Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 12. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 02:47:04 PM
NEO the best!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
May 24, 2018, 02:14:35 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
It is really supporting technology because most of the altcoins are follow the NEO technology so better you should invest this coin. But current scenario of NEO is red in the market so this is right time to invest in NEO and some other altcoins and future possibilities of this coin is supporting to investors.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 01:51:59 PM
You can invest in this time when price is really lower than its price on January. Compare with the number 2 in coinmarketcap now (Ethereum), NEO has many advantages like free fee and faster transaction, get Gas monthly by holding NEO, and cannot hard fork. It'll be a good investment for a long term.

You can claim Gas every 5 minutes if you hold NEO in your own wallet.
Activity: 266
May 24, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Cryptographic money advertises has begun with the one coin called bitcoin. Presently it has turned into the market pioneer and following by bit coin, numerous coins are coming in the market. Be that as it may, not all the coin has the possibility to develop like piece coin. In addition some are trick. Since it is decentralized market so you can be misdirected effortlessly. So the best choice is to put resources into the hazard free coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
May 24, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
The NEO coin is very promising, I believe it has a lot of hope, perhaps that NEO is the only competitor to the Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Investing in neo is one the best thing we can do this year neo is expected to world number one blockchain  in the coming years tocome Neo expected price target for this year is 1000 dollars so investing in neo is good choice indeed
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
May 24, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Neo is a popular coin from China and the community is growing everyday. Product wise is good and there are a few ICO projects launching on Neo platform. Neo’s future looks promising. IMO, it is a good investment.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
You can invest on NEO. It holds a good potential in the market. Neo provides a good amount of facilities and transaction is smoother.
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 07:31:47 AM
If you want to invest on NEO, i will suggest you to think twice and study about it bit more. people are saying different things about this token, for that reason i am suggesting you doing more research by yourself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
May 23, 2018, 09:16:42 AM
I'll take this drop to.buy more
Expecting NEO above 200 by the end of the year
So I'd say it is a good investment now.

Today market has fallen and I have bought some of the altcoins as it is available at lower price. I do expect the returns could be easily made within a month or so . Investing in such good coins are the brilliant ways to make some quick return of your money and generate income.
Activity: 36
May 23, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
I'll take this drop to.buy more
Expecting NEO above 200 by the end of the year
So I'd say it is a good investment now.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
Neo is one of the best coins that have advanced technology, I think investing in neo is a very good idea because it has great potential to give you big profits in the future, so I suggest investing now before the price gets higher.
Activity: 728
May 22, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Actually NEO is a good asset but I have chosen ETH instead of NEO because for me ETH looks more positively for long term investment. I am sure that I will double my amount which I has invested in ETH but I am not sure about NEO and there are plenty of reasons why so but anyway NEO is a quite good asset.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
I also hold some NEO and I believe in the project. However, I feel like the cons aren't mentioned too much in this thread, so I will focus on some.
My first issue with NEO is that it is based in China. It really is a double-edged sword. On the one hand China could push NEO's adoption and development, on the other hand, China could force NEO into centralization.
This is actually my 2nd issue with NEO: There are only 13 Nodes in the NEO network. The number of nodes is promised to get higher in 2018, but this has not happened yet (correct me if I'm wrong). This leads to major centralization.
My third point of concern is the network outage in 2017. This shows some major flaws in the NEO organization, as a network outage is unacceptable, especially in cryptocurrencies.

As I said, I also hold some NEO and I'm optimistic on the future it, but we have to keep in mind that there are also major flaws in the system.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
May 22, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
For me i am also extremely bullish on NEO.. As you notice many ICOs are now considering using it rather than the traditional ERC-20 tolens.. And with its price today it is a good time to accumulate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 05:14:34 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

NEO is a platform with a purpose.
ALSO, NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”

For more information about NEO and its purposes, market charts and history
Visit this link from coinmarketcap.com that has every details

Good luck

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
Neo is definitely a good pick. The only thing that bothers me a bit is the uncertain regulatory development in china. Nobody knows what will happen there, so that's the risk that neo is bearing in my opinion. Nevertheless it's one of the coins with real value and with a real future (if the regulatory framework in China turns out well)
Activity: 147
May 22, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

some good coins like Ontology and pikciochain launched using NEO platform. it means that most of NEO based tokens are good position at the market so, i think buying and holding neo for the long term will make a good profit to its owners.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 22, 2018, 04:47:39 PM
I think that investing in NEO has always been a good idea, and even more so now, when the price of this asset has fallen very much with respect to the highs
Activity: 434
May 22, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
If we talk about the prospects of NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $ 100 per coin and above. This will be promoted by the advantages of the cryptocurrency, as well as NEO news about cooperation with the Chinese authorities and partnership with the world's top companies in the field of software and communications.
Pages:
Jump to: