Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 43. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 25, 2017, 06:06:24 AM
Certainly. The ICO is still very profitable for investors. But you should follow and analyze carefully the ICO project you want to invest. Care is always good.
Most of the ICOs now are not really profitable, there's been a lot of competition and developers are running a project with the same concept.
The more a project collected a good amount, the more they have a good chance to be listed in bigger exchange, that is one of the things to be considered if you are an investor so your money will not sleep in a longer period of time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 03:53:26 AM
Certainly. The ICO is still very profitable for investors. But you should follow and analyze carefully the ICO project you want to invest. Care is always good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 25, 2017, 03:45:05 AM
Investing in ICO is always promising because it can give you much money. However, before buy anytoken, you should spend time to do research carefully
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
November 25, 2017, 01:04:39 AM
The ICO project today is really too much, most of it there is no substantive innovation, many ICO projects can make you get a good return even if it is a scam.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2017, 02:18:18 PM
Every product has two sides good and bad. Only what we have to do is understand the situation and the details of New or existing or also old we must analyze then think of executions. So I consider very few ICO's are scam but most of the ICO's are genuine and having potential to grow as well promising. So that there is very good result.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
November 24, 2017, 02:14:06 PM
Dont ever invest in ICOs ,the first thing people heard ICO they think is scam,yes it is a lot of them and i can say most of them trading alts is a good option instead of scam ICOs.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 01:44:16 PM
It's easy to dismiss most ICO's as scams because none of us want to do the research and would rather read the opinions of experts. But that strategy does not help the individual give value to their choice for investing. I'm no expert, but i implore you to check out Indahash and Crowdholding before spending time on anymore shitcoins
Activity: 364
November 24, 2017, 01:03:10 PM
Although some of ICOs are scam, you should not doubt about good projects such as Wepower, Spectre or Playkey. Let make a research to understand about them
Activity: 252
November 24, 2017, 12:41:04 PM
not really.  there are hundreds of them in a month.
you have to really filter, and pick those you understand and knows the team well.

So yes it can be promising if you are selective and are good in it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 24, 2017, 12:39:02 PM
Ethereum would come back i must say, the ERC20 token community are simply growing everyday and more funds are going into ICOs through the Ethereum platform. They are pretty plenty of guide and experienced advices as well to avoid scam ICOs and people would still embark their startup on the platform, i believe the choices of ICO to look into would increase but the chances of getting a success goldminer is simply too hard even more me, and what else you could invest on new projects if they weren't as ERCtoken or BTC-associated? Just ignore the price and get into those with potential based on your speculation.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 12:28:27 PM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

Great you could take an observation at the organization Also check whether they are established, you could observe toward the individuals included with the project, perceive the thing that their foundation will be Also if they Might include esteem of the venture and also the advisors they have on table. You might also choose for yourself if alternately not you feel they bring a great idea.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 04:22:39 AM
not really.  there are hundreds of them in a month.
you have to really filter, and pick those you understand and knows the team well.
Activity: 308
November 24, 2017, 04:19:46 AM
do a further research on a certain ICO that is promising for you before you invest to it, but what i can suggest invest to those ICOs that are already proved their names like ETH LTC and BTC
Activity: 588
November 24, 2017, 03:03:57 AM
Yes. There are still several ICO campaigns that really provide great profits, you just have to look for the promising ones. Although there are several ICO campaigns circulating around this forum, there are also fraudulent ones so you have to be careful.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 24, 2017, 02:38:04 AM
Currently in a bull market, investing in ICOs clearly can make a huge difference, but first you have to know how to choose good projects rather than blind investments.
Activity: 477
November 23, 2017, 11:27:59 PM
Investing in ICO is always promissing, ICO participants are always get the biggest benefits rates from that new altcoin. Many developers come up whith good and various idea that can makes the price of their coin increase. Investing in ICO is profitable.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 23, 2017, 11:25:09 PM
Well, in most cases, the ICO is more like a scam, but it does not rule out that a small number of excellent projects can bring you enormous rewards. Even a scam can sometimes give you a good return. Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 09:40:27 PM
ICOs are great investments for me. Just select the good ones that are promising. 20%-50% profit after ICO is good enough but they even tripled their value. Just sell some and get your capital and hold some if you think the coins are worth keeping.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2017, 09:34:18 PM
There is no doubt that investing in some of the best ICO projects will still pay you huge profits, but you have to carefully select reliable projects. Otherwise it will lose everything.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
November 22, 2017, 04:50:35 AM
Ideacoin is going to sell out tonight! Only 1.5mio coins left at time of writing. It is gonna go 5x after ICO. Sign up here: https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Pikachu
Pages:
Jump to: