Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing decision - page 26. (Read 29666 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
Is current time good for buy more coin?
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!

If you are planning to buy coins for long-term investments and are confident that you will hold on and not give in to panic when the market collapses even more, then this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:30:49 AM
I agree that it is early to make a decision about the investing before the bull run. There will be large changes and other problems that will have an impact.
Now is the time to focus on investing heavily, the market is falling, the price of the coin is very low, so I think we should buy the low value coins like XRP ... etc. The end of the year will be the time of mass rise and we will make a profit.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 18, 2018, 10:24:52 AM
Normally, I will buy more when the price of coin is dropped. But with this situation of the market, I doubt the effectiveness of buying decision. Please give me an advise!
When the price drops, the price is lower than before, but that does not mean that is the right time for you to buy, here the analysis and application of information is needed for you to know. I do not have suggestions for you because I am still stuck in acting on trading, the market is currently very bad for me, there are no coins in my favor.
Activity: 279
October 18, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
I agree that it is early to make a decision about the investing before the bull run. There will be large changes and other problems that will have an impact.
Activity: 322
October 17, 2018, 07:34:14 PM
For every drop it was an opportunity to buy don't mind the price for now because it was nothing when the bull run happen just buy and buy and don't buy on the bull run price because you are going to wait again another year until your buying price hits so this is the time so this is the time to buy more cons until it was in the lower value.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 07:30:01 PM
First of all the important thing to look at is their website and the background of the token you want to invest to, Don't just look at the graphs because sometimes there are many scam and they might take away your investments.
Activity: 589
October 17, 2018, 05:49:09 PM
It is now better to invest using cascading method. I think it is the only right way in today market conditions
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 05:47:11 PM
If institutional investments start now in the crypto market then it’s probably time to buy coins and wait for big growth, but I don’t remember what the market would ever do what was expected of it, it always goes against the expectations of the majority, and that’s how the money is made in the crypto.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
October 17, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
There can be no achievements in investments, there are only goals and profit percentages. I believe that ha is the future and that they can change the world.
The fact is that cryptocurrency has already started to change the world very strongly, namely the perception of its capabilities among a large number of members of our society. All users of cryptocurrency have the opportunity to become financially independent, In addition, cryptocurrency provides an opportunity to get not only the best quality of services in any sphere of human activity, but also guarantees the integrity of information in the network.
Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 05:08:20 PM
There can be no achievements in investments, there are only goals and profit percentages. I believe that ha is the future and that they can change the world.
Activity: 133
October 17, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
Decision about investing is the most serious doing that could be in crypto. I rely on the opinions from experts and their predictions. There are not so many profitable projects now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 15, 2018, 08:29:21 PM
IMO it is still good time to make investment, but it is better to make the short term investment. Yes The price of cryptocurrency are still volatiles, but compared to the past month before, it is just little bit stable. We dont know when it will be bull run or something, & for me I prefer daily trading rather than hold for long time.
Activity: 700
October 15, 2018, 07:56:54 PM
I think that at the moment it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market is at the bottom and the prices are really low. Most likely in November, growth will begin, but so far you can start investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 15, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
still a good time to buy coins. and I think that there will be such a long time. but you can work with the purchase and sale of coins for a short time, just choose carefully
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 04:14:38 PM
Some people see half glass of water as half full,  while other see the same glass of water as half empty!  The difference between these two is there attitude and how well they can recognize opportunity when is right in front of them.  The best time to buy quality Cryptocurrency is now!
Activity: 98
October 15, 2018, 02:32:11 PM
The investment decision should be carried out by the distribution of money in certain areas. First, an investment in ICO. Second, investing in promising and cheap altcoins for the long term. Third, invest in altcoins, which have the greatest fluctuations throughout the day for day trading. All in equal proportions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 04:08:08 PM
I think if you dont now about coins so you can dont invest on it.
Even if he knows what to do there is a chance that anything could ruin or make the trade successful.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 14, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
The right time to invest is now and a wise investor will take advantage of this time. The price of almost all altcoins has be in a very low stage since the beginning of this year and this low price won't last forever and soon we will experience the positive side of the market.
Activity: 43
October 14, 2018, 03:50:28 PM
In my opinion, the price of coins is pleasant. I think that there will be no sharp jumps. Most likely the coins stopped in the fall. But I also see no reason for strong growth. If you have not bought a coin, then decide on it now. Price may never be the same again.
Activity: 518
October 14, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
There is no magic to better valuation of your holding than to buy three to ten times cheaper of what you bought during bullish market. It is an opportunity not in disguise! If you miss the opportunity to buy cheap, just make sure you hold your coin!
Pages:
Jump to: