Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 31. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 12:33:24 PM
You do not have to wait long to invest what you need trading strategies for the more money you receive. so you should keep in mind the market so you know when to make money so you do not lose money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
When bitcoin begins the growth phase, then it grows smoothly and at small volumes, then dramatically and on huge volumes. That's when altcoins grow very much. So it's time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 09:11:32 AM
I think that you can invest now, while Bitcoin is trading from 6500-700, there is a possibility that it will go to 6000. Can be split, to wait for the fall to 6500, and the rest to see if you will go to 6000.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 09:01:18 AM
If you want to invest in altcoins then it's better to wait a little because now all altcoins are falling on this bear market. Of course, this is not a bad idea to buy altcoins now if you want to invest for the long-term, prices are very cheap at the moment, but in this case you need to be patient and wait a few months to see a good profit.
Activity: 238
August 27, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
It could be late later, if it sounds funny but it is true, current prices are too nice to miss these days for investing that could be done in the nearest future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:43:53 AM
If you interested and believe in the cryptocurrency, so it is the good time to buy and invest in the altcoins, especially in the ethereum. This is because in this month the price of altcoins still cheaper and it will increase again in few months later. If you invest now, you can earn many profits with your investation because altcoins still exist and will have good value.
Activity: 336
August 27, 2018, 03:40:44 AM
Friend, try to save your money - just make your own research! Today we see bearish market and nobody knows when situation will change. Be careful, don't rush!
Activity: 203
August 27, 2018, 03:36:26 AM
Choosing your investment today and deciding which one you'll pick is the best way to do right now since you might still get the token price in its lower situation... Because buying later or investing later would not be a good move to do since coins may bloom during that later period...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

well, this depends on you have a plan and strategy to buy bitcoin as an investment or trade. I think experience and knowledge play an important role especially in the level of analysis you do for it. but if I may suggest, it is currently more suitable for short trades
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 03:32:58 AM
I you want to invest in altcoins now its a good time to buy, a lot of good project have a great price.Do some research and if you like an ico  project buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 27, 2018, 03:28:49 AM
As a few coins from the top 100 have already shown their turn, although of course we should look on bitcoin and its turn. But in general, as it seems to me, now a favorable environment for buying altcoins, but only real projects that really develop an actual product or a whole direction.
Activity: 64
August 27, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
You should definitely invest now, because I doubt that you will see prices similar to these in the near future. Do not put all your money into one thing. Try to invest in a few coins. Large amounts are invested in more popular coins because they will have greater growth in the future.
Activity: 101
August 26, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
Investing today in altcoyins can not be counted on their rapid growth, because the market will begin to recover and grow perhaps in the next year.
The market very long already takes place in itself. I hope all of you are mistaken and growth of the cryptomarket will begin this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 26, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

My investment way is that waiting when the market go down, I will buy into which Altcoins that I has predetermined and divide capital to buy gradually, not buy at the same time
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 12:05:15 AM
I think now is the right time to invest in Altcoins and make profits because of the bearish market. A lot of coins have really lost their price value and are not where they're meant to be now. But to for an enhanced value; why not look for an ongoing ICO that will likely have their token distributed on or before December when a bull run is expected. It's easier hitting the bull run from the middle than from a shitcoin status.

At the end of everything, listen to your own conviction!

Perhaps I’ll consider, Im actually hodl alot of altcoins and some for on going ICO. In the end of the day we will have our own conviction and moreover looking forward for the big leap.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
Actually it is the buying time now but the issue is do you the money to buy again if you are already holding a point that is red. Will you have the courage to invest more if you have the money? The bearish nature of the market is not attractive to anybody. Though the market is speculative the price will never be stable and the movement  will not stall as there is the tendencies that the market will move up.

Yes, on the pessimistic view I still would like to buy more and take the risks because red days will lasts in a few months once BTC rise again so does altcoins. I look forward and buy more in this bear market and I’m actually hodl a lot of coins on my bag.
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
Investing today in altcoyins can not be counted on their rapid growth, because the market will begin to recover and grow perhaps in the next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:33:01 PM
Actually it is the buying time now but the issue is do you the money to buy again if you are already holding a point that is red. Will you have the courage to invest more if you have the money? The bearish nature of the market is not attractive to anybody. Though the market is speculative the price will never be stable and the movement  will not stall as there is the tendencies that the market will move up.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 25, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
I meanwhile would not begin to invest in altcoins. We can observe practically on all altcoin the descending trend. But it is not clear yet when it stops and the price will go up. Now it is very dangerous to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

Since the market turned to red, then it is the good time to buy and accumulate some potential coins. For holding long time, i think im not gonna do it with many coins, just only few coins. Sometime you can swing your coins and get profit, not just holding it for long.
Pages:
Jump to: