Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 13. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:42:18 AM
I am  investing in the regular Altcoin as well as the new promising ones.  Ethereum is definitely on my radar, EOS,  tron, 
Neo and spectre (sxdt)  are some of the promising Altcoin have seen in the recent!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 10:24:24 AM
We should invest in altcoin because many altcoin now have a good future and if we invest money into a good altcoin, surely we can make a lot of money in the future.
But before investing in any altcoin you must always think carefully and be sure of your decision.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
I recently invested in a DPOS-type cryptocurrency that can forge coins and have extra XPX token revenue every month.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:16:26 AM
All altcoins are good. We only need to analyze which ones have better potential to generate profits. Someone's level of trust for altcoin is different, because we have different ideas and ways. For me ethereum is very good because almost all ico use the ethereum platform
a good choice, Ethereum is a coin that has a large community and is also in great demand by many people and has the resources that can make Ethereum continue to grow so it is wise to buy Ethereum for investment, especially when Ethereum prices are not so high. so it's good to hold Ethereum now because I'm sure there are times when prices will rise.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
for now i will choose ripple , because they have good partnership and now youtube and twitch using ripple as payment method
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
September 22, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
Altcoins, although they are very risky investments compared to Bitcoin, but tend to bring much more profit!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 22, 2018, 03:07:04 AM

I have invested in altcoins that are below the price of 1 $ yes. yesterday there were many altcoin options that just entered several exchanges. at this time growth is beginning to be seen but only temporary so I sell it again. Short trade makes me have many advantages.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 22, 2018, 03:05:19 AM
I think BCD (Bitcoin Diamond) is suitable for purchase today, because a few minutes ago I heard that Mark Jewels started accepting BCD as a payment tool
thus, in the near term, the price of BCD will certainly rise
and the second is XRP, the team and developer are preparing xRapid, this also has the potential to make XRP prices rise in the next few weeks
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 22, 2018, 02:59:00 AM
For now? there are some options that I may choose for now. They are:
- Ethereum for sure
- EOS
-. Stellar
ICO Coin as this Rubius offering Wallet, Exchange and Payment Services.

Those altcoins are promising for the future. Even though the price is low or still in ICO, they offer the real concept and promising project and team. I believe they can grow.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:54:43 PM
I am still investing in Ethereum, Neo and Ripple. I can't afford to invest in other altcoins. I am going to invest in LTC and Bitcoin.
Activity: 208
September 21, 2018, 11:44:19 PM
All altcoins are good. We only need to analyze which ones have better potential to generate profits. Someone's level of trust for altcoin is different, because we have different ideas and ways. For me ethereum is very good because almost all ico use the ethereum platform
Activity: 434
September 21, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
Of course, investment in the altcoin has a lot of experience in dealing with the ups and downs of the crypto market. Because that can be seen if they are genuine and have good potential in adapting to various crypto situations. Including increasing the market price again when the market situation has improved. Look at it like ETH, Dogecoin, NEO, Waves, and EOS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 10:56:33 PM
The best Altcoint to make an investment, I think is ethereum, no doubt about this, as the best crypto this two coint number is very feasible to be made an investment, now the price of this coint is still down. You can buy it and invest, when the ethereum price starts to increase again you can sell it
Eth is undoubtedly because nowadays almost everyone is interested and also likes ethereum,including me now really like ethereum
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 10:50:48 PM
The best Altcoint to make an investment, I think is ethereum, no doubt about this, as the best crypto this two coint number is very feasible to be made an investment, now the price of this coint is still down. You can buy it and invest, when the ethereum price starts to increase again you can sell it
Activity: 337
September 21, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
its better to hold and set your target price rather than hold and forget. Because a lot of times it was happened to me that a certain coin or token that im holding already pump in however i forgot to sell it. The problem is im going to hold again and i dont know for how long. It also depends on your lifestyle if you are full time crypto trader or youre only a part time trader. Since im a full time trader i need to set a target price then if hits my tp its ok, nevermind if it goes beyond , the important thing profit is profit.
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
depends on the money you want to invest, you should first try to inform yourself and also investigate on your own which would be the best Altcoins. safe altcoin are the big ones on the market, like XMR, LTC,ETH, ETC , BCH, NEO and more.
Activity: 518
September 21, 2018, 10:26:23 PM
Keep up with the price development
Altcoin's value continues to move every minute. Therefore, you need to monitor the movements. There are several features that can be used, such as Altcoin checker and Altcoin ticker widget. Both can give a warning if the movement has reached the value you want. After that you just decide, want to buy or want to sell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Many good altcoin in market but i am my first choice is always ethereum. Ethereum is good platform for bussiness and thats why many token in market use ethereum platform. Its decentralized and its easy to use
Activity: 219
September 21, 2018, 09:14:35 PM
for now it's better not to invest in allcoint first, because this year is the biggest scam. I became unsure of the existence of Allcoint now that I was afraid because if we had invested then the project disappeared. This needs to be watched and remembered by all parties so that we can avoid it all
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 21, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Now there are a lot of choices and it is better for you to learn them and generally understand what you want to invest, there are game tokens, for purchases and so on, with your blockchain, when you understand what you want and learn a lot of projects, then make decisions!
Pages:
Jump to: