Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 28. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
August 31, 2018, 01:54:17 PM
I think there is no better time than now,as the violas fell 10 times of the price of the ISO,and it soon should start to grow,so the future I'm sure will be very perspektivnoe and good,and I am sure that all that is done to the best
I do not even know what to expect in the future, given that all of the currency has fallen very low and no one can predict when the coins will return their prices at least at the company's ico level.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
I think there is no better time than now,as the violas fell 10 times of the price of the ISO,and it soon should start to grow,so the future I'm sure will be very perspektivnoe and good,and I am sure that all that is done to the best
Activity: 279
August 31, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
Now is the best time to buy Altcoins, because the prices have gone down. We will soon enter the bull market because we have been in the bear market for a long time. A sign of the market is recovering soon, buy now then we will get a huge profit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:05:36 PM
My choice is to invest today. In the autumn, bitcoin will grow, and altcoins will grow even faster than bitcoin
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 01:02:45 PM
I believe that now is a good time to invest in altcoin. Today, there are a lot of busy wait-and-seek positions, as in the last half of the year, the value of the crypto currency is not very high, but vice versa. Therefore, the price is now acceptable for investing. Later it will be more expensive.
Activity: 280
August 31, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
Prices in the market are low for a long time, and thus we need to take advantage of this opportunity, because sooner or later the market will recover and prices will start to rise. For this, invest in some coins now.

i agree with you that someday the market will recover but i dont think we can easily have profit in this market when we don't even know the downtrend has ended or not. so holding and waiting for a long time with the only hope the market will recover to have profit is not a good idea, it is still better to wait until the market recover then invest later.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
Yea, you are right the best time to invest is now, then hodling is the best rhythm at this time. Buy more and more with purpose of hold. Never relent to have trust in crypto
Activity: 52
August 31, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
I think now is the best time to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 31, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
You can invest now because of many coins are in low price and if you want to invest and big profit you can buy some good coins are low price now
Activity: 490
August 31, 2018, 12:43:10 PM
I think this is a good time to invest in. This time no speculation, The market will return not fast but it is for sure, I completely agree with you about this. We need to be calm without panic. You should think and choose the best Altcoin for yourself, I would not recommend Altcoin. Belief in you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 12:26:51 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

If you have Fiat money, it makes sense to buy coins in small pieces, as the price is unknown in the future. If the price rises, you will not regret that you missed the moment. If the price falls below, you can buy more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
August 31, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Prices in the market are low for a long time, and thus we need to take advantage of this opportunity, because sooner or later the market will recover and prices will start to rise. For this, invest in some coins now.
Activity: 532
August 31, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
At present, the cryptographic market is falling sharply. You can buy cheap coins at a discount. Therefore, this is a good opportunity to invest in Altcoins. But the most important thing is to study the project and choose the object for investment.
Activity: 53
August 31, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
I think the price of cryptocurrency is now very suitable for investment.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 31, 2018, 12:03:22 PM
Many who is waiting for the right time to invest, Slip this opportunity to invest in crypto market because of its nature of instant recovering like a tsunami.

Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
it's never too late to invest in the crypto world, but the right time is now, you yourself say the market is red, and almost all coin prices are at very low prices now, so this is a rare opportunity
If its the money you can afford to lose, I will recommend that you invest now and wait for the next bull run.
If its the money that you need, I would recommend that you invest later because investing now might require a long hodl time
Activity: 756
August 31, 2018, 01:22:36 AM
it's never too late to invest in the crypto world, but the right time is now, you yourself say the market is red, and almost all coin prices are at very low prices now, so this is a rare opportunity
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
August 30, 2018, 10:07:39 PM
hello mate for me yes it a good idea to buy coins right now because of the price had dump. but we will consider also need an amount of money were in we can  buy some alt and hold it until the market recover from this bear months. i also buy some alt that i think it can give profit when bullish run comes.  just choose some good altcoin to hold. goodluck mate.
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 09:33:37 PM
If you have a good coins then just hold it for a while because it can make your money profitable. Then this is a good time to invest, because the market price is low then this is the right time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 14
August 30, 2018, 09:10:38 PM
We don't know when the price will continue to fall. I think it is a good time to invest in coins now, and it will bring more returns to everyone in the later stage.
Pages:
Jump to: