Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 7. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
NEO is the next generation blockchain technology in China, the huge market holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves. NEO is cooperating with Chinese certification bodies to map real assets. By using smart contracts you can invest in them
Activity: 137
June 01, 2018, 11:08:29 AM
i really do like neo as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
June 01, 2018, 11:07:19 AM
NEO is a future project and I think that in the near future it will break the USD 200 barrage.
they will be really successful if they get more functional alt-coin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
June 01, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
Yes, investing in NEO is always the right chance to increase its price because the future of smart contract technology is exploding and NEO team is continuously conducting different workshops to get more awareness about the technology behind it.
NEO is a very great altcoin and I believe in the future it is the main competitor of ETH. NEO has a huge investment community from Asia, especially China. In 2018 I believe NEO will be a very strong growth coin to keep pace with ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
June 01, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
i invested neo. %35 of my portfolio is in Neo.
i also investing neo based tokens. (NEP5)
if you will able pass KYC process, i strongly recommend asura coin also. it is neo based token with great advantages.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
June 01, 2018, 04:25:36 AM
neo is a good investment item. ok, it has still a so long way to succeed but i believe that neo will be a good alternative to ethereum in mid term. maybe end of this year or within next year. so it is good to start collecting some neo by now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 03:32:54 AM
Yes, definitely.
A little research will show you that the quality of projects/ICOs on NEO are farrr better than the ones on Ethereum. This is because it costs more to launch one on NEO as compared to ETH. This acts as a good filter that keeps scummy projects that aren't serious away.
Another great part of NEO is their proof of stake algorithm dBFT. An investment in NEO is always going to earn you passive income in the form of GAS.
So yeah, having a portion of your portfolio in NEO is always a good idea, in my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
I think Neo and neo based tokens will be very worthy in the long run.neo has a great future.and they are keeping things in a tight leash.that is why there are just a few of neo icos.they choose only the ones they checked and verified to protect their name.I think that is good business.

i prefer eos or tron instead of neo.
neo is overpriced now. below 40 dollars, neo can be taken but after 50 dollars i dont take neo.
Activity: 686
June 01, 2018, 02:11:20 AM
Yes, investing in NEO is always the right chance to increase its price because the future of smart contract technology is exploding and NEO team is continuously conducting different workshops to get more awareness about the technology behind it.
Activity: 210
June 01, 2018, 02:01:48 AM
I think Neo and neo based tokens will be very worthy in the long run.neo has a great future.and they are keeping things in a tight leash.that is why there are just a few of neo icos.they choose only the ones they checked and verified to protect their name.I think that is good business.
Activity: 92
May 31, 2018, 04:48:11 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
In my opinion neo have also popular coin in terms of market trading because it also on list as top 10 coin which have potential grown in the future, because some other country will fully support to this coin neo, like Japan and S.Korea  that ,they have many participants in their crypto market and it is seen as more mainstream as some cryptos are common payment method for every day items.

Activity: 266
May 31, 2018, 03:28:00 AM
Neo is one of the best altcoin to invest in 2018. Neo better  technology,best performance in crypto market.Neo is best to invest in long-term.Neo can handle 10,000 transactions per second.Neo have many technical advantages over ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
May 31, 2018, 03:27:48 AM
Neo is one of my favorite coin, it is having good future and lot of potential. You can buy even at this level and hold it for long term prospective.

I agree with you exactly. İf you have neo, it gives Gas too. I think neo is the best coin only to buy not sell, especially at this time because it is very cheap.
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 03:19:10 AM
Neo has a potential to rival some of the larger coins in the periods to come, I'm also hold Neo, and plan on holding for a couple of years, aside from that some viewers here im sure were also involve to this coin neo cause it will also believe the  positive outlook toward in the brighter future of this platform.and heard also news that they have a huge amount of backers and ties with the Chinese government ,fom some ICO's companies  are plan to running their blockchain on neo.

Activity: 168
May 31, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
NEO is promoted as Chinese Ethereum and sometimes as Ethereum Killer. So By 2018 there can be a tough competition between NEO and ethereum.

I don't think it will kill ethereum but it will come close to matching up with it. Ethereum has become very slow and bloated so a better alternative is NEO. It is already running great projects like THEKEY. Great investment this year, wish i could buy more.

I see a lot of people who NEO NEO because now the price NEO often up and down and now you can invest in bitcoin with long-term to wait for NEO prices back and the market will come back, and I see that many ICO into the NEO platform
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
I believe Jospeh this coin, despite the current schedule, by the end of the year, NEO will show what he can do.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
May 31, 2018, 02:31:20 AM
I agree that this alt can explode, but now depends on certain conditions. And if everything goes well, and I hope so, we will see the true value of this coin.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
If you wanna learn something about NEO i suggest you google it, i mean the information there would be more valuable than our inputs but if you're asking if its a worth for investment then yes it is, its a great platform, full of potential, fast and secure its like a Chinese version of NEO but better. I'm pretty sure you won't go wrong investing into this one.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 06:39:50 AM
NEO is a good coin to invest in as it has the potentials and qualities of a good coin in crypto even looking at the rank, it is a good sign of how potential the coin is. It might take time for it to become as popular as ethereum but will definitely do well in if you invest in it and hold.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 06:27:34 AM
As being one of the Top 10 coins in the market, is just enough to have confidence for these coin.I consider NEO to be the only worthy competitor of Ethereum.Just pay attention to those ICO that take place on the NEO platform,they are all very successful.
So I'd say it is a good investment now.
Pages:
Jump to: