Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing for the long term in an altcoin is good idea? - page 4. (Read 3858 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

Is it a good approach to stay invested for long term in the altcoin space?

not all altcoins are suitable for long-term investments, I think altcoins at low prices are more suitable for short-term investments. Altcoin that can be used for long-term investment is ethereum.
Activity: 140
Based on the understanding and knowledge of following up with the cryptocurrency for the past 6 month, my inference is that the cryptocurrency is highlt volatile.

I think that's good just choose the right altcoin to hold with. If you stay in top 3 altcoin such as ethereum,litecoin or neo. This coins have lot of potential to the market, so holding this for long time I think it will bring good profit.
Activity: 125
this is a good investment for a long period. do not forget that for such an investment requires good knowledge if you do not have the data knowledge, your investments may be unprofitable.
Activity: 52
For a long-term investment, bitcoin was the one that would accurately yield profits, altcoin really depends on coins. For altcoins I prefer ETH most. Despite the fact that eth has its own capabilities, long-term ETH is a little stable apart from other altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
The very good idea of investing in at least 20 different altcoins especially now, when the prices of all coins have decreased to a minimum.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

Altcoins are highly unstable, I think you can try investing for long-term in BTC or ETH. Or choose top-5 altcoins. But don’t invest too much money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

Investing for long term in an altcoin is very good idea if your chosen altcoin is protensial with brightness future. Otherwise you will lost your money if you select shitcoin.
Activity: 275
Hello everybody! So I invest in a long time. I'm sure, and all the predictions that the crypt market will go up in 2020 are all said about it. And by this time it is possible to buy at the bottom, which will then bring a good profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

Ask yourself "how much you are willing to risk for cryptocurrencies?" for sure you could realize something that might answer your question, because for me, it is worth the risk in the long run if you know what tokens you are holding, I mean if you knew in the first place that the tokens you are holding are tokens with great capability to be hold, then why not stay for a long term in the "Altcoin Space" you were saying.

But you are always free to quit or back out if you don't have the guts to stay any longer, always keep that in mind, you are the boss, you make decisions and sometimes it is a bad decision, but behind that, you always learned a lesson which is good.
Activity: 152

YES! I think holding is the best option to will make a good profit for the long term.
Activity: 196

Long term investments are usually profitable but huge declines like the one we are experiencing for the past two weeks can make your investment fly away. So take risks or don't invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think here more than a half of a forum invests in a long-term form, than trades every day and profit much more
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
if you have prepared specifically for investment funds, then investing in the long term in the altcoin is the right step.
I understand now is a tough time for bitcoin, ethereum, altcoin, and others. but I believe that in the future altcoin prices will stabilize and crawl up again.

I suggest that you carefully choose to invest in altcoins, especially for new altcoins, because of the many scam projects lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 12

i'm already around 1.5 year on this market, and yes, earlier hodl was a good strategy, but only on up-trend, but if you see waht is happening with alts on this down trend then the answer will be obvious for you. But i'm accumulate some alts portfolio now for middle and long term hodl, i hope that the market will recover very soon and this strategy will work again.
Activity: 154
I think if you invest now, then you may not hold for long as the market is rising again. So if you invest now, then you may get good profit.
Activity: 276
In my opinion to invest in the long run. We have to follow a good project with a solid team, their tokens go up along with the development of the project. To invest long-term for Altcoin I will choose an investment for Ethereum because of great trust.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
If you will do a good research of altcoins and choose some who are stong and stable and not volatile, you can invest in those altcoins for a long term but don’t put all your investment in only one altcoin because you syill need to consider the risks as you invest.
Activity: 42
I dont think so. In this curent situation of market you just trading in a short term.
Activity: 280
I think it is the only strategy to gain good profits. All you need is to find the right coin. The problem is that there are too many coins.
one of the best alternatives, for now, is to choose an altcoin that is above the top 50 as a coin with the highest price because I think choosing to invest in these coins has the potential to make a profit because it already has a good reputation.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think putting resources into a long haul is great, yet some say it dangerous relying upon how you figure out how to contribute and what altcoin you will contribute. I figure you should audit deliberately what you need to contribute your cash. Furthermore, put resources into a decent undertaking that you realize that your cash that you'll put resources into will be sheltered and seccure.
Pages:
Jump to: