Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 11. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
May 25, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
I still believe in this coin. It seems to me that the price can rise 5-7 times. Now is a good time to buy NEO. But it will take several months to wait.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 128
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
May 25, 2018, 08:41:47 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

Many says NEO is Chinese version of ethereum. Its also a good coin for investment, as its price is stable and it has the full potential to go up
Here is a look at what Ethereum and NEO are
Ethereum’s goal is to create a platform for the development of DApps in order to create a “more globally accessible, more free, and more trustworthy Internet:” an internet 3.0.

NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”

(SOURCE)

There is a strong Chinese team of entrepreneur behind NEO, don't underestimate the power of NEO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
May 25, 2018, 08:04:37 AM
Neo is the good potential coin.So you can inverse in Neo.If they concentrate on the development of coin,the price of that coin will reach some maximum.I had holding some of the Neo for my future .Neo is the centralized crypto currency,But many time we able to see some raise in the price of NEO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
NEO is a good coin to invest in as it is stable and also have the potential of becoming one of the best coin in future if they continue to improve on their development and maintain their stability. You can invest in neo now that the price is still low and has it grows, you will have possibility to make big profit by the time you decide to sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:24:53 AM
I am a holder of NEO and there is no reason to not invest in NEO.
On the other hand they need to develop more features their tech is nice but speed and capacity needs to grow more.

I`m holder on NEO too, but If I returned to the past, I would invest in another coin.
The main reason is that NEO is very centralized (2/3 of nodes under devs control). But community grows rapidly, many new projects choose NEO as main blockchain.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
for me NEO is one of the good coins and will have a good future. I will keep the neo and maybe it will be good for the long term. I still believe in the NEO and will hold it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 25, 2018, 02:18:10 AM
Investing in neo is very good choice because they have chance in the future they will become ethereum like thousands dollars each neo. If that happen you will earn a lot of money. Just buy neo now and hold it for few years to earn more. Those people who are invested to neo last few years ago are earn more money or become millionaire.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
From my perspective i think NEO is not the market leader. They need some development for attracting their customer. In recent times they also take some initiatives for their technological improvement. It’s a great work for NEO. But i suggest you take some times for invest in this project. Huh Huh
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 08:00:45 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
Neo is have a good market history and of potentially gaining coin. You can really trust this coins for either long term or short term hold. As being one of the Top 10 coins in the market, is just enough to have confidence for these coin.

Yes, comparing to previous history of NEO, they are making some good potential about the coin by conducting lot of workshops to get awareness about the NEO. I hope now it is not possible to get secured mark in the market but will take some time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
May 24, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
Neo is have a good market history and of potentially gaining coin. You can really trust this coins for either long term or short term hold. As being one of the Top 10 coins in the market, is just enough to have confidence for these coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
3 Reasons to Invest in NEO
Chinese Ethereum Substitute
Business Friendly Programming Language Support
Chinese Tech Company Support

Unlike Ethereum which has its own programming language and environment, developers can interact with the NEO network in programming languages they are already familiar with. This means a potential reduction in development costs for businesses that are interested in launching services on the NEO network, bringing down the barriers to entry.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
May 24, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Neo is extra cheap at the moment, i will buy only for a short term (it can easily touch more than $100 in a few months) so yes, if you have some money to throw in there, just invest now and forget about that for a few months from now
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
When ever neo gets close to 50$ its a safe bet to buy it imo(i follow this rule all the time)besides being a good coin neo have the chiniese power behind it and they wont ever let it fall because its their answer to ethereum and going it all over from start is to late.If you doubt this just look at bitcoin cash and how well its being manipulated buy bitmain
Activity: 252
May 24, 2018, 05:36:36 PM
What do you talk about him. There's a lot of information about him on the Internet. And if you're thinking of investing in it, it's a great idea in my opinion.
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 04:58:40 PM
Investing in NEO is a good idea but I recommend for the long term, if the short term to invest in NEO is not good.
The increase in NEO prices is quite slow if for the short term.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 04:55:55 PM
Neo has good techlogical skills. It is very convenient is easy touse. There're a lot of companies who are trying to invest in NEO. But, the competition in crytpo currency is increasing day by day. So, it's hard to say how and taking which measurements, it can survive in future.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
NEO-one of the best coins to date, I invest in NEO for a long time and turned out to make good money on it.
Activity: 518
May 24, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

for me your choice to invest in NEO is pretty good, because this NEO coin has a good price movement, and this coin I think is no less good with other altcoin, and this coin has a good potential to increase its price, so we can also use it for , long-term investment or used for trading.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:23:15 PM
I see for now there are many ico who use neo blockchain, is this a neo sign will start the competition with ethereum?
I am also confused what is the advantage of neo than any other smart contract crypto?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
I would recommend you to invest into the NEO projects, the team is very big and they are doing very good work. Maybe NEO will be like Ethereum one day, I think it could follow BTC and ETH as soon as the prices start to pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: