Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 3. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?
I think that invest in some ICO and hold coins for long time is a good idea. Not a good idea to buy some coins on exchange from 1 year project and wait for something.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
In general, this is not a bad idea, because I think that such actions will obviously have to help people understand and understand whether they understand all their work in cryptocurrency correctly, it seems to me a good step.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Maybe you should try it so you can feel how long-term investments in altcoins are. I once made a big profit because I held the coins I got from bounty up to 5 times the price compared to before going up.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
It is a good idea only if the altcoin that you are investing in is one that is viable for the long term. If you are investing in a new coin then you should make sure that you are only investing in the coin for the short term otherwise you might just end up with worthless coins in your hands. if you are investing in coins like ethereum or litecoin then you are good to be investing for the long term.
Activity: 293
It is a good idea if you understand the market. When you know what you are doing then making the best decisions for your investment comes very easily to you. Altcoins can be quite volatile so you need to watch out for them, this is where doing your own research comes in handy because through your research you will know what to expect
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Long  term investment is good but it is very risky.For bitcoin I am pretty sure you will good profit but altcoin is very unpredictable.So do the research properly.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
Sure. Investing for long term in an Altcoin is a brilliant idea because altcoins are becoming more stronger and popular so it will survive in the future.
Activity: 350
Really it can be a good idea for perspective investments. But you need to carefully consider the appropriate choice of promising coins.

It depends on how the good coin is, there are lots of altcoins out there but only few remains good and ok for long term investment. Ethereum and bitcoin are the two recommended coins for long term.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

It can be really good idea if you will only. Find a particular coin which will have a possibility to stand the long-run corrections and to be able to live under those pressures. Than it is worthy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It is really a good choice to invest in shanzhai currency in the long run, because this is our future, good shanzhai currency will definitely improve.

You must pay attention to the quality of the counterfeit money, if you invest some of the junk counterfeit money, you may lose all the investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
If you are an investor who can withstand the pressure of the market, it is the best way for you to make sustainable profits. Moreover, you have to have real money, so invest long term. success !!!!
By the by it is really serious matter what we should consider being "real money" Wink
And thats why I choose longterm also. Only big timeframes can make you rich
Activity: 115
Investing in a long-term hold of promising altcoins with good potential is a really useful idea and an effective opportunity for earning.
Activity: 322
Yes, it is really a very good and profitable idea for perspective investments, I am guided by long-term investments, but I will need to spend time choosing the project.
Activity: 196

It can be really good idea if you will only. Find a particular coin which will have a possibility to stand the long-run corrections and to be able to live under those pressures. Than it is worthy.
Activity: 392
Really it can be a good idea for perspective investments. But you need to carefully consider the appropriate choice of promising coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First of all, you need to understand - buying a coin always involves a certain risk. Although it becomes an excellent idea, provided a careful selection of a suitable project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If you are an investor who can withstand the pressure of the market, it is the best way for you to make sustainable profits. Moreover, you have to have real money, so invest long term. success !!!!
copper member
Activity: 378
For sure eth is one of the less risky investments imho, with both less upside reward but also less downside risk.

If you want to go for riskier investments, you could opt for some of the newer platform-like altcoins, e.g. Cardano and NEO or one that builds on top of Ethereum like Loom.

If you want to go for less risk, then BTC, BNB or a good stablecoin are the only possibilities I can think of...
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Of course, investing in altcoyins in the long term, this is a very reasonable placement of funds. Especially it concerns ethereum and other coins, which are included in the top ten or even the top two parts of the CoinMarketCap table. However, it would be better to combine long-term investment in these coins with their trade, using their high volatility. With obvious increases in their prices, you need to sell at least half of the coins, and when they drop significantly, they will buy. Only their retention does not always bring sufficient profit, as we see, for example, this year.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
It is a good idea but that is if the altcoin is a good one. The fact is that your investment is only as good as the coin that you put it in. If you are going to invest in an altcoin for the long term then what you should do is adequate research to make sure that the coin will survive for as long as you want to hold it and also do well.
Pages:
Jump to: