: 46
September 16, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
I think there is no better time than now,as the violas fell 10 times of the price of the ISO,and it soon should start to grow,so the future I'm sure will be very perspektivnoe and good,and I am sure that all that is done to the best
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Maybe we cannot see altcoins getting right now but still in the future, for sure, it will become more popular and beneficial for all. You should start investing in crypto as soon as you can so that you can experience its advantages and benefits in the future. Just be positive about it and believe that just like bitcoin, altcoins will also get better soon.
Pages:
Jump to: