Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 29. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
On the one hand, the market is now in decline. Many try to get rid of the cryptocurrency, thereby reducing prices. But this situation can be used as a favorable moment for buying at a bargain price. Only it is difficult to find the very minimum price.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:13:14 PM
Probably later. It seems to me that in the next few weeks we will face a new fall and renewal of historic lows. At this point, we need to enter crypto, because after this there will be growth.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Dear, and now compare the prices of altcoins today and a year ago. I didn't see any surprise. It is necessary to invest wisely and at the right time.

Compared to the same time last year, I find it quite similar in price, but look at the total market value and trading volume in 24 hours, the market is much larger than before. , and more potential
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:51:41 PM
I think this is the best time for invest in altcoin, all altcoins fall and are at a cheap price right now. Buy some altcoin and hold it for a few month is a great choice and i think it will be profitable.

Invest in altcoin now because later the price of many coin can be pump, so while the price are still in the low line you still have a chance to buy more and hold many coin until the coin increase.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 30, 2018, 02:49:52 PM
This is the right time to invest in any potential altcoin of your choice because the market is down and most people are selling at a very cheap price. Buying at this price levels can make you gain much when the market rises.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
Most of the altcoins are ridiculous cheap now it's good to ladder buy in order because you never can tell it can go more lower,  but it's cool to buy some now before the bull market comes up
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
If you have a much money and you want to invest in crypto, why not.
Now is a good good time to buy all coin.
Price is low and this is the best time to buy coin.
And of course this is a great time to start invest in cryptocurrency and get a big profit letter.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 30, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
I think all the crypto currencies were introduced in the market a decade ago and there was the time when no one was ready to believe them all and now the time has come when these crypto currencies are the most demanding one and thus is all because of their sustainable nature as they all has made their existence since more than a decade so I think one one invest into crypto as soon as one come to know otherwise there will be one option left in the future and that is the repenting.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:00:28 PM
According to my opinion this is the right time to invest in altcoins because this time market is low and it will be raise definitely in next couple of weeks you find it
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
I think this is the best time for invest in altcoin, all altcoins fall and are at a cheap price right now. Buy some altcoin and hold it for a few month is a great choice and i think it will be profitable.
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 11:47:27 AM
I imagine that the best choice these days will honey bee to hold a USD or equial of some stabil coin. Why? We dont know when advertise returns. Along these lines, when we will see this up incline withing some month, than, possibly - time to purchased for good altcoins.Take preferred standpoint of good open doors astutely. Make a check before beginning the venture. Thus, the market is falling and the cost of each coin is shoddy, this is a decent chance to begin or increment the measure of venture, at that point keep it up to the most astounding cost.
Activity: 145
August 30, 2018, 11:45:59 AM
today could be a good time. the price is low and certainly can give satisfactory results and get the number of lots when buying at this time. or can just wait a little longer to wait for a slightly lower price. However, when precisely the price goes up would be even also to buy.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 11:43:30 AM
I think it's better for you to invest in altcoin when it is sure that its price is rising again because many people are also waiting for the rise of altcoins prices.
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 05:56:44 AM
Now is a very good time to invest. Buy now and keep 4-6 months. It's my opinion. I think there will not be more big falls. The market will begin to become smoother. In my opinion, soon the growth of the crypto currency should begin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 30, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Dear, and now compare the prices of altcoins today and a year ago. I didn't see any surprise. It is necessary to invest wisely and at the right time.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
Crypto market is falling down and many coins price is very low at this time and it is very good time to invest in altcoins. as per my opinion this is great opportunity to invest in altcoins it will gives you high returns in future if you buy altcoins right now and hold them for long term.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 30, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
Do not postpound on later this needed doing which will bring you so much money, or don't you want it? Investing is actual just be careful in your choice.
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
i think it is good to wait some and see how market behave,yesterday btc went up but i think it is a bull trap.you should wait some time to find what is going on!!,.i think market will go down again  Sad Sad :(so you can invest in deep again  Wink Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 30, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
the opportunity this time will probably not be repeated again. the price this time crypto in a position that is cheap enough to be purchased and it is an opportunity. While waiting for some more time could have prices will begin to rise or at least crypto will start growing the prices will be more expensive. If you want to invest it into just the right time.
Activity: 29
August 30, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
I think that at the present time, you should invest in altcoin because they are very high value added. So you should have a clear plan to invest in Cryptos. But you should not invest in too much money because you will not be able to manage it all.
Pages:
Jump to: