Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 20. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
Yes, of course, now it would be very effective to buy a coin because I think that coins can be bought at the lowest prices at the moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
The decision is left to their personal.But investing in the crypto currencies is the good and worthy.
As much as you invest you earn more profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
At the moment, the Crypto market is undergoing volatility and prices are falling dramatically. This is a good investment opportunity. You will have the opportunity to choose and invest pennies that have good potential when their prices are low. In the near future, when the market is stable, you will have a good return on this investment decision.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 07:28:26 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

The important thing to consider is that, what specific coin you will be investing in. The right way to do that is to look on the market on which coin is best and can be long term, if we talk about bitcoin, then this time is the best time to buy, dominantly speaking bitcoin is more easy to liquidate that is why, whether the price is low or not, its still good to buy.
copper member
Activity: 295
November 13, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
It is the right time to invest in cryoto. Because, this year the cryoto has lowest price. But I think next step the price of crypto will be high. So now if you invest in crypto,you will be beneficial. I think you should invest in crypto before it becomes unbearable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
November 13, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
Invest well when the price of a coin falls and you can buy a very low price. And if you want to invest now is a good time to buy coins. With you buying coins now and saving them until December, I think you will get a lot of profits. In December, the price of coins will recover.
Buy now and just forget about the rise this year because it might not be possible.
Next year, we have plenty of time and maybe the market sentiment will shift into a positive thing and eventually the price will rise.
Buy and HODL, that's the right technique to make money.
copper member
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 06:57:22 AM
Stop buying stagnant large caps.

You know how you make money in this market? Low cap coins on obscure exchanges and pre-Coinbase pumps.
Activity: 546
November 13, 2018, 03:25:09 AM
Invest well when the price of a coin falls and you can buy a very low price. And if you want to invest now is a good time to buy coins. With you buying coins now and saving them until December, I think you will get a lot of profits. In December, the price of coins will recover.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 13, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
If you are beginner, than you should find another way to make money, because short term investments stopped to work long time ago. Now you need to look for OP.
There are coins for short-term investments even in such a market, but there are very few of them and the further fate of these investments is not known. Better probably wait in Bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
November 13, 2018, 02:59:31 AM
If you are beginner, than you should find another way to make money, because short term investments stopped to work long time ago. Now you need to look for OP.
Activity: 420
November 12, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
This time to buy is much better than just six months ago. Today prices are low and you can buy more coins than at that time. But no one knows whether there will be an even greater fall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
In the Crypto Market, buying a Coins for the future is never overwhelming. This is a very potential market growing and will reach a peak in the future. I believe if you invest in it at this time you will get a great profit in the future because we are living in a technologically advanced age. Let's invest now
I think that today it is necessary to use the chance to complete to buy promising coins at a cheap price. In any case, it is better to invest in long-term storage and not to use any sales today.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
November 12, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
Today situation on the market - it`s a perfect time to invest in good coins and ICOs. Prices are low and I think won`t be even lower. But invest wisely and always analyze projects.
Yes, I also think the price is at the bottom now. It's really hard to falls lower. Even if it can fall lower, we still don't lose much. This is really a good time for anyone who want to invest more. Maybe it will take a quite long time to recover but I believe it will happen in someday.
Everyone knows that there will still be a jump in the market, but when? Investing in ico is a very risky business, because tokens do not go to the exchange for a long time.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
In the Crypto Market, buying a Coins for the future is never overwhelming. This is a very potential market growing and will reach a peak in the future. I believe if you invest in it at this time you will get a great profit in the future because we are living in a technologically advanced age. Let's invest now
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
November 12, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
Today situation on the market - it`s a perfect time to invest in good coins and ICOs. Prices are low and I think won`t be even lower. But invest wisely and always analyze projects.
Yes, I also think the price is at the bottom now. It's really hard to falls lower. Even if it can fall lower, we still don't lose much. This is really a good time for anyone who want to invest more. Maybe it will take a quite long time to recover but I believe it will happen in someday.
Activity: 350
November 12, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
In case you are puzzled concerning getting money or perhaps not necessarily, I do believe you ought not to purchase them as you remain puzzled, you've kept simply no knowledge and also information inside the cryptocurrency industry, you ought to find out about that just before getting these.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 12, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Consider your decision well before investing, choose a few coins and try to buy a small percentage of your deposit. Set yourself a goal where you will sell your asset, whether it will be short-term trading or a longer distance.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 12, 2018, 11:10:40 AM
None of us knows where the bottom of the market is. I think that we should divide our funds into parts and gradually invest them in the Altcoins. Now coins and tokens are cheap.

Ideally you should be investing in various coins and not just one of only few if you have a big investment. Wider spread will help you in getting the best of the returns and not depend upon a single coin where even if market rises might not be the case of your coin rising proportionately. So better to have the diversified portfolio to get the best returns.

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 12, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
None of us knows where the bottom of the market is. I think that we should divide our funds into parts and gradually invest them in the Altcoins. Now coins and tokens are cheap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 12, 2018, 11:04:30 AM
Its simple. Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing.
If you are well aware about cryptos market , you have knowledge about coins , you know how to analyse price trends then you will be able to earn good amount from your investment. While investing your funds always remeber do not putt all eggs in one basket. Means make diversified investment portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: