Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - page 32. (Read 6090 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
you can invest altcoins anytime but for me you should do that when the price of the coin is low.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
I think we should invest in altcoin today, I guess in the next few months the market will start to recover and the price of altcoin will be higher. Now is a good time for us to buy altcoin, some altcoin that I think we should buy and hold that are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and Monero. I believe that long-term investments in these altcoins will bring us much profit.

Those were the top in CMC. Yes,  I’am considering that as well and HODL for now till the next bullish market to come. Happy trading!
August 25, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
I think t much better to invest in alternative coins because the value or amount of the coins in the market as of now is still in the low state of amount and it is your good opportunity to garb this chance.

You mean grab? This is an opportunity for us to buy cheap assests until it last. We will wait for the next bullish market to gain more profits.
August 25, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Of course with the reduction in the price of some altcoin assets due to the decrease in Bitcoin, of course we are required to hold all our assets for a very long time until the altcoin price returns to the highest price from now on, maybe that is all we can do for now and if we have capital more so we can take advantage of the moment of price reduction by continuing to add many altcoin assets with a lot so that the possibility of profit when prices start to rise will be even greater.

Yes, that’s good a decision making for us to HODL assets when bear market occurs and wait for the stability and sustainability of the assets.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 25, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
I think t much better to invest in alternative coins because the value or amount of the coins in the market as of now is still in the low state of amount and it is your good opportunity to garb this chance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 10:56:37 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

There are many ways to start investing in this field, but I think the most appropriate is when the market is very bad. Indeed there is no guarantee that the market will not go down again, but I think the potential for increase is greater, especially if we side with long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
August 24, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
We don't know how much dropping price it will be and don't know when it will bouncing to top(gain). But its fine if you guys start to invest in altcoins today then hold it,  one thing that you must do, just buy partially from your tota funds example re-buy when its down about 10%.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 24, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
Every time I think the market has hit the bottom and decide to buy some coins, the market falls even lower. Grin and I think I'm not alone in this situation!
But in any case, asset prices are now very favorable and the situation can change at any time, you know that. therefore, in order not to stay out of business - it's necessary to purchase partly, 5-10% of the capital.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
As I see, the most reliable prices for altcoins have stabilized in recent days. For example, Ether costs about 270 dollars. I think that this is the bottom for it, because the overall long-term trend of his price demonstrates an upward trend.
Activity: 333
August 24, 2018, 01:30:28 PM
Base on what I observed,  since market turns red and I think this the best way to invest in altcoins because I’am positive enough it will go up sooner when bullrun hits the mark this bear months. Do you also plan to HODL coins for so long? Your ideas are pleasurably accepted and do you agree to invest now or maybe later?

Patience is one of the most important key factor in achieving great profits and success here in the crypto industry, crypto users must understand that alt coins possesses great potential of gaining huge profits and now is a great time to invest while a lot of alt coins are currently low in value.
Activity: 560
August 24, 2018, 01:24:12 PM
I agree that investing now is a good idea, but investing now you should understand that most likely you will have to wait quite a long time until prices start to rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

What are you waiting for when all altcoins have very large discount prices now. I think we are very far from what crypto can do, and maybe this is the biggest opportunity this year. And I think there are still many of these communities who still believe in long-term investments.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
Investing today is the best way to invest in the Altcoins. The market now contributes. To buy coins with a long-term perspective, and you will not lose. Grin
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
for myself I invest now because in my opinion this is the perfect time to buy BTC and Altcoin, now all coins have decreased quite deep and are likely to return to normal by the end of this year.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
I think we should invest in altcoin today, I guess in the next few months the market will start to recover and the price of altcoin will be higher. Now is a good time for us to buy altcoin, some altcoin that I think we should buy and hold that are Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano and Monero. I believe that long-term investments in these altcoins will bring us much profit.
Activity: 74
August 24, 2018, 11:49:46 AM
The price is low and certainly can provide satisfactory results and get the lot amount when buying at this time. or can wait a little longer to wait for a slightly lower price.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
I think now is the right time to invest in Altcoins and make profits because of the bearish market. A lot of coins have really lost their price value and are not where they're meant to be now. But to for an enhanced value; why not look for an ongoing ICO that will likely have their token distributed on or before December when a bull run is expected. It's easier hitting the bull run from the middle than from a shitcoin status.

At the end of everything, listen to your own conviction!
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 24, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Of course with the reduction in the price of some altcoin assets due to the decrease in Bitcoin, of course we are required to hold all our assets for a very long time until the altcoin price returns to the highest price from now on, maybe that is all we can do for now and if we have capital more so we can take advantage of the moment of price reduction by continuing to add many altcoin assets with a lot so that the possibility of profit when prices start to rise will be even greater.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 24, 2018, 10:58:18 AM
Now is the best time to invest in altcoins, because the market is on the decline and even already released projects have fallen in price, so you can make a good choice and invest in very competent coins.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 24, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
Now/today is the best time for buying altcoins for both short and long term profits, the market is currently bearish but it will go hipe later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: