Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest on NEO ? - page 4. (Read 1186 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 07, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
a very favorable coin for investment is one of the best ports in which short term investors can secure good value in long term investment.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
Yes, invest in Neo because it is a good coin to invest and hold as it has good promising potentials and will continue improving it qualities as crypto grows. It is also one of the best coin in the crypto world and when you hold on long term, you will earn big profit by the time the price multiplies in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 07, 2018, 07:48:57 AM
NEO is the equivalent of ETH in China. Its former name was AntShares. They are attempting to create an infrastructure for a smart economy which targets making ownership of non-digital assets more verifiable, connected in general and more transparent. Their vision and use-case in the real world is very interesting. I am still observing this coin and waiting for a good entry point to gain profit for long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:31:51 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.
I also invest in NEO coins. Yes, NEO one of Altcoin which I think is worthy of being used as an investment asset. I invest in NEO coins because I believe that NEO will be the best coin in the future. And I advise you to keep investing in NEO.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 10:15:22 PM
NEO is currently at a low level due to a government ban. It is predicted that NEO rates may recover shortly if the Chinese government accepts the cryptos trading again. You may consider investing in NEO because of the high risk if the Chinese government does not reject the ban on cryptos! Choosing ETH or BTC for investment is safer than investing in altcoin like NEO.

I am not sure that you are right. First of all NEO is always following the market and current price is result of the market level.
I don't think that investing in NEO is high risk, but the prospect is great.
yes, I agree with you Neo has a high prospect in the future,
so I think using it for investment is a good idea because it will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 06, 2018, 07:46:03 PM
NEO is currently at a low level due to a government ban. It is predicted that NEO rates may recover shortly if the Chinese government accepts the cryptos trading again. You may consider investing in NEO because of the high risk if the Chinese government does not reject the ban on cryptos! Choosing ETH or BTC for investment is safer than investing in altcoin like NEO.

I am not sure that you are right. First of all NEO is always following the market and current price is result of the market level.
I don't think that investing in NEO is high risk, but the prospect is great.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
June 06, 2018, 07:44:09 PM
I am fully confident that this project will show itself very well. I have long bought these coins, and I hope that they will multiply my capital by 7-10 times.
If you are looking at the price of ETH we should assume that the price of NEO should be much higher because both gives the same solutions, since this is a Chinese company and with their restrictions in the market the price did not explode like other coins and once they start releasing projects the price will boom.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 07:06:27 PM
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 06:46:40 PM
Last year I was pretty sceptic about NEO. But for now I think it`s good idea to invest in this crypto.
Activity: 588
June 06, 2018, 05:37:58 PM
I am fully confident that this project will show itself very well. I have long bought these coins, and I hope that they will multiply my capital by 7-10 times.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 05:35:32 PM
I guess Neo has a very promising future, but be careful and do not give away everything you got - save a bit for rainy days
Activity: 490
June 06, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Hello, Can anyone tell me about NEO. I am about to invest on it. Whats your opinion about NEO's Future.

Definitely do it, bro! NEO is a very cool and well-developed platform, and this cryptocurrency will be only gaining. You will make a good choice if you buy NEO now.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Decentralized Asset Management Platform
June 06, 2018, 11:49:11 AM
It is a good coin and I believe you will gain a lot of thing, including profit while investing in NEO. NEO is the big competitor to Ethereum. No one knows who will win but right now, NEO is trying its best to replace Ethereum someday. I doubt that it can do this

NEO is wonderful project. I have really high hopes for it. I doubt that will replace Ethereum, but I am positive that will be a real competitor of Ethereum.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
It is a good coin and I believe you will gain a lot of thing, including profit while investing in NEO. NEO is the big competitor to Ethereum. No one knows who will win but right now, NEO is trying its best to replace Ethereum someday. I doubt that it can do this
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 06, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

Always always better to research thoroughly before you buy if you're putting in a significant amount - otherwise how do you distinguish a viable project from a pump and dump coin?
That said, NEO is great and looks to have an excellent future - but DYOR.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
investing in Neo is a good idea because it has the potential to be profitable in the future, Neo has a caggih technology that allows it to continue to grow and expand in the future
Sorry, I dont understand which technology? Can you on the English once more? I'd like NEO and I'd like to learn about what you say. Maybe I lost some knowledge  Sad
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
investing in Neo is a good idea because it has the potential to be profitable in the future, Neo has a caggih technology that allows it to continue to grow and expand in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
İ thiml ot will see 1000 isd again in 3 months. No need to worry.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
NEO is a very successful Project, the price is greatly increased away from the price of ICO therefore this coin becomes one of the best coins to be a long-term investment.
NEO's future will get better in the crypto world. I am very confident with it
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 06, 2018, 09:04:28 AM
Yes, I think NEO is a very valuable investment. I think NEO is the biggest competitor of Ethereum in the next two years. Not EOS. I think EOS is not an opponent of NEO. I support your purchase of NEO. And it's now very good, and it's time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: