Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 6. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
While NEO is currently at a low exchange rate, in the future, ICO projects with Token generated using NEO's technology will have great potential. So if you have a lot of money at the moment, you should invest in NEO and hold for long term, surely the profit from NEO will be very high!
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
June 05, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
NEO has very nice value development. This coin is one of the big coins and got a lot of support for the future. Maybe this will get to be an NEO coin that could shift the position of the ethereum. with the development and the system of NEO-owned then it can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
June 05, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
I strongly agree if many people say if NEO is a token that has great potential. Similar to ETH, it supports smart contracts that allow ICO project developers to create tokens on the NEO platform so maybe later NEO prices will rise high like ETH.
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
Neo is known as cchina's ethereum. It is one of the lastest growing number of blockchain projects that have developed smart contract platforms. Neo is a high potential and promising coins. For ethereum neo is the competitor coin and it is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. The price of neo is now low so invest un neo now and hold the coin for future. Surely the price will hit one day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

I think it has a good potential for the future. There are a lot of neo fans in crypto, and many of the speculations are on the positive direction about it.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 05, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
I was actually looking to invest in NEO.

I like thier map. And i will be going in at the right time
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 07:04:58 AM
Absolutely, now NEO is at very attractive prices again at around 59 USD, it's a huge bargain.

You can expect this coin to make new ATH's soon, before end of 2018 even, no amount of Chinese totalitarianism can hinder the vast appeal and advanced technology of NEO...
Have you any basis for your predictions? Or ATH only? What about the situation when BTC will cheaper than $6k? How will cost NEO in this case? All our price predictions based on the hope to $25k BTC. But what happens if no?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
Absolutely, now NEO is at very attractive prices again at around 59 USD, it's a huge bargain.

You can expect this coin to make new ATH's soon, before end of 2018 even, no amount of Chinese totalitarianism can hinder the vast appeal and advanced technology of NEO...
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
June 01, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
I invested in NEO a long time ago, back in 2017, even considering that the beginning of 2018 was bad for all coins, I still stayed in a big profit.
Neo gives you a lot of benefits if you browse well and have done it ,this is a coin who can hold the title as the favorite coin after bitcoin and not eth I mean ,your right done very good thing by choosing investment in neo I did the same men
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
usecase of neo is increasing this year and many projects are neo based , even we are going to see some really good neo based exchange for trading.
so Neo will give strong competition to ether and can surpass EOS too . it is good time to collect as much coin as you can .

i think it will take not more than 8-10 months to show NEO prices and marketcap among top 5 coins .
Activity: 364
June 01, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
Neo is a very good coin to invest, it has a bright future. Neo is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Neo is based on smart contracts due to its blockchain technology. Many people are now invest in this coin. This coins is known as china's ether. After ethereum neo coin has high value kn future. This coin is good for long term investment. Buy the coin now and hold the coin for future surely the price will have huge growth. Till that wait with patience while holding this coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

I would say NEO is a pretty good bet. I was first intrigued by it because of the POS staking rewards. Basically all you have to do is buy NEO, send it to your wallet, then just let it earn money for you! It's like a long term time-deposit bank investment. The good thing is that it is also a development platform where many new coins and projects will be developed which will probably result in an increased value of NEO as well.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 01:45:15 PM
Before end of every Month I used to buy a bag of NEO in Binance for the sake of getting my GAS share from holding NEO. Every 2nd of the month Binance is distributing GAS to all NEO users.

Another thing, NEO is oversold, watch out for the reversal.

Activity: 602
June 01, 2018, 01:41:08 PM
Activity: 420
June 01, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
It is a promising coin and seen as a competitor of ETH and you can invest it although the technology needs to be more advanced with greater speed and if these problems are solved then it will have price surge.So my choice is invest now and hodl for long term and gain profits.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
I invested in NEO a long time ago, back in 2017, even considering that the beginning of 2018 was bad for all coins, I still stayed in a big profit.
Activity: 154
June 01, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

I think neo is one of the most promising altcoins of the crypto world. In my opinion, it can be a real competitor of ethereum or many other coins in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
June 01, 2018, 12:40:35 PM
i really think investing in NEO is a great choice, NEO has a great potential to become the best altcoin that can defeat and replace ETH in the future with its own characteristics, and because it was born after ETH, it has many advance technologies than ETH and even better than ETH nowadays, so investing in NEO for long term profit is a good way for anyone who still want to have profit from long term invesment.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
June 01, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
It seems to me that buying this coin can bring a good profit. But at the moment the price of this coin is very low, and I do not see impulses for growth. But I'm ready to wait.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
June 01, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
Yes, investing in NEO is always the right chance to increase its price because the future of smart contract technology is exploding and NEO team is continuously conducting different workshops to get more awareness about the technology behind it.
NEO is a very great altcoin and I believe in the future it is the main competitor of ETH. NEO has a huge investment community from Asia, especially China. In 2018 I believe NEO will be a very strong growth coin to keep pace with ETH.

The Chinese market will help Neo be successful as a platform for tokens. That backing along with other Asian countries is going to make Neo a strong competitor to Etherium and other similar tokens.

I’ve invested heavily in Neo for this reason and because of their development team and the apparent quality of their project. I think it’s going to keep rising in value.
Pages:
Jump to: