Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 40. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:59:14 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

You might be able to make money by investing in ICOs. But there are substantial risks involved and you should try to approximate the due diligence that a traditional investor would conduct before committing cash to a new project. Some ICO company has a website and a whitepaper, but no functional product , so think wisely.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
December 03, 2017, 01:26:38 AM
Men you keep deviating from the topic 'is bat worth investing' The reply is heck tono.Let me help you with you wallet troubles because bat was as well thoughtless e  list out an ann round these components.Don't buy.There, no need for pocket book assist you to foolish investards.If you're on this line requesting tech support ask yourself why this very rich team cant set up a totally free line right here. It's because this project is a cash grab, plain and simple.toht

I have never actually invested in ICO and have never been interested in investing in any ICO. I'm lazy to learn and too scared to join ICO. I'd rather invest into something definite and promising like Bitcoin and other investments. There is a scam or fraud ICO, there is also a legit ICO. So if you want to invest into ICO you have to be really careful and do some research. You can see testimonials from other people who already use ICO services or have invested into the ICO. You can ask in this forum, in online forums in your country, and in facebook group discuss about this in your country. I think that's the most powerful way.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 03, 2017, 01:25:39 AM
You should be very picky when to invest. Because money is not a joke so you have to be careful to what coin exactly you want to invest in. But if you got it right, you gain much. Because during ICO has bonuses and the price is so much lower compared to when it got in exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 08:53:55 PM
As my opinion nothing good and promising in this dark time.
SNM killed me with their ICO with A+ rating. damn it
I am sorry for the conditions you are experiencing but for the future to find a good ICO and you can try the ICO and get the benefits as expected
Activity: 203
December 01, 2017, 08:46:06 PM
Crowdsale is already started. Try the bitdegree ICo. It is the world first blockchain-powered online education platform with token scholarship and techtalent acquisition. Go to the bitdegree.org for more info 😊
Activity: 98
December 01, 2017, 08:45:21 PM
No ico. Absolutely no invest in ico.I was get punished on investing in ico, and I lost almost 80% of my total funds.Maybe there are some good icos, but like most of people here said 99% of all ico are fake. So don't lose your money by putting into just like air-project.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
December 01, 2017, 08:37:03 PM
One must learn how to filter out the noise. With hundreds of ICO going on in a month, it is very hard to find the one that really has huge demands and great team with great ideas turning into a great products.

So one ICO that i feel that it is great is Appcoins. The company already have a good working product called Aptoide which has 200million active users. And there is about 10 people working on the Appcoins protocol. With a huge customer base, it is quite easily for Appcoins to create a massive demand for the tokens.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 08:30:27 PM
how you filter and pick your investment among these ICOs are the key factors.
i would encourage people who want to invest, to at leass
1) join their community, engage with the team, see how the team manage and reply to questions
2) understand the high level of the projects

with that said,  there are a few that im looking at now.
1) Qchain.co (ICO  finishing soon, their telegram group is https://t.me/qchainplatform)
2) Novablitz (telegram group https://t.me/NovaBlitz)
3) Graft.Network (telegram  group https://t.me/GraftNet)
4) Bluzelle (telegram group https://t/me/bluzelle)
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
Yes it is still promising to invest in ICO , but there are few of them that has a big potential to succeed in the end. Because there are many ICO today that are being launched , and most of them are scams , the developer or the staffs run the investors money , or even the money they raised is being robbed. Its too difficult now to know the ICO that is good to invest or not , its a matter of risking your money , and to gamble for it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
December 01, 2017, 08:19:47 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Depending which ICO's you'r talking about, please if you have great investment oportunitys pm me with such ones.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 08:17:52 PM
Scam in any field of profit is normal. And ICO is not exempted. But I believe that there are more legit ICO's out there with promising and honest to goodness projects with goals to have a positive contribution in the system. We just need to be more vigilant in our choosings. Personally, I think ICO's are still a good investment as long as we choose wisely. Scammers are all around..they're just the risks we need to face..
Activity: 224
December 01, 2017, 08:00:48 PM
You can still find some ICO which are worth investing on which depends on the functionality and how do they manage their ICO, but overall, there are many other way to invest your hard-earned money to rather than ICO.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
December 01, 2017, 07:33:27 PM
I was never in the favor of investing in any ICO specially(ERC20 token). Most of them are scams. Still if I find any ICO convincing, then also I don't go for ICO sale. I wait for it to get listed on exchange. Its better to buy little expensive rather than buying a shit
Activity: 490
December 01, 2017, 06:48:39 AM
Select good ico and invest on it. its really promising. I selected AMLT as a best one. important concept and experienced dev team is behind the coin. Currently they have huge community support. All these things help to grow the value in future. I'm really happy to find it in correct time.
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 05:43:20 AM
Hopefully, there is a good return on investment in ico, such as recent qash and TNB earnings. I have invested a little in every ico recently.

Yes, still promising. Watch out for those scammers who are trying to rob your money with their "unique" idea yet it's impossible to implemented. Look at their whitepaper and research about their teams, also follow their social media to stay updated with their stats (it also help you to identify the scammers with fake news).
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 05:33:01 AM
Hopefully, there is a good return on investment in ico, such as recent qash and TNB earnings. I have invested a little in every ico recently.

i think first you need to do some research about the ICO and then you need to understand that which one is better and real.Yeah the only problem, is that people do not do their due diligence and for them a coin is a scam if they do not make money and it is a good coin if they make money, which is a terrible mistake when evaluating a coin, we must evaluate a coin in terms of what it can do for the community and what problems it solves that way by investing in such a project the possibility of getting scammed can go down significantly.these all aspects you need to know before investing in ICO. then you can became a profitalbe person in future..
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
December 01, 2017, 05:14:27 AM

I don't think we can make much or even a decent amount of money in the normal ICO investment because ICO token have the values like the normal coins have during trading , so why this is much risky or we can say it can take long time to make profit. althrough most of them are risky but there are few which are promising also as we have seen in the past. so, i think it just depends upon your eye in other meaning your experience which will help you to choose right one.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
December 01, 2017, 04:44:05 AM
Not always. You should make your own research. As for me now the best time to invest in the gaming projects, but only those, who have ready product (like newborn IQeon project)
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
It's easy to say you don't invest in any icos because of 95% of them are scam ICOs. You can do it but without any research investing in every one ICO won't bring you profit. But after investigation you can find a diamond in a shit heap.  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 04:39:57 AM
Now a lot of ICO but people have learned to see where the Scam and where the real technology. Therefore, a good ico to make a profit and the bad will go away.

We all learned many things from previous ICOs. And as you said we have better judgment on projects.
Pages:
Jump to: