Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 19. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Yesterday, I counted more than 50 coins from the Top 100 that fell below the level of the big fall last year! I invested in more than 10 coins.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
of course we can invest in altcoin today because this a great chance for buy in low price before market show bullish trend again
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 11:59:46 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
There is always today.  Never think there will be another day when you have to invest because time passes really soon. Believe in yourself and most importantly, focus on PRG, NEO and XRP.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
We are in the best time to invest in bitcoin because the prices are low now and this gives you an opportunity to buy at a lower price and wait to sell at higher price. This is how to make it from cryptocurrency
Of course, as I see market have start growing, this opportunity should not be wasted and without question there also many people have been waiting for a time like this. Leastwise buy some famous altcoins that do have good potential and possible will be rise.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 16, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
It not late if you want to invest the altcoins now, all altcoins now in the cheapest price, it should the good time to invest it, how you think when the market is recovering, it 's profitable surely.
Activity: 97
September 16, 2018, 08:26:12 AM
It has turned to a cliche now in ICOs as people are enjoyed to buy now when all is low. As sweet and inviting this is, it is important to invest rather with an amount you can cope with. Definitely, the market will rise, not everyone knows when as people are only working with expert predictions and past history. Since it's not a matter of when yet, no matter the amount to invest, invest with the right sum.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
I really agree if you want to invest now. This is the right time to invest. I am sure this year will exceed the previous year. I will invest in large amounts at this time.
Activity: 336
September 16, 2018, 08:21:02 AM
basically, it's not good if we delay the opportunities that exist. currently, the price of crypto was down and I think it's the right time to buy the crypto at the cheap price. after that, we can hold it for a while until the price is rise. that way we will get the benefit from it.
I agree with you. We can see that most crypto currencies lose 80% this year, if someone wants to make money from the crypto currency they need to buy it low and sell it high. the price is low and certainly can provide satisfactory results and get the lot number when buying at this time. or can wait a little longer to wait for a slightly lower price. However, exactly when the price will go up must also buy.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
The market has significantly decreased. Then why not invest now. Yes, it is likely that we can expect a new bottom. But I'm more optimistic. The Crypto currency should already begin to grow. The prerequisites for this are, of course, available.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 08:14:28 AM
If you have now the money capital and you have the confidence and trust in cryptocurrency then you can invest now with altcoins that you are preferrably you have interest to invest in this altcoins, so do not make up yourself in late decision to invest in cryptos ,because you might regret in the future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
September 16, 2018, 08:06:59 AM
If you're a newbie to crypto, invest in the top crypto coins. Later, after knowing more about crypto then you're free to invest in any coin you want.
Support. Top tokens certainly will not bring a huge planned profit, but they can shoot once a year. And also bring a stable income all the time, while stable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 16, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
If your strategy is long term holding then it's fine to buy the alts right now as the project value will definitely increase as long as they deliver the promises. But if you are looking for a short term profit then I agree that it's better to buy when the market is down especially if you can catch the bottom. This is your chance to gain make money.It may double or triple your invest. So while market is low. Grab the opportunity and wait again for the right time for the market to pump up.
Activity: 87
September 16, 2018, 07:59:28 AM
Swachhcoin Foundation is a non profit organization whose primary objective is to work extensively to overhaul the waste management sector by acting as a complete technology developer and service provider in this domain.
Activity: 234
September 16, 2018, 07:57:12 AM
If you're a newbie to crypto, invest in the top crypto coins. Later, after knowing more about crypto then you're free to invest in any coin you want.
Activity: 12
September 16, 2018, 07:56:24 AM
We are in the best time to invest in bitcoin because the prices are low now and this gives you an opportunity to buy at a lower price and wait to sell at higher price. This is how to make it from cryptocurrency
Activity: 103
September 16, 2018, 07:50:13 AM
I really think this is the best time to invest in altcoins while the price is still low. So when the bull run hits we can profit easily. I think that this is the best time also to invest in some ICO's. I recommend you to check what Swachhoin is all about. If you see their whitepaper you can know that they have an amazing project.
Activity: 19
September 16, 2018, 07:48:09 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
It is best to invest in altcoins today instead of waiting further. The earlier, the better
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 07:45:46 AM
I'm no expert but I wouldn't be afraid to invest a bit now while it's cheap. There is real value there, especially in the long term.
Of course, you can invest, but these are questionable actions. Personally, I would just continue to wait for the first shift of the market, and there will be seen.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 16, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
I'm no expert but I wouldn't be afraid to invest a bit now while it's cheap. There is real value there, especially in the long term.

Well its nice to invest now, right now while the price of the coins is still cheap, dont be scared to hodl it just hodl it and wait for how many months or years depends to you just be remember that sell the coin if it rise and you can earn profit. Just be patient in order to success.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 16, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
I think it's a good time to invest in altcoins now... Nobody knows what will be later...
You can invest half of your money you wanted to invest now... And other half later...
Pages:
Jump to: