Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on altcoin - page 12. (Read 3961 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 09, 2018, 11:00:53 PM
At the moment, a lot of altcoins, in which you can invest. And whatever you choose, the main thing is to think well about your decision. And I, in turn, can advise only one altcoin, which I trust 100%, is Ethereum. And Ethereum will bring you profit.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 09, 2018, 10:55:48 PM
Ethereum and Ripple are the best coins to invest as of the moment. Ethereum's price is at it lowest while ripple just keeps on pumping up so its a good idea to have it. The safest bet between the two will be Ethereum because the price low and it can still go up and recover. The only way for it go is upward and just it case it decreases, it will be a small amount. You won't even feel it.  Cool
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 10:53:08 PM
Hello, Which Altcoin you are looking forward to invest on ?
Theres a lot of altcoin out there but we must choose the coin that we can assure the safetiness of our money. I never tried investing on alt but hopefully you can see an alt which can help.you.

There is no way to invest absolutely safe. But you can limit the risk if carefully selected. You can invest a small amount in advance and, if you find it appropriate, make an investment
actually there are many choices of altcoins for investment places and if right and right in choosing it, of course, we will get profit, of course, by monitoring the movement of the coins before we decide to invest. examples for now are Insure, XRP and OTX.
Altcoin will be very good for the future with through investment. with the ability to thrive is backed by investments capable of making Altcoin a very capable for dependable coin became the main quite profitable in the future.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
October 09, 2018, 10:49:25 PM
I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has more advantages than cryptocurrency.
Such a good value is a community that supports Ethereum to be even better in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
I totally agree. We all should be very careful in investing. The choice of our coins should be accurate and more appropriately thought with concerns. Coins like PRG, NEO and WAN are good in earnings.
Activity: 213
September 28, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

It can be risky to buy tokens in these days. Because the market is not recovered yet & more  ICOs are trading below the ICO prices. It is shown the dump after exchange listing the tokens & we can see more people are not going to participate with ICOs in these days. When the market shows the good sign,we can invest on altcoin without any hesitation.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:07:35 AM
if you are planning to invest in altcoin for future plan then i will suggest you to invest in etherum and waves. these two are excellent altcoin and the interest of people is also increasing in these two types of altcoins with time and in future they will have a high rate and you can get enough profit from them by selling them.
ETH + WAVES +IOTA + TEZOS are my current portfolio
Both there projects have some advantage:active development,expanding community and users,some important partners,big exchanges listed.
Activity: 490
September 28, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
if I prefer altcoin in the top 10 that I will invest because of the possibility to get bigger profits with less capital, I think to invest in coins that are just entering the market also have a great opportunity to get profits, usually altcoins that have just entered the market. the price will rise
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
Theres a lot of altcoin out there but we must choose the coin that we can assure the safetiness of our money. I never tried investing on alt but hopefully you can see an alt which can help.you.

There is no way to invest absolutely safe. But you can limit the risk if carefully selected. You can invest a small amount in advance and, if you find it appropriate, make an investment
actually there are many choices of altcoins for investment places and if right and right in choosing it, of course, we will get profit, of course, by monitoring the movement of the coins before we decide to invest. examples for now are Insure, XRP and OTX.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

copper member
Activity: 60
September 28, 2018, 08:39:47 AM
I would prefer to invest only in bitcoins in the current market. Moreover, this is the leading crypto currency and it is time-tested. The market of altcoins, in my opinion, is too dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 26, 2018, 08:25:52 PM

I will invest on these Altcoins like CAPP, DTRC, XPAT and DOCK because they are the most affordable to purchase right now with great projects concept. It just happen that the bearish is in effect that is why most of the Altcoins were affected specially these Altcoins but if the bullish market will start then for sure these Altcoins will go to the moon again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 08:20:35 PM
I only invest on top tier coins and its usually Ripple or Ethereum. I am heavily invested on Ethereum because of the low price but I will transition to other alternate coins once I have sold my Ethereum. This is might huge leap in my capital if ETH goes back to its price a few months ago. I don't plan to invest on newly established coins because the value depreciate when they ICO already get what they came for, money.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 08:13:08 PM
if you are planning to invest in altcoin for future plan then i will suggest you to invest in etherum and waves. these two are excellent altcoin and the interest of people is also increasing in these two types of altcoins with time and in future they will have a high rate and you can get enough profit from them by selling them.
Activity: 99
September 26, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
There’s lots of altcoins in the market, i would srill highly recommend you try ethereum one of the most known and used by almost all ICOs. You can also try buying some coins from just finished ICOs.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 11:09:44 AM

if I still choose eth, which until now is still developing, if for other coins we need to be careful with everything, because not all altcoins are good.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
I recommend these coins. These coins will bring me a good profit in these past few weeks and at this moment it's having a very low price and these coins are the very stable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
I recently invested in a DPOS-type cryptocurrency that can forge coins and have extra XPX token revenue every month.
for investment in Altcoin I suggest to use Altcoin as the Ethereum has the highest value compared to other Altcoin.
 It is influenced by the level of demand that continues to grow in its support for the progress of the Ethereum going forward.
so with this being able to generate more profits with investments against the Ethereum.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
I am  investing in the regular Altcoin as well as the new promising ones.  Ethereum is definitely on my radar, EOS,  tron, 
Neo and spectre (sxdt)  are some of the promising Altcoin have seen in the recent!
What makes the altcoin standard that you buy is a good coin in your opinion? or from someone else? I suggest you do not swallow other people's statements, make your own research for the altcoins you want to buy. because some altcoins are not suitable for us to endure long term but it is very profitable for us to trade daily. ethereum will indeed be the choice for everyone for altcoin investment. but if we look at now the ethereum market is very weak, even very slow growth. You have to think of other altcoins for your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: