Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 2. (Read 1186 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
June 12, 2018, 05:49:07 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I'm holding this currency as I believe that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping that more investors will put money in this good project. Long term investment is good strategy for NEO.
Amongst all the emerging coins, if there is some coin which is the most favorable coin for the sake of investing of the money, then that coin is none other than that of the neo. This coin holds much brighter future and that the ones who are investing in it will be very much satisfied with the earnings which they can then have because of that coin as the market value of this coin will surely rise much higher.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
June 10, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
investing in neo could be an option because neo coins could be an alternative choice. but for now this neo coin already has a high price so we can be optimistic to get profit from neo coins.
I do not think that now the prices for coins are too high, now a falling market and most are trying to sell their coins in the hope that they will buy later cheaper.

There is a new airdrop coming on the NEO blockchain later this month. I think it’s NNC tokens at 0.1 NNC tokens per 1 NEO that we hold. I don’t know anything about NNC but they are free so I’ll be glad to take them because you never know if they will one day be worth something. This is another good reason to hold some NEO in your portfolio.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 01:59:47 PM
investing in neo could be an option because neo coins could be an alternative choice. but for now this neo coin already has a high price so we can be optimistic to get profit from neo coins.
I do not think that now the prices for coins are too high, now a falling market and most are trying to sell their coins in the hope that they will buy later cheaper.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 10, 2018, 01:36:20 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
June 10, 2018, 01:24:42 PM
NEO is looking to provide solutions to the problems of the future. It is a great coin with huge potential. NEO is aiming to build the “smart economy”, a lofty goal that they believe requires “digital assets, plus a digital identity, combined with smart contracts.” You can invest it, it will be profitable but don’t forget to do your own homework, that is, research and study about it properly and then make a decision.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:52:19 AM
Last couple of months, NEO become the trending altcoins and so much hype that's why the value rise up on the top.

But, as for now the value of NEO is not really stable and might go down easily but it will depends.
Activity: 21
June 10, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
Neo has a big potential to hit the market BIG in the future.

Staking, and earning gas is really good since GAS has value.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
NEO is similar to Ethereum because the focus is using blockchain to develop dApps (decentralized apps) and smart contracts. You are basically a shareholder in blockchain, and as shareholders receive dividends, NEO also generates dividends. NEO's shortcomings are Uncertainty about the direction of NEO leading with Chinese government involvement.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I'm holding this currency as I believe that this will become huge in the future as I'm hoping that more investors will put money in this good project. Long term investment is good strategy for NEO.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 11:29:14 PM
I agree if you invested with Neo.
I am confident with the potential of the Neo is a bright potential in the future.
Neo is currently pretty good price movements and will bring huge profits if investing with Neo.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
Neo is a potential coin.
If you intend to invest with Neo this is a good move.
I'm sure Neo will grow well.
I think Neo is a Chinese Ethereum that has pretty good coin quality and has a good future.
From time to time, Neo is a coin that has a pretty good history of price development.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
I believe that this coin will actively develop in 2018. And it seems to me that investing in this coin is very profitable today. I bought some of these coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
Yes, I think it's a good investment. NEO is a very promising coin that has a great future. After the market correction is completed, the NEO price will go up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
June 09, 2018, 07:01:00 PM
NEO, like many leading cryptocurrencies, enjoyed its breakout year in 2017. It's percentage value rose by thousands and become one of the world's biggest cryptos in terms of market capitalization.
Neo is the first Chinese crypto to hit the mainstream. It is similar to Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization - was developed to enable the creation of digital assets, smart contracts and applications on its blockchain, and not simply as a crypto.
So, yes invest in NEO, it has a great future.
I think NEO is a coin that can compete with ETH in the cryptocurrency market. NEO has a strong foundation, huge support from Asia, and many of its ICO projects on the NEO platform are growing well and profitable for investors so it's getting support. Keeping NEO until the end of 2018 is essential.
Activity: 266
June 09, 2018, 06:46:53 PM
Neo is the most potential coin in current times their development is robust with many tie-ups and new smart contracts and future vision we can expect neo price to touch 500 dollars
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 05:10:29 PM
Many who a year ago was not sure about NEO, lost the opportunity of a large earnings, NEO will grow in price and further.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 04:48:56 PM
neo has a great potential to be a better altcoin and also a strong competitor of ethereum. I think it might be reasonable to buy some neo.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
NEO, like many leading cryptocurrencies, enjoyed its breakout year in 2017. It's percentage value rose by thousands and become one of the world's biggest cryptos in terms of market capitalization.
Neo is the first Chinese crypto to hit the mainstream. It is similar to Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization - was developed to enable the creation of digital assets, smart contracts and applications on its blockchain, and not simply as a crypto.
So, yes invest in NEO, it has a great future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
June 09, 2018, 02:47:19 PM
Neo is a very good coin to invest and it has a bright future. Neo is good for long term investment. Neo is also called.as china's ethereum. Due its smart contract system many projects are now focused on neo. So the price of is very low now but in future surely this coin will be more valuable. Neo is a high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. It is one of the top ten coins in the coinmarketcap. Now price of neo is low so just buy these coin and hold it for future. Defenitely the price of neo will have huge growth in future.
Activity: 518
June 09, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
I would say NEO is a pretty good bet. I was first intrigued by it because of the POS staking rewards. Basically all you have to do is buy NEO, send it to your wallet, then just let it earn money for you! It's like a long term time-deposit bank investment. The good thing is that it is also a development platform where many new coins and projects will be developed which will probably result in an increased value of NEO as well.

It is definitely a very good bet. Many Asian investors (millions of them) are ready to buy exactly NEO as one of the best altcoins. The platform will be developing further, and the alt will be growing.
Pages:
Jump to: