Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 25. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
Crypto currency investment is a process of knowing the particular alt-coin with difference potential future usage to enable of the price add value in future time and more profitable to invest now, base on current price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
of course if I think it's better from now on, because the altcoin coin is down again and it's very good to invest. the problem is if you invest in coins that have great potential then the results that you will get are also large because the coins must have an expensive price
Activity: 70
September 08, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
Purchase tokens at the price that suits you. Some altcoins have fallen in price and you can buy them very cheaply. Good tokens also become cheaper and you can invest in them. This is really a good opportunity. You can speculate on such falls. Just look for good projects and invest in them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
I'll hold the coins until the price rises to suit me.Now the price has fallen very much.Good time to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 08, 2018, 08:34:25 AM
Sure, i guess that now it is good time to buy some promising altcoins, especially altcoins from top10. They have a great potencial for future growth.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
September 08, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
Considering and monitoring the present market, now would be the best time to invest in the altcoins since the prices are quite low. This is a good news for the investors or newbies who are looking to invest in altcoins/crypto currencies. You will surely see a huge profit in 2-3 months if you invest now and hold till then. Even the great giants like bitcoin and ethereum are at a low rate. You can try investing in them as well.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
Right now, the money market is falling sharply.in my opinion it is the best time of investing altcoins for now before it will pump high so grab your opportunity now and have a nice profit in the end.
Activity: 511
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
Right now all the coins price are low. So think carefully in which coin you want to take risk. You should split your money in various projects.
Yes most altcoins suffer from lower price. And, I think the best time to invest but choose only the worth altcoin to buy. We must being selective on the coins to invest rather than buying without knowing the project if good to invest.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:48:27 PM
this is the best time to buy or invest ETH where the price in the middle of the year is very low ... hopefully later in the end of 2018 or early 2019 the ETH will regain control of the crypto market ... of course this will be looked forward to by many parties
Activity: 79
September 07, 2018, 11:43:14 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

market is so unpredictable i guess today is a good time to buy more altcoin since btc didnt recover yet and regain its new ATH for this year, Coins in the market now is very cheap and i guess its a good time to buy more than to wait a little longer it might lose your track of the train when btc started to moon
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 11:16:58 PM
Right now all the coins price are low. So think carefully in which coin you want to take risk. You should split your money in various projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 07, 2018, 10:49:28 PM
In my opinion, nowadays is the right time to invest since the market is still on blood bath. But always be careful in investing on altcoins you might invest on the fraud coin, don't waste your investment on such. Always do some research before making your move to protect your money.
so that the capital we invest does not lose, it is better to look at the trend of market conditions, in good or bad condition. if it's still bad it's better to just stay, and until you sell your assets cheaply
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 10:45:30 PM
Yes, of course, I will hold my coin because I am a crypto currency for the long term, the current market price or current market conditions do not worry me too much. I know things will improve in the future.
Activity: 176
September 07, 2018, 10:28:34 PM
for us, you don't hesitate to enter now, because you will also get lots of good opportunities in the future, because now the crypto price is still low.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 07, 2018, 10:26:31 PM
I would like to suggest that investing in altcoins today is the best opportunity to have a lot of altcoins especially that the market is down because we can have big profit to be holding a lot of altcoins when the market recovers and repeat it when the market goes down again.
Activity: 211
September 07, 2018, 10:12:27 PM
I think don't delay's good intentions to invest in altcoin, take advantage of a good moment now because prices are coming down to make investments. buy when the price is low and then hold it until there is a surge in price then you will feel the benefit.
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
If you have an extra money capital ,you can now invest in altcoin ,you can choose plenty of altcoin in the market, if you will invest later, then you must lost your interest and you might regret at the end , but if you join now then ,you must be thankful that you have join as earlier as you do , so join now.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 10:01:38 PM
In my opinion, nowadays is the right time to invest since the market is still on blood bath. But always be careful in investing on altcoins you might invest on the fraud coin, don't waste your investment on such. Always do some research before making your move to protect your money.
Activity: 86
September 07, 2018, 09:41:58 PM
for us you don't hesitate and don't be afraid to invest now, because now the price of Altcoin is red, so I think you can do it now. so you really will get lots of benefits at a better price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Dear, and now compare the prices of altcoins today and a year ago. I didn't see any surprise. It is necessary to invest wisely and at the right time.

Compared to the same time last year, I find it quite similar in price, but look at the total market value and trading volume in 24 hours, the market is much larger than before. , and more potential
for investment in Altcoin can be done for now. because with the progression of Altcoin that are currently on the rise are able to bring its own profits. so with the presence of much support anyway through investment is capable of making a profit and a major influence on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: