Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 41. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 04:27:03 AM
Now a lot of ICO but people have learned to see where the Scam and where the real technology. Therefore, a good ico to make a profit and the bad will go away.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 04:18:19 AM
Yes, although most ICOs are scams now, there are still promissing projects such as Playkey, Spectre, Livestars. You can research them and invest
We have our favorite ICOs of course, but even if such ICO is successful but we cannot ensure this will bring us profit.
It's actually like gambling, you need to risk for the future and you investment depend on the team who will manage the project so you need to look
for the most competent team.

Kind of gambling but if we make enough research than risks will be lower. But still there will be big risks.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 01, 2017, 04:14:00 AM
Yes, although most ICOs are scams now, there are still promissing projects such as Playkey, Spectre, Livestars. You can research them and invest
We have our favorite ICOs of course, but even if such ICO is successful but we cannot ensure this will bring us profit.
It's actually like gambling, you need to risk for the future and you investment depend on the team who will manage the project so you need to look
for the most competent team.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 01, 2017, 04:11:41 AM
Investing in an ICO still can be very profitable but chances of finding a good ICO is getting low because nowadays most them are scams. You should be very picky and search , read everything about it before you invest in it.
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
December 01, 2017, 04:06:46 AM
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 11:04:19 PM
High quality ico has always been able to make money if you can choose a good ico project. Like traditional ipos, ico has a pretty high probability of making money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
November 30, 2017, 11:01:48 PM
You just have to do the research and have some luck, since even if it is a solid project there is no guarantee it will be successful and you will make a profit. I think it is still promising, but I only invest small amounts of money on ICOs to be on the safe side (and with all the dumping going on post ICO now a days sometimes it is best to invest a bit during ICO and then purchase during the dump as prices might be even lower).
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 10:13:06 AM
ICOs can be a very faster way of building your crypto assets, there are some ICOs that are very promissing while some are just what they call "shit ICO" the best thing would be to do your due diligence on the project or the problem the project doing ICO wants to solve, if it is something that is required in the world today, it means that it is likely to be promising.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
November 29, 2017, 07:14:21 AM
Hopefully, there is a good return on investment in ico, such as recent qash and TNB earnings. I have invested a little in every ico recently.

Not all ico will gives you good return right now because lots of new ico are fake coin which has no real mining site and dev of that coin wanting to earn money in the way of scamming investors that is why just be more careful investing money in ico make deeper analysis and make more research in every ico and choose the right and safest ico and the golden rule is invest the amount that you can afford to lose.
Activity: 132
November 29, 2017, 07:11:17 AM
Hopefully, there is a good return on investment in ico, such as recent qash and TNB earnings. I have invested a little in every ico recently.
Activity: 112
November 29, 2017, 06:52:29 AM
Indeed, modern conditions for conducting ICO attract fraudsters, and it is very difficult to choose a normal ICO, it remains only to consult smart people.
Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 06:23:35 AM
You really have to base your decision of taking part of an ITO/ICO on reliable factors. For example, you should really analyse who's the team and what's their purpose, how they plan to improve the current world and do they have a solid case of implementation i.e they have something to back their token/coin. Those are just some factors that I'm personally looking at.

One project that I found recently that's launching its ITO tomorrow (30th of November) is GetGame.io (https://getgame.io). They are a game development platform based on blockchain. They have a solid team with a great goal - making game development easier, cheaper and more accessible, and they have a solid reason to issue their tokens - they have a platform for game devs with all teh tools. All of their token (REALITY) holders receive monthly income through the tokens, I believe it was 40% of their total revenue that is shared amongst the tokenholders. I suggest you check it out.
Activity: 434
November 29, 2017, 03:37:30 AM
In my opinion, it is advisable to invest once the ICO has reached a deal because many people are dumping their money!
Ex: GRX, BTE..
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
November 29, 2017, 03:32:01 AM
Certainly. The ICO is still very profitable for investors. But you should follow and analyze carefully the ICO project you want to invest. Care is always good.
Most of the ICOs now are not really profitable, there's been a lot of competition and developers are running a project with the same concept.
The more a project collected a good amount, the more they have a good chance to be listed in bigger exchange, that is one of the things to be considered if you are an investor so your money will not sleep in a longer period of time.
Exactly, There is no way that you can deny this thing that investing in ICO will result in suffering of loss or it is not that much worthy to invest in ICO. You can earn a very good amount of money by investing in ICO as there are number of people who are doing so.

The only thing which you need to do is to make a proper plan before getting into anything and then you actually need to work hard to execute that plan well.

Activity: 60
November 28, 2017, 02:38:57 PM
CommerceBlock has some really good tech. The are removing the need of private blockchains.

They have CoinShares (Ether & Bitcoin ETNs) and they have just added Danny Masters as a partner! the biggest hedge fund in Europe!

Daniel Masters has also confirmed that GAHL and its CoinShares division intend to use CommerceBlock’s innovations in order to scale and build infrastructure on top of their own side chains.

I think they are going to build funds on the blockchain using CommerceBlock - This is big news.

Source: https://blog.commerceblock.com/commerceblock-secures-investment-from-global-advisors-237b0f71c949

https://www.tokenschedule.com/commerceblock-token/ 

https://t.me/CommerceBlock

Bonus Tokens for early Contributors! ICO STARTS TODAY!
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
November 28, 2017, 12:08:15 PM
I think they are still promising, you just have to look harder.

I have noticed that some ICO's are now producing a product which is a step forward! I think the ecosystem is always evolving and it will be interesting to see where it goes.
Of course, some ICO are still promising and other project turns into scams in the end so we should be careful in some ICO that were planning to participate. If the project is good and content is unique then you can still invest. Sometimes the value of the token are not the same with its ICO price when it’s out the market and we still have to wait a couple of days or months before its hit to its ICO price but sometimes it’s worth it.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 07:37:50 PM
I believe they are completely safe as long as you are not putting your money into fishy projects. The easy way to not get scammed us to start identifying the ways to know which ICO project is good and which is not legit one. We can always rely on the forum and different threads about the ICO project created by investors like us. The discussion gives really important information regarding it and slowly you can build a trust on the ICO. Then only go for ICO investment.

I think getting scammed can be minimized by putting money into those projects which are having good team members on it. Or at least those people who have already managed many ICO and launched it successfully. So yeah with proper study ICO are still good investment.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
November 27, 2017, 12:55:02 PM
Make sure that you invest in the right one after doing a good research or you are likely to loose your money.
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
November 27, 2017, 12:52:16 PM
I think they are still promising, you just have to look harder.

I have noticed that some ICO's are now producing a product which is a step forward! I think the ecosystem is always evolving and it will be interesting to see where it goes.

It's a nice change, it can allow investors to have much more confidence when there is already a working product and they are just raising money to improve it etc. ICOs aren't great at the moment but there are certainly some gems still. Hopefully in time there will be a transition to more quality ICOs and less quantity.
Pages:
Jump to: