Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 23. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:00:20 AM
I'm sure that now you need to invest in altcoins. Very low price allows in the future, earn huge income.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:14:58 PM
yes, currently the market is red and I use this opportunity to buy more altcoins which I believe will give me a lot of profits in the future and the coins that I buy now I will hold for a very long time maybe 5-6 years
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 11:10:28 PM
I think a little delay now is better because I still think that the market will still go further down in the coming weeks, so I think it is better to wait and buy more coins when the market dip down more and more.
Activity: 104
September 09, 2018, 11:01:52 PM
for myself I invest now because in my opinion this is the perfect time to buy BTC and Altcoin, now all coins have decreased quite deep and are likely to return to normal by the end of this year.
Activity: 139
September 09, 2018, 09:28:16 PM
I think this time is the right time to invest altcoin.. Since the market have a lot of low price coin, it is our change to buy altcoin in lower price and hodl it until its value increase..
The cryptocurrency ecosystem is very unpredictable.. If you want be involved in cryptocurrency, you have to play with red and green world..
Activity: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
It is less risky to invest in genuine altcoin when the market turn red and also you will be spending little fiat to get high altcoin during lower price. If you follow this process you will see that you will make high profit when the market turns green. This is how those that have made fortune from cryptocurrency have been able to do it. My advice is that you invest in altcoin today because the price is low now as compared to before and I am also optimistic that the price will soon rise and by that time you make meaningful profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I have same thought with you. I am believe bitcoin market domination will not more than 40% in the future because if more than 50%, its not health for market. Most altcoin right now drop the value more than 90% and its good time for buying some good project and hold it at least for 1 year
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 09, 2018, 07:47:20 PM
Invest what you can afford to lose and if you think that during a bear market is a god time to buy for a wiser investment then you made a right choice only invest for a reputable top 10 crypto for a sure gain,the rest of the crypto you will to do a thorough research before diving in for an investment, a long term holding for a good crypto si still the safer choice.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 09, 2018, 07:40:20 PM
The market now are red but this is a great opportunity to invest altcoins. Maybe they have chance to decrease more the value of this coin but better if you have investment right now incase the market turn to green agaian. They have advantages of investing now and investing later but better if you invested your other money and other later .
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Don't delay any further. The market can just pick up again at anytime without anyone even knowing. Then you start rushing to buy at higher prices. It is better you invest today.
Activity: 134
September 09, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I put in more bucks in return for some altcoins, This seems like the moment investors wants to buy in more coins waiting to capitalise after bear market. Prices are very down again, But this situation is likely to change soon. HODL forever  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 75
September 09, 2018, 07:36:31 PM
for me, I prefer to invest now, because low prices will certainly make us have a greater chance of making a profit. this is a good decision to buy now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
September 09, 2018, 07:34:59 PM
Most of the altcoins are dumped a lot today! People are saying Ethereum will go to the 100 USD! If that will right then you may wait for a few days, if ethereum hit 100 USD then maximum big altcoin will go under 1$! So, now the decision is yours! You can buy now or wait for a little bit.
Activity: 130
September 09, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If you looked up a better future through your investment. Now is the best time to invest your money in crypto currency because the price is very deflating.  And just expect  a better harvest when the price are starting to inflates.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 07:23:29 PM
yes, I think it's the right time to buy some altcoins. but I prefer to trade daily rather than just hold it for a long time. by trading, I can earn income. the strategy that I do now is to take advantage of the market situation. when the price of altcoin dropped I bought. and waiting for the altcoin moment to rise, to sell and I convert into bitcoin when the price of bitcoin falls.
Activity: 336
September 09, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
All altcoins prices're getting worst right now,  it's very make some people hurt and confused. But from my experience and some research, i still believe on the last of this year all altcoins prices will grow up and stabilize again. So if you still have faith with cryptocurrency,  i recommend you to buy the top altcoins like ETH and hold it until the last.
Activity: 155
September 09, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
If I have more capital then I will invest in altcoin now. This can be started at any time, especially now that the price of crypto currencies tends to decrease and is cheap so we can get a lot of profit if we buy crypto currency coins now. I am sure that the investment, especially in the long term, is because if short-term investments, I still have doubts about market price fluctuations and market conditions that are still worrying. but all depends on you as the owner of the capital, if you do make an analysis and say short-term investments are more profitable then continue because it's the best as long as it's not due to the influence of the issue.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
I think that while the red market should wait with the purchase of altcoins and wait for the market to begin to grow.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 06:57:40 PM
I am not so sure that investing in altcoins is the most appropriate these days, because most people have realized that the market is not yet large and stable enough to accommodate such a large number of projects, many of them really unsustainable, whose only objective is speculation, so when they see the failure in which many cryptocurrencies that promised to be the next "big thing" are falling, investors are looking for a safe haven, and that is why the Bitcoin's dominance has grown so significantly these days.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:29:20 PM
For me the safest investment is into BTC. While the market is declining altocins are declining even further than BTC . When I see the signs for market to recover I will invest in altocins again.
Pages:
Jump to: