Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 14. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:42:33 PM
I prefer ETH, XRP, EOS and TRON. I like those, and they seem great to me. I'm happy for the jump Ripple made today.
Activity: 310
September 21, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
investing on altcoin is good to take big profit in short term. it can be up dramatic so we can earn big money
but ofc high risk high return, we need to be carefull before investing on altcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 21, 2018, 03:06:56 PM
At the moment, I would only invest in altcoyins, many of them are good projects with great potential, so yes - I would invest

today is a very good time to buy cheap coins. Proceeding from this, you need to choose the most promising coins for yourself to use this chance ..
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
At the moment, I would only invest in altcoyins, many of them are good projects with great potential, so yes - I would invest
Activity: 195
September 21, 2018, 02:54:35 PM
Good decision to invest at altcoin at this moment.Because of Many altcoin prices down.If you invest in some of the best altcoins now. I sure you will get a huge profit.
Of course, you must understand the market and analyze the market before investing. If there are no good ideas about the market then there is a possibility of loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 02:31:55 PM
If for example I have capital, maybe I will invest in ethereum only because I prefer ethereum compared to other altcoins that I have never known and again I already understand how ethereum's price changes
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
I believe that investing in altcoins is the most profitable business. Because they are not expensive, but you can earn good money on the ground.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 02:29:45 PM
I plan to invest in Altcoin with good value, optimal security and the prospect of a good profit. Such as Neo, Ether and Waves Cool Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 02:26:10 PM
Invest in altcoin is even necessary, but in the first place you need to understand the mood of the market and be professionals in this field, and you can lose a lot in the guessing.
Activity: 229
September 21, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Я дyмaю cтoит инвecтиpoвaть в pиппл, XRP, кapдaнo, вce эти мoнeты имeют xopoшиe пpoэкты и пepcпeктивы.
Carry out for yourself the analysis as a whole, what are the prospects for coins, what are its prospects, its maximum price.
And determine the choice. Good luck.
Activity: 215
September 21, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
I think stellar lumens (XLM) is a good investation of altcoin. Stellar Lumens (XLM) concentrates on expanding its partnership list so its payment-transfer enhancing technology, which is being improved constantly by the team, is delivered to a wider reach. While creating the architecture it needs, the team behind the speedy coin is taking spotlight very often lately. Parallel it has experienced one of the best performances in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 21, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
In my opinion you should invest in the Altcoins. Because they are so cheap and influenced by Bitcoin so you should take advantage of this. In addition, when market volatility Altcoins is capable of causing mutations based on Bitcoin.
Altcoin is indeed very good for investment, we must be careful in choosing it because many altcoins don't grow. we can choose Altcoin that we want in the market freely because there are so many altcoins on the market but if you want to invest more safely then my advice is that you have to invest in coins that are at the top of the market.
In addition to experiencing a great improvement. Altcoin is also experiencing competition with an increasingly strong Bitcoin.
 This brings the spirit of the Altcoin to continue to evolve and be able to make it a strong and capable coins to count on.
so with investments against Altcoin will be very helpful to improve not only this.
Activity: 448
September 21, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
I think it will be good decision for invest in altcoin.That reason now market huge falling and best altcoin falling their price.If anyone does invest in some best altcoin then he have huge profit when market will be recover.    
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
investing in altcoins is a very good idea, although it's wiser not to put all eggs in one basket

Hey harji2712, what do you mean by not to put all eggs in one basket? Are you referring on not to put all tokens into one wallet? Or do you mean not to invest all in one token/coin? I just got curious when I saw your post.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
investing in altcoins is a very good idea, although it's wiser not to put all eggs in one basket
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
September 21, 2018, 09:29:12 AM
Yeah good question.I think now good time invest on altcoin.now coin price is very low.Some altcoin value is very low For Example : Ethereum,Litecoin,Desh,Neo,aion etc.I hope now altcoin buy and then last month sell,I hope you can big profit money.I've invested in some altcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
Its clear that they are a lot of altcoins, and no doubt some has tremendous potentials but my advice is considered your analysis and coins that are well known to enable you change earnest desire within shortest time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 02:04:17 AM
Altkoiny which will bring profit a little, I would say very little) Of course to reduce the risk I would have bought BCH. There is a possibility of growth further
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 01:49:41 AM
This is the right time to invest in altcoin. After the decreasing, the price of altcoin is now stable and the investors are starting to trust about altcoin. So you can invest your money in altcoin and I believe that the price of all altcoin will increase very soon.
Activity: 658
September 20, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
Many altcoins are expected to be friends. In general, what is expected to be invested is NEO and EOS. These two altcoins, I think have opportunities like Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: