Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 22. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:16:45 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
Uncertainty in the crypto market has taken place over a long period of time. Bitcoin is a direct factor to the market so the Altcoins are also lacking in vitality and are no longer attracting much from the investors. Investing in buying Altcoins is appropriate.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
November 11, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
yes maybe now is the right time to buy coins, because it is very cheap compared to last 2017, a simple way to buy now and hold until the coin rises at a high price
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 11, 2018, 09:05:12 AM
It is indeed scary to invest when you check and see the bloody market, however, this is the risk and fear that we need to overcome for this is how cryptocurrency goes. Just make sure thorough background check is done prior investing your money to it though it is feally hard to achieve 100% assurance.

correct, buy when there's blood on the streets, but only buy the things that are alive and bleeding, not the things that are drained and dead
Activity: 226
November 09, 2018, 05:22:57 AM
For the time being, don't invest well.
The market is too unstable now. And the market has been falling, and it has been falling every day for a few months, when buying is likely to continue to fall.

Is this your contribution to this conversation? We all know the market has problems, but there are many projects that are ongoing and can  make the rise again.
A lot of top crypto coins in the market is still on dump and thats a sign of good to buy or good to invest. Eth is one example, drops the price below than expected. Buying at the moment is guarranteed profitable.
Before you decide to invest make sure you're already having good strategy and not in emotional, be secured by choosing those promising coin in order you can expect good profit return at the right time. It's a common for us to invest to, continue growing our money which we're only monitoring it's fluctuation in prices.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 07, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
It is indeed scary to invest when you check and see the bloody market, however, this is the risk and fear that we need to overcome for this is how cryptocurrency goes. Just make sure thorough background check is done prior investing your money to it though it is feally hard to achieve 100% assurance.
all investments in any field still have a big risk, and cryptocurrency is a place of investment that has a very big risk compared to the others, so it has become natural to see the market condition bleeding without needing to panic, in my opinion when it is better to buy coins which already exists in the market like the top 10 altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
yes it is the right time invest and buy coins because now the price is little less and there is 100% chances of increase the prices in next days so it is best time to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
Now the price of the coin is still at a very good place for you to buy them, you don't have to worry about anything because after now what we are all waiting for is for the price of the coins to go up so all you have to do is buy the coins and wait. The best time to always buy the coins is when there is blood on the streets so now is the time for you to buy
OTC
November 02, 2018, 04:17:03 PM
To invest in cryptocurrency, you need to be careful of the coin you will be investing in. Before you invest also, you need to know more about the coin you investing and think through whether you will be holding or selling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
I think bitcoin and ethereum are best to trade for a long term investment while other coins are that I think it will grow to boom is best to trade for a short term investment. Without money we cannot invest because is the mainly needed to get into a decision to earn a good profit
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
November 02, 2018, 10:18:20 AM
Many participants in the crypto market left it and left the altcoins. Of course, everyone made a loss selling them at lower prices. Soon they will return to the market and will invest in altcoins. Such participants have lost less money and will now return to the crypto market with great interest.

The people that let are the people that dont have what it takes anyway. Most if not all of them invested because they wanted to get rich quick without having to work for it, which means they didnt put in the time and effort to understand the market. By understanding it, you realise prices dont reflect anything at the current moment because most projects are barely at 5% of their development and goals.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 02:26:24 PM
If you're baffled regarding purchasing cash or even not really, I believe you shouldn't get them since you continue to be baffled, you've still got absolutely no encounter as well as understanding within the cryptocurrency marketplace, you need to find out more about this prior to purchasing all of them.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 30, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
Many participants in the crypto market left it and left the altcoins. Of course, everyone made a loss selling them at lower prices. Soon they will return to the market and will invest in altcoins. Such participants have lost less money and will now return to the crypto market with great interest.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 30, 2018, 02:22:00 AM
I think there is more to resolve on the actual usage so that we could really have a clear analysis of the current situation. People invest money in the hope that there will come a time when the coin will priced higher than when it was bought. Of course we know that the price of the coins are linked to the demands or usage yet the real scenario of buying the coins gives a false value. I said false, because people don't really use it and many though not all, buy the coins hoping that others are as well buying so that prices will go up and they could earn from the rise of the demands for the coin. But this should not have been the case because it will only hide the real truth about the real usage. When people will then decide to sell their coin because they can't wait for the value to go up, volatility could be the next event. Especially if more people have thought just the same. This is the reason why the prices couldn't just go up because there was no real usage. With real usage there will be real average demands and the more stable will be the coins. So when should we invest? It should be during times when the coins by itself will have a better use. I think that is the best time but anytime will do but consider the possibilities of losing your investments and be safe always.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 30, 2018, 01:58:18 AM

Why not to buy? Looks like a smart opportunity to me to invest money in crypto now as price is very affordable. Though of course we can't predict the future so can just guess how the market will behave in the future.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 30, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
It is very important thing to take decision in crypto, if we take good decision then it will help us to earn better profit. it is also important that which coin we select for investment.
Making important decisions may depend also on what you know at a certain time, thats why it is important in this space to keep yourself appraised of the prevailing market conditions and news that affect every coin of interest. Experience will help to understand the likely end of a trend. Risk must always be carefully managed to prevent and reduce loss. Now I know loss might be part of the game except one is willing to wait as long as possible for a project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
October 30, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
Many say that now is the best time to invest, but I disagree with them. I think it is a bad idea to invest in a stagnating market, no matter how low the price is, you must wait for a trend change.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 29, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
Now is the best time to buy cryptocurrency. The market is at the bottom and buying cryptocurrency, you will definitely get your profit, you only need patience.
Activity: 770
October 29, 2018, 06:05:35 AM
Today is a very good time to buy these coins as BTC,ETH,ADA,STELLAR,LTC,EOS,NEO. Today, they have an attractive price and if there is a possibility that you can invest in the purchase of coins part of their capital in order to further make a profit.
Activity: 170
October 29, 2018, 05:48:38 AM
Yes the time is awesome to start investing in crypto currencies. But as a small advise, find a good ICO in that you would take part in. Just wait till the ICO will go live on exchanges and you will get their tokens for the much smaller price.
Pages:
Jump to: