Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 9. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 29, 2018, 12:59:34 PM
The reason that Neo is from and most of the ico from China will be preferred to run on neo might be a good reason to invest in neo.Also they have been giving away lot of airdrop
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 12:18:30 PM
This ia a Chinese coin and it pretty good and a famous one. You can invest into it as it is doing quite well now. Hopefully you will be able to earn much in future. Before investing just have a look into its previous records.      
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
May 29, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
NEO has shown it's strength in past years and it's one of the best coins to invest. You can very well hope in and invest without hesitation. Split your investment and invest in NEO as well as in other best coins to be on safer side. This would safe guard you from losing your capital. If one coin value goes down and brings loss then the other one certainly will bring profits on the other hand. So you can always trust in crypto currencies and invest in rather than investing in any other fields.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 08:27:22 AM
Although NEO, which I consider Ethereum as my greatest competitor, has not caught up with beautiful graphics recently, I believe that it will make its potential more open in the future. It may make sense to buy and invest in NEO.
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I think you can start investing here, but there is also an assumption that you can better and better natsti applicant for investment, which will be more profitable for you and can be more convenient.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 07:05:57 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
Coin for long-term retention and with time it will become more relevant and more promising. So do not look at its price now, better analyze what it will be if everything goes well. This coin is from the category of cardano and stratis.
Activity: 364
May 28, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
I am a holder of NEO and there is no reason to not invest in NEO.
On the other hand they need to develop more features their tech is nice but speed and capacity needs to grow more.

I`m holder on NEO too, but If I returned to the past, I would invest in another coin.
The main reason is that NEO is very centralized (2/3 of nodes under devs control). But community grows rapidly, many new projects choose NEO as main blockchain.
Yes yes. Go for NEO. Neo like LTC and Ripple is expected to rock in the current year. If you invest some money in NEO besides investing in Bitcoin and other coins, you will have a great time to enjoy when the market has a boom period. But a boom forever is not appreciated as well because it creates inflation in the market which reduces the purchasing power of Bitcoin and NEO. So stability is appreciated.
I have never seen such low price on NEO since Feb 2017: price is below 50$!
Good chance for those who want to add any POS coin in his portfolio (NEO is dBFT but the meaning is the same)!
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
May 28, 2018, 06:07:00 AM
On the other hand they need to develop more features their tech is nice but speed and capacity needs to grow more.

I`m holder on NEO too, but If I returned to the past, I would invest in another coin.
The main reason is that NEO is very centralized (2/3 of nodes under devs control). But community grows rapidly, many new projects choose NEO as main blockchain.
Yes yes. Go for NEO. Neo like LTC and Ripple is expected to rock in the current year. If you invest some money in NEO besides investing in Bitcoin and other coins, you will have a great time to enjoy when the market has a boom period. But a boom forever is not appreciated as well because it creates inflation in the market which reduces the purchasing power of Bitcoin and NEO. So stability is appreciated.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:22:52 AM
NEO is the perfect choice if you want an investment for the future and I think if you see a team that is behind NEO is very nice. NEO and the coin came from China and many expect that one day the NEO is able to emulate the Ethereum. And many investors to seek profits in NEO.
Yeah NEO is a great investement specially if you wanna hold it for a pretty long period of time...NEO has to reach its potential yet so it is the right time to invest in NEO...also if you are holding some decent amount of NEO then you will be earning GAS as well which you can sell and earn more.
Activity: 644
May 28, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

eth and etc is more sensible. especially eth.
i believe, eth will be coin of 2019. its price will go to 2000s.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
CRYPTOMUS
May 28, 2018, 03:47:26 AM

Currently a bagholder of neo. I brought a lot on the recent high thinking that it will go up. It went in the opposite direction. I heard there are a lot of ico's that are coming in on neo platform. That might increase the price. Holding my coins.  Roll Eyes

This makes NEO a potential one just like eth that it's becoming more popular with ICOs nowadays. It's building its pace recently.  Would also consider bagging this one
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 03:26:07 AM
NEO is a blockchain technology in China. The giant market holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.
NEO's recent peak value has jumped from a few dollars to $ 54 in just one week and is undergoing a correction to stabilize.
Currently, NEO is ranked 9th in the CoinmarketCap rankings if you want to invest in it, it is also promising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 28, 2018, 03:22:40 AM
NEO is the perfect choice if you want an investment for the future and I think if you see a team that is behind NEO is very nice. NEO and the coin came from China and many expect that one day the NEO is able to emulate the Ethereum. And many investors to seek profits in NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 02:26:36 AM
In my opinion, NEO's future is better than bright.
Looking at the past, ongoing, and upcoming ICOs on NEO gives you a good indication of the future prospects of this wonderful coin.
Then there's CoZ (Citizen of Zion) based in Europe which forms the backbone of NEO's development arm. Their Chinese counterpart is NEL. Both of these are spearheading NEO's progress.
NEO used to be considered a "chinese ethereum" but in reality they're so much more than that with massive global ambitions.
If i had the money, I'd be buying NEO all day long, every day!
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 02:01:28 AM
Neo is one of the good choice of investing in cryptocurrency because we know that is one of potential coin .
The future of neo is big because this is one of possible next ethereum if ethereum bit bitcoin to place of being number 1 crypto.
the future of crypto is predicted to be good because now crypto like neo will continue to be the best. such as neo ethereum can certainly be parallel to ethereum just a matter of time, so investing in neo is a good choice.
Activity: 308
May 27, 2018, 10:42:10 PM
NEO has a very good future and NEO has the potential to grow every day. And if you want to invest in the NEO I expect you could start from now. Although it is still very much with the Ethereum lots of people expect NEO could be like the Ethereum. And I think a lot of people will be benefited with the NEO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 27, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
Neo is one of the good choice of investing in cryptocurrency because we know that is one of potential coin .
The future of neo is big because this is one of possible next ethereum if ethereum bit bitcoin to place of being number 1 crypto.
Merit: 122
May 27, 2018, 09:57:43 PM
In the smart contracts niche is one of the best options, the fact of being a Chinese project is something to be considered, since the country has enough restrictions with cryptos, but allows a project of the magnitude of NEO.
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:08:59 PM
if NEO announced that they are working with the Chinese government and the PBOC, can estimate the price of NEO rocketed to an all-time high.
The future of NEO is good and the technology of neo is in the future because it has an anti-quantum cryptography mechanism.
Activity: 137
May 27, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
you can do nothing wrong on the long run with neo.
i doubt it that they could take ethereums place,... but it will be absolutly save longrun coin and will be good in each portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: