Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 10. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 02:33:31 PM
Investing on NEO is actually a good idea, though I am quite not sure if you should go and take a long term investment as I have seen this alt encounter errors and wrte not quite able to handle the situation, although I've seen NEO make quite a noise in the past year and I'm curious what's next to happen in NEO and I also hope that it'll go strong in 2018.
NEO has proved itself very well and I constantly hear positive feedback about this coin. I think that today is the chance, When you can invest your money in this coin at a good price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
May 27, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
Investing on NEO is actually a good idea, though I am quite not sure if you should go and take a long term investment as I have seen this alt encounter errors and wrte not quite able to handle the situation, although I've seen NEO make quite a noise in the past year and I'm curious what's next to happen in NEO and I also hope that it'll go strong in 2018.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
Why not? I consider NEO to be the only worthy competitor of Ethereum. Just pay attention to those ICO that take place on the NEO platform. They are all very successful.

Yeah, I heard the ico's have to pay a lot to do an ico in neo which weeds out the shitty icos. But the price is down a lot.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 11:54:39 PM
NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.

Development side NEO is not at all worthy one bro. I have seen many coding error who ever using this platform cfor smart contract. If you want to say will it be good for investment as coin. Everyone will strongly support to invest on NEO as a coin mate.

Please check the market place of NEO now. You can believe on NEO and invest on it because it has a big potential to bump back in the market mate.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:01:51 PM
Sure you can invest in NEO, I consider that NEO is one of the competitors of several currencies. You should keep in mind
that lately has managed to have a strong potential, in the market and little by little people are trusting in their future.
Activity: 107
May 25, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
many say alt coins are risky and even scam and so forth but right from the inception of neo coin their developments and tie-ups and now smart contracts are disrupting the industry
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

I agree with you there, i sympathise and adore NEO. I think it’s bound for
a better and conpetitive future. It’s quite a very good coin, but still has a long
and narrow road to it’s much anticipated success. Invest and keep,an eye out
on this one, it’s gonna get more interesting in it’s run.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:26:00 PM
a very popular token.the NEP-5 infrastructure will be further developed in the coming years. It's a project that can compete with ETH.
It will be a nice investment for 1-2 years.  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
I think NEO has a bright future,

Its a coin with a working product, there are ICO taking part on its blockchain and it has a very large following.

That said, competition will be fierce at the top, with Cardano, Ethereum, NEO, EOS etc all vying for the top spot in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I fully agree with you. I, too,would have bought NEO. This is the Chinese Ethereum and it has a great future.
Activity: 184
May 25, 2018, 05:22:41 PM
Of course you can invest in Neo, taking into account that one of its strongest competitors is Ethereum. Lately
is having a good potential in the market, and it is easier to make transactions considering that they say
that its value will exceed $ 700 during this year.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
Why not? I consider NEO to be the only worthy competitor of Ethereum. Just pay attention to those ICO that take place on the NEO platform. They are all very successful.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 25, 2018, 03:49:03 PM
Neo - the well-known coin which has found to itself the house in top-5 coins long ago. The magnificent CHINESE project which can represent the Asian sector crypto. I hurry to remind that the Asian sector - 1/4 population of all planet and if people become interested in this project even more, than now us are waited by improbable flight)
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 03:11:58 PM
NEO is one of the few coins that has shown at least some results in the last 6 months, which is great for long-term investments.
Activity: 322
May 25, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
Investing on crypto market is always smart idea or initiative so before invest you need to check market summary and market conditions specially crypto market conditions because this investment can be good if you invest in profitable sector like BTC because investing on btc is more profitable than others and this have enough future value and already established coin so invest money in bitcoin is best idea than NEO. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
May 25, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
Neo is a great coin, I think it should be in the top 5. better than Ripple and BitScamCash by far. NEO is anticipating future..and many icos built using neo.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 09:21:42 AM
Neo is extra cheap at the moment, i will buy only for a short term (it can easily touch more than $100 in a few months) so yes, if you have some money to throw in there, just invest now and forget about that for a few months from now

Altcoins is going down and I think that this is the best time to buy of NEO more and holding them a few month
I am sure the price will recover and increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
May 25, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
Though we think that crypto investment are risky thing but it only to those coins aren't have potential and still new in the market. But of NEO investment, surely there is a profit in return and could rely this coins for long term hold.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
NEO is one of the best coins out there, for real tho.
It's still kinda low on the mainstream, but things will come for sure.
Like ICOs and stuff. Check out the NEO DEX ICO, looks pretty promising if you ask me.
Pages:
Jump to: