Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 27. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 06, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
For me it much better to invest in alternative coins today because the amount of the coins as of now is still favourable to your side because it is in the low state of amount that you looking for to happen.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:18:49 AM
Today the price of coins are low. If you want to buy coin then don't be late. Because price may rise from tomorrow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 05, 2018, 07:29:15 AM
I think that the price of many coins is now cheap. Now you can invest some of your funds in Altcoins. But do not invest all your money. Perhaps the price of coins will become cheaper.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:24:51 AM
You can now safely invest in altcoins. They are now in an affordable location on the market. And presented in a good range. Many have a perspective and a good future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
I'd rather wait until the market turns completely. it is better to lose 10-20% of profit. than in general to lose the deposit. from the beginning of the year everyone writes that here now there will be growth, buy coins. but in the end everything falls even lower
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
I think the market will go up now for some months. So this is a good time to buy and hold atleast till the end of the year but maybe longer, depending of the trend strength in January.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 07:21:39 AM
Im not sure about altcoins, this year market said that all weak will die for sure, so dont invest into weak or scam coins, because there is 90% to lose money.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
I think you can invest in altcoins there are lot of promising coins are available in ICO market and hold it for long term.I believe if you are investing in good ICO then there are no effect of market inflation. That is the big thing for every investor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 05:01:43 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
    Oh ...) the market is already 9 months as it is in deep depression. It is not known how long it will be. It remains to wait for tuzemuna)
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
Invest right now while you have money and chance to get ad benefit from this. I think that you will regret in the another way so catch the moment and you will be pleased with the result.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
September 01, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
You should keep one thing in your mind that all these crypto currencies are volatile in nature and thus there valuations are subject to flactuation and apart from being volatile, they also possess one more important characteristic and that is they are most profitable and the beneficial investment and thus there are millions of people who are investing into these crypto currencies and to your luck , the valuation is also very low in present times because of their volatile nature, so I will suggest that you should invest into crypto currencies now only before it’s too late.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 31, 2018, 10:29:17 PM
I agree on what is your plan for this time this the best to invest altcoin supposed to more of coins are in the cheapest prices. Positively thought that it will recover the market sooner at that gaining more is effectively done.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 31, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
When the market is red and cheap coin prices are an opportunity for everyone to enter the crypto market, in every investment there is a risk that must be known by all those who want to invest and anticipate an uncertain hold time. Do not use base money, let alone a loan from a bank, so you are not stressed in waiting for a good return.
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 10:06:54 PM
Yes, this is the right time to invest in altcoins. Instead of thinking a negative thoughts, why just grab this as opportuniy to buy and HODL.This is your chance to gain make money.It may double or triple your invest. So while market is low. Grab the opportunity and wait again for the right time for the market to pump up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 31, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
Invest when the market is red. Buy when everybody else is selling. Of course, we do this assuming that the market is moving normally. Meaning, there are no hard problems that will really push the prices down much lower, just like the days recently. The market is moving normally, although in the downward direction. This happens all the time. This may appear terrible to the beginners but the old ones here in the crypto world would accumulate more during these times.
Activity: 140
August 31, 2018, 10:00:02 PM
when the market is red, then this is the right time to invest because there is time for crypto to have a better and green price. if we can't buy altcoin to invest, then at least we have to hold all the coins we have in the long run, so that we will benefit when prices increase, I believe our patience in holding can produce satisfying benefits.
invest now, don't be late.

Well all I can say is that it's true. The best time to buy altcoins is when the market is red, not when it is green. Especially now that most coins are down in value, this is one good time to buy coins and then earn profits later on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 09:48:28 PM
when the market is red, then this is the right time to invest because there is time for crypto to have a better and green price. if we can't buy altcoin to invest, then at least we have to hold all the coins we have in the long run, so that we will benefit when prices increase, I believe our patience in holding can produce satisfying benefits.
invest now, don't be late.
Activity: 294
August 31, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
Now it's still not clear what surprises have the market for us, in any case altcoin's currency has some stabilization. I prefer moderate investment in altcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 31, 2018, 02:32:55 PM
you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Dear, and now compare the prices of altcoins today and a year ago. I didn't see any surprise. It is necessary to invest wisely and at the right time.

Compared to the same time last year, I find it quite similar in price, but look at the total market value and trading volume in 24 hours, the market is much larger than before. , and more potential
The cost is approximately similar only when compared in dollars.  Compare them with each other in relation to bitcoin, the difference will be obvious.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
August 31, 2018, 02:13:06 PM
Prices in the market are low for a long time, and thus we need to take advantage of this opportunity, because sooner or later the market will recover and prices will start to rise. For this, invest in some coins now.

i agree with you that someday the market will recover but i dont think we can easily have profit in this market when we don't even know the downtrend has ended or not. so holding and waiting for a long time with the only hope the market will recover to have profit is not a good idea, it is still better to wait until the market recover then invest later.
If you are not waiting for the recovery of the market, and rising prices, then what can you do in this situation in the market, sell your coins now at prices that are? If you have the opportunity to trade or choose suitable ICO projects for investment in this market situation, congratulations.
Pages:
Jump to: