Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 5. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
NEO is cool. Personally, in my TOP5. It's promoted aggressively now, but has been around for years, so I find it reliable thing to invest into
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
Of course you need to invest in NEO, and now is not a bad price to enter. Especially since the earlier you start the more you can accumulate NEO GAS. Wink
Activity: 352
June 06, 2018, 06:31:22 AM
NEO, is a very good coin to invest in and possibly hold on long term because it has promising potentials, it is stable and among one of he top best coin in crypto. It has a very good team and they keep improving their system from time to time.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
June 06, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
There are too many good articles on NEO, professional investors have very good ratings on NEO. I have a dedicated team of ICO and Altcoins project analysts. They have identified NEO as the future of Cryptocurrency. It will help the Crypto market go strong in the future. Its future is very good because their staff is very good. In addition, China will be the most powerful economic power in the years to come. Wink
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 06:06:23 AM
investing in Neo in my opinion is a good idea because it potentially gives you a profit in the future, Neo is a potential coin in the future and its development is getting better from time to time so do not hesitate to choose it.
Activity: 350
June 06, 2018, 06:05:30 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

Of course, NEO - your choice as the main alternative chain at your choice within one or two years. He has many new interesting projects which will be constructed on him, and it will create great demand for gas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
The difference between NEO and ETH is that NEO is compatible with many programming languages and currently supports languages like C# and Java!
This feature of NEO has greatly reduced its entry barrier.
NEO has a broader application space in the future!
Activity: 45
June 06, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
I think NEO is good future coin.And they have a good development also. Don't worry dude you will get small rich. And other thing they make that's use of the platform more convenient. NEO implements the technology of smart contracts, in which I see the future of the whole blockchain. From that i can assume if NEO is good coin.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
EOS is a coin to Invest in, believe me. The team is credible : Dan Larimer, Brendan Blumer, and Brock pierce, they have all built successful platforms and businesses in the past.
Brilliant move when they decided to do a Dutch Auction type ICO.
The coin has been garnering investor confidence.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
June 06, 2018, 04:36:56 AM
neo has a good blockchain but they are still very new. new icos are coming day by day using neo blockchain. so investors that want to join those icos have to buy neo. so demand is increasing. i believe that neo will be much more expensive at the end of this year.
Activity: 1358
June 06, 2018, 03:51:13 AM
Why not NEO is a potential altcoin, it has a future that the price of NEO will increase more so invest it now the price is still cheap I'm sure you will earn profit in a short term, but it is good to hold for long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 02:30:47 AM
Neo is very best coin in crypto market. It has very best to invest.If you invest in neo will be get good profit. Neo has great potential  it's very best to invest neo will going to high many ICOS using Neo platform .neo has partner ship with onchain. It have high speed transactions and quantum ready security.
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 02:03:47 AM
I strongly agree if many people say if NEO is a token that has great potential. Similar to ETH, it supports smart contracts that allow ICO project developers to create tokens on the NEO platform so maybe later NEO prices will rise high like ETH.
I think it may happen that neo will be able to compete with Ethereum,
but not for now although neo currently offers attractive prices, but whether Neo can be as stable,
as ethereum that survives to date as the king of altcoin Excange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 01:54:26 AM
Guys, in NEO you can invest always. Today NEO in the dip. When it will go up then it will too late. NEO now oversold. And with so strong base NEO will grow further definitely. I buy NEO sometimes in the dip for future
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
June 06, 2018, 01:29:23 AM
I think this is a great investment, as NEO is a very competitive project.. It proved to be a short time after its appearance on the market.
Agree, neo is a great project and we will see the price become very high like thousands dollars. In my opinion or prediction neo is have big future and many people will invest to neo in the next few months or few years from now. And most of the people who are invested to neo now or in the last few months will earn a lot of money after few years of holding neo. I don't know if neo is good to others but the important is we believe to neo.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:16:09 AM

I think NEO is a good option for short-term and long-term investment. Neo is a great project with an excellent team, for me, it is another Ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 12:41:20 AM
I think this is a great investment, as NEO is a very competitive project.. It proved to be a short time after its appearance on the market.
Activity: 210
June 05, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
NEO is a good coin, well known, promising. On the basis of NEO come ICO, this fact can affect the confidence in the NEO coin, respectively, the more confidence, the higher the rate. In my portfolio there is a certain amount of NEO, I'm waiting for growth.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 02:25:52 PM
This ia a Chinese coin and it pretty good and a famous one. You can invest into it as it is doing quite well now. Hopefully you will be able to earn much in future. Before investing just have a look into its previous records.     
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
June 05, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
At first why you choose NEO? I think you've read something about it first then you created this topic to get more suggestion about it right? There are so many cryptocurrencies so why you ask about NEO only? It's a really good choice to invest with a good potential and good supporting from China gorvenment. Next time, I think you shouldn't create a topic like this cause maybe it'll not good for you when you receive so many suggestions Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: