Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 30. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:26:55 AM
If you want to invest you can wait prices are lower again. By looking at the market price which is not stable, we have to be cautious and wait until the price is red. Investing should be patient because if not wait we can easily panicked.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

I agree to invest in altcoins now, because the decreasing price is good for starting investment. because after the price drops there will definitely be an increase, so for what we delay investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
I think that now is the best time to invest in altcoin. The market of the Cryptocurrency is at the lower level. The main thing is to invest in technological altcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 02:57:23 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?
Waiting on the sidelines if you see prices near all time low is never a good idea. I am buying hard in times like these where everyone is predicting altcoins will go to zero.
Activity: 70
August 29, 2018, 02:45:22 AM
Through investing you can quickly make it and become wealthier in life, you can see bounty campaign is so much hard this days, so you can start investing now, before its too late
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
The best time to invest is now. I think such a good prices will show again after a really long waiting. So if you doubt, then let me help you: invest.
Activity: 93
August 29, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
the crypto investment strategy that I did was AVERAGE DOWN. I bought crypto divided into several layers which will try to cover up if the market falls and will have a lot of profit when the market increases
Activity: 339
August 29, 2018, 01:48:41 AM
I would invest right now, at these prices. I do not think that you need to wait for another bottom in the market. Prices for all altcoins are very nice now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 01:37:56 AM
For me it depends on how you need the money. If its the money you can afford to lose, I will recommend that you invest now and wait for the next bull run. If its the money that you need, I would recommend that you invest later because investing now might require a long hodl time.
Activity: 90
August 29, 2018, 01:37:01 AM
I think people should invest in altcoin right away, but people must fully understand altcoin before investing in altcoin, don't blindly invest, altcoin still has a lot of risks after all, choose some quality altcoin investment
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 01:35:27 AM
I have some long term plans and I also deployed some of them. My most favorite coin for long term holding is Ethereum, it is biggest blockchain network and DApp platform, I bought ETH 6 days ago and hold it for long term, my target price is $1k each ETH.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 01:30:07 AM
It's never too late to invest. If you want to earn, you also need to take risks. Proverb: "Do you like to ride?" - Love and sledge carry "- the proverb is very suitable for working on a crypto market.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:27:49 PM
you can always get in the altcoins now a days. when you get in, you can close the computer and wait 1 year. surpriseeeee Smiley
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

You better choose to invest as early as possible because there would never be an easy way for you to earn through altcoins but through buying while the prices are low. Don't waste the opportunity to buy during the dip because it would be a better and easier way for us to have a good gain.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
Investing today in altcoyins can not be counted on their rapid growth, because the market will begin to recover and grow perhaps in the next year.
I think the market will recover in the end of this year if ETF is approved. Otherwise, perhaps we will have to see the market low in the many coming months. So waiting for more time is the good choice now
Activity: 321
August 28, 2018, 12:51:37 PM
If I invest in IO is not interested because later it tends to decrease its value, if you want to invest in BTC or Eth
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 28, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Aa long as you can invest today in crypto don't miss the opportunity. If you want to invest then just do it without having second thoughts
Activity: 431
August 28, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
Determine your choice now rather than regret later, and don't delay if your heart is sure of your choice of strategy.
Because now is the right moment to buy altcoins on dip and by looking at the bleak market conditions, it has been ascertained one day the market will recover.
Activity: 228
August 28, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
maybe you are lucky if you have made an investment at that time and look at market movements today. small profits are definitely obtained in the short term and if you want high profits, you have to hold it for the long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
August 28, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
I thought investing in altcoins in  april was the right decision.Also june.But now i´m not sure.At least you need a good research,some of projects are very promissing and will stay for long time.But most of them just stopped development and they will die slowly.
It´s up to you to pick the right ones.
Pages:
Jump to: