Author

Topic: Invest or bounty? - page 122. (Read 9567 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?
For me, I do prefer bounty to get crypto because I think doing it can make a lot of profit in short amout of time than investing but in a wise strategy to earn more profit is to do both bounty and invest.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 04, 2018, 12:17:16 PM
Hello!Its depends what u like Risk with ur money or dont and do signature bounty campaign.Bounty campaign is very good u invest little time and get good rewarded for that,then u can hodl and grab someday lambo,but u need to prticipate very clearly read aboput all and analise all names,surnames,street adress utc....About icos is now scretchy thing with most scams and no future work,dont participate now waitning for ico regulation.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 04, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
Investing is a great business to do here in the crypto world. But this is only applicable for those who have a capital to do it. It is good since you just need to select a potential ICO and wait until it succeed. But if you don't have a capital for that then the most ideal thing to earn is by joining the bounty campaign.
Activity: 97
March 04, 2018, 12:11:33 PM
In main time, invest and bounty it is same. Actually, this is a good project in opportunity. In addition, many people choosen  bounty. Because in bounty can get a profit in short times. Besides, in invest is same get a profit but in invest we can get a profit in long times. So if l choose, l would like to choose a bounty in my project. That's my opinion about invest or bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
March 04, 2018, 12:06:49 PM
I recommend you to join bounties instead of investing.
Well, it's just in my opinion. Because in bounties, you will not release money and you will still gain or earn money.
There are advantages and disadvantages in Everything
Disadvantage in bounties especially on altcoin campaigns are chances that you will not be paid for your effort and there are also ico projects not paying their bounty particpants even the ico is successful
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
March 04, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
The question comes down to what you have available, is it money or time? If you have money, then the best route is through investment and I'm guessing your time is better spent earning elsewhere. This way you can select already established projects and encounter less risk (theoretically) along the way. If you have time, then bounties are the way forward. But be selective as some will involve hours of work over months, with little reward at the end of it. Don't sign up to any old bounty without reading up about the project and being confident that the rewards on offer will deliver when they reach your wallet down the line. It is as important to spend time researching bounties as it is with investing, they both cost you, just in different ways.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2018, 12:03:59 PM
Investing and Joining Bounty Campaigns are two good ways to utilize the use of the Cryptocurrency Industry. You can join bounty campaigns that will give you money and with that money, you can invest it in something that you know will earn you more money and in that way, you are letting your money earn for yourself.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 12:01:17 PM
If investing means we put a then put the money to get more money.
If I am more interested in the bounty of the campaign though so I also use the money to buy a new coins.
Activity: 490
March 04, 2018, 12:00:34 PM
There should be capital to start a business and who do not have the capital must be looking for faucet or join bounty looking for capital through bounty very difficult, lack of sleep, the body so thin. what can I say is only a high school graduate and has no money for investment
Activity: 434
March 04, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.
I think it is very risky to invest most especially on the new coins that are on the market right now, but bounties will really help you to gain more knowledge in this kind of industry and after you join a bounty and earn knowledge from answering posts, you can now invest and try it to yourself and risk your money and be patient and positive.
indeed if the investment will be no risk,
if you want to find safe yes bounty, and the risk of bounty is time and energy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
For me personally will choose the investment. But i also choose bounty as my work when there is free time .. KickCity is a good project. I also follow his bounty. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 04, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

I focus on bounty to earn crypto coins and the coins I earn I traded in the market to make it grow invest to much promising coin either long term or short term. It is safer to do bounty than investing your own money in crypto considering market here is very unpredictable and high risk
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
I do both. I invest in new coin or other altcoin from the fund I earned in bounty. Your free money produce another income. Double income.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 11:52:48 AM
The best is to do both, bounty is free and time working renumerate, investment cost you money, this is 2 differents things, personaly i'll do both
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
For now, I just join bounty programs. I enjoyed doing so because I earn by promoting their project at the same time I learn about cryptos. Day by day my knowledge on cryptos increases preparing for the next level... in trading and investing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
March 04, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
For sure, investing will give you more benefits and profit. Bounty usually not much, can be as low as nothing, if you're unlucky and the project is a scam. I like signature bounty as I can get some tokens by researching about the product and so on. I'm increasing my knowledge and hopefully can be useful for other members here. And getting paid for that. Isn't it awesome? So do both mate!
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
March 04, 2018, 11:49:01 AM
Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

Investing you save time. Joining bounties you save money. It depends on which one of these things you value the most.

I fully agree. Sometimes there are months when I only invest as I don't have time for bounty campaigns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
March 04, 2018, 11:45:46 AM
Bounties don't really give a lot (for the most part), so, if you have some money you're willing to part with - invest.
I think it is very risky to invest most especially on the new coins that are on the market right now, but bounties will really help you to gain more knowledge in this kind of industry and after you join a bounty and earn knowledge from answering posts, you can now invest and try it to yourself and risk your money and be patient and positive.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
March 04, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
Hello!

Investing you save time. Joining bounties you save money. It depends on which one of these things you value the most.
Activity: 98
March 04, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
I recommend you to join bounties instead of investing.
Well, it's just in my opinion. Because in bounties, you will not release money and you will still gain or earn money.
There are advantages and disadvantages in Everything
Jump to: