Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 24. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
If you decide to hold and invest long term. You can invest in altcoins today. Since this is probably the lowest price we are experiencing, it is our chance to own more coins,  and to be able to make a profit later.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
We should only invest in altcoins when exchange rates fall or hit bottom. Hence you may consider investing altcoins at this time then hold short for the end of 2018 to make a profit
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
this year the altcoin market has experienced a very bad slump throughout the history of altcoins created, investing in altcoins that have the potential to continue to survive and increase its value in the future, maybe this is the best choice for now because later only altcoins have good prospects in the future last. of course I will be a long-term HODL on some altcoins which I believe have a bright future. I agree if I want to start investing now because the price is at a low rate, but investment is only in the long term.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 01:44:23 AM
We can see that most of the crypto currencies were lose their value 80% in this year,if someone want to make money from the crypto currency they need to buy them low and sell them high,now the prices were very cheap so it maybe the perfect time to invest in long term.
Activity: 96
September 09, 2018, 01:34:03 AM
This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies because majority has a downward trend in their price. If you invest when the price of cryptocurrency is low and wait till it rises to a suitable level that you want before selling. When you buy when the price is low, the risk is also low because you are buying higher quantity with little fiat.
Activity: 41
September 09, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I think in the long run and in the short term, currently many altcoins are available at discounted prices.
We never know what will happen, but if we look at the current fluctuations, the potential profit is greater than the loss if we start now.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 09, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Invest in altcoins now is the time, they are at the lowest level, maybe the price level will fall below, but at the moment it does not matter. Investing in altcoins, you can get a very good profit, it is certainly a risky occupation, but the result can very please you.
I think as long as the market is still dumping the best thing to do is to buy or to hold and to invest. Investing is good to do when the situation of the market is in the lowest point but make sure you invest in a worth it Altcoin, so that it can give you good profit.  If you can invest now then do it, don't waste the opportunity and wait for the right time because there's no right time for investing as long as you can and know the situation then grab it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:20:20 AM
I think currently good for altcoins investment, in my opinion right now because when the crypto market improves we can get a big profit.
Activity: 462
September 09, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
Invest in altcoins now is the time, they are at the lowest level, maybe the price level will fall below, but at the moment it does not matter. Investing in altcoins, you can get a very good profit, it is certainly a risky occupation, but the result can very please you.
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 12:05:35 AM
If you are monitoring the crypto values today and you are still waiting for the deepest fall before you invest in, then you are doing the right thing. Buying at a lower price is a good start in crypto and just hold it for a year or two and see how this assets of mine grow.
Activity: 518
September 08, 2018, 11:54:07 PM
When it comes to cryptocurrency, you don't defer purchases orinvesting, you buy what you can when you can. The cryptocurrency market is very fast and you could be very rich in an instant if you get luck in buying the right coin!
Activity: 294
September 08, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

Maybe we need to be more careful in choosing altcoins, because now prices seem to be corrected. But however a market has a bottom support point, which we may already be around. So maybe you can try choosing your altcoin and start small amounts first.
Activity: 292
September 08, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
today, because today the price of altcoin has dropped very much especially the price of ETH, so I suggest buying now before you regret that the market price starts to increase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 08, 2018, 10:14:37 PM
of course if I think it's better from now on, because the altcoin coin is down again and it's very good to invest. the problem is if you invest in coins that have great potential then the results that you will get are also large because the coins must have an expensive price

agree i believed too that now is the right time to buy while the price of some profitable coins are too cheap so we can sell it at higher price once the market will rise and its beneficial also to investors.
The price difference in the past year with the current price makes the price now is very cheap, if you are experienced, of course you understand that at this time is actually the right time to buy, do not waste this time by not buying, because the more time the price will surely increase go up and you will be disappointed if you don't buy it
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
The Altcoin at low rates. So, pick and invest in the potential Altcoin today and wait for them to rise. But to make the bapor safer, you should also split your investments.
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

In my opinion, at any time the market will not be easy to predict. For that we need to make a purchasing strategy in stages, because it will be very important to have capital reserves when the market suddenly experiences a big correction.
Activity: 75
September 08, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
I think right now the right time to invest in the altcoin is reduced after the pump has ended. I choose the altcoin price has dropped 20-40% to invest
Activity: 163
September 08, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
let me agree with your idea. I think the best time to invest in altcoin is now, when the market is experiencing a massive fall in price. You buy at a cheaper rate and hold till when things get more better.
Activity: 616
September 08, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
Whatever thoughts now come to your mind, I still think that now is probably the best time to invest correctly in your projects, I am sure that it will not be superfluous to be sure that at this moment you will be able to do everything right
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
of course if I think it's better from now on, because the altcoin coin is down again and it's very good to invest. the problem is if you invest in coins that have great potential then the results that you will get are also large because the coins must have an expensive price

agree i believed too that now is the right time to buy while the price of some profitable coins are too cheap so we can sell it at higher price once the market will rise and its beneficial also to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: