Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 8. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 06:06:11 AM
Neo has a great potential..But it has been quiet for the past 2-3 months..Soon we will see new Neo-based ICO's..There is a mass of people who love Neo.

When those new NEO's based ICO's start ?
We can have infos on this ?

Here you can see the new and current NEO ICO's
https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Have a look on Asura Coin, starts in 3 days.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
Neo has a great potential..But it has been quiet for the past 2-3 months..Soon we will see new Neo-based ICO's..There is a mass of people who love Neo.

When those new NEO's based ICO's start ?
We can have infos on this ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
May 30, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
Activity: 392
May 30, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
I like very much Neo, it is very trustable and profitable coin and team, they have big community and china is supporting Neo so it can rise very much in 2018.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
May 30, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
I have 58 NEO and I trust a lot this fantastic project, and will continue to buy more and more

Will hit more than 100$ during the year

Neo is a coin that is worth having in your wallet. Soon it may be the biggest competition for eth and is still gaining popularity. An investment for a long term will surely bring a good profit. Neo has great potential to achieve 100$ this year
Activity: 839
May 30, 2018, 05:09:11 AM
I have 58 NEO and I trust a lot this fantastic project, and will continue to buy more and more

Will hit more than 100$ during the year
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
Im am a holder of NEO, however i dont think
will bullrun anytime soon. Not because of NEO itself but because of BTC. BTC will stay low for some time, maybe at the Q4 we shall see some activity, and then NEO will get some ATH.

Im hoping for next year Q1 or Q2 to China accepts NEO and ico regulations comes to an and, and then NEO is on they way to 4 figures.

On the long run, NEO is an excelent investment and presonally im hoping it will stay low for some months so i can get some shitload of coins.

Right now im all in on NEO and nothing gonna changr in future. Neo is my retirement fund.

Regulations are a good thing if we want some quality coins on the market and this year bear is because of it, almost every big country strugles with regulations of cryptobans. Ctypto is not a bad thing and even goverments knows that, but it just cannot be unregulated and when regulations and laws and taxes will be accpeted crypto will became the same as forex or stock market
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 03:27:39 AM
Lots of ico projects use neo platform,this is the Chinese Ethereum and it has a great future.Today NEO offers innovative technical solutions that make the use of the platform more convenient.NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which I see the future of the whole blockchain.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
Neo is one of the best coins to invest. Although not as popular as ether, it will surely be very valuable soon. There are many ico neo at the moment, among them there are coins that are very popular and can make a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
the right choice. NEO uses the Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) consensus mechanism and can support up to 10,000 transactions per second. To achieve consensus, the accounting node is randomly selected to validate transactions on the network based on overlapping trust networks in the way most closely related to Hyperledger Fabric and Stellar that apply different implementations to solve the Byzantine Common Problem. [12] [13] [14] Systems using dBFT for consensus can not branch out into two separate chains because they depend on 2/3 of majority rules to operate. [15]
Activity: 350
May 29, 2018, 06:46:58 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

In my opinion, neo has a great potential to be a better altcoin and also a strong competitor of ethereum. I think it might be reasonable to buy some neo.
Activity: 398
May 29, 2018, 06:24:20 PM
good idea and neo is good choice to invest for log term invesments
few of my friend said, if neo price will be reach more than $100 in the next year  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 29, 2018, 06:14:54 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

While NEO is currently at a low exchange rate, in the future, ICO projects with Token generated using NEO's technology will have great potential. So if you have a lot of money at the moment, you should invest in NEO and hold for long term, surely the profit from NEO will be very high!
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 06:13:54 PM
investment in neo becomes a good choice, we can trust if neo will be a good coin and have good potential in the future. neo will still continue to be a calculated coin to become a popular coin in the future.
Activity: 462
May 29, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
The NEO network is not the most stable, but it has free commissions for transactions. Blockchain NEO is popular, projects actively launch their ico on NEO. You need to invest unequivocally
Long-term investment in NEO is very good because it is the platform of many successful projects. The past has confirmed NEO's position in the cryptocurrency market and I am very confident in NEO's future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
May 29, 2018, 05:14:37 PM
investing in neo will be the major step in financial decision due to the developments of neo price is expected to touch around five to 10 times this year
Activity: 308
https://www.soar.earth/
May 29, 2018, 03:52:47 PM
The NEO network is not the most stable, but it has free commissions for transactions. Blockchain NEO is popular, projects actively launch their ico on NEO. You need to invest unequivocally
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
From today's price, I think x2-x3 till $150-180 NEO will grow simply. Much price possible also but it will closer to end of the year. That's why if you seek long-term investment NEO is good
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
NEO is the best platform i think & you going to right way.If NEO is very badly dumping in the last few months.It price was more than 100$ but it's already 50% falling down.But i prefer you it's good invest and bright future.

See NEO price suddenly increased a lot that's why it is consolidating it's price at the lower because in order to increase its price firstly it should consolidate before reaching to the next ATH. So Neo is my best investment in the year 2018.
Activity: 471
May 29, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
NEO is the best platform i think & you going to right way.If NEO is very badly dumping in the last few months.It price was more than 100$ but it's already 50% falling down.But i prefer you it's good invest and bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: