Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in ICO, still promising? - page 42. (Read 20594 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 12:47:20 PM
I think they are still promising, you just have to look harder.

I have noticed that some ICO's are now producing a product which is a step forward! I think the ecosystem is always evolving and it will be interesting to see where it goes.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2017, 12:44:29 PM
Investing ICO is risky more than profitable, you should due diligence the team background and the right project when will invest in ICO make sure we have know information and understand about the ICO before making invest in them. It's like any other business where you invest only after having done good research about the business it's same them an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 12:05:28 PM
First generation ICOs are serious asf,but the ICOs today are being created just to make investet scam more legit that will look like your investment were not wasted but it really is.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
November 27, 2017, 12:03:13 PM
Of course it is still promising. There are many great ICOs going around just be cautious on choosing to avoid scam or fraud. You may use icobench site and others to know the good ICOs.
Activity: 186
November 27, 2017, 04:19:51 AM
According to my sense, Invest in ICO is a great job. Though bitcoin is very volatile and nobody knows how the future of bitcoin is but all of us know that if there is no risk, then there will no gain. Bitcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. That's why before investing one should understand on how much money he/she wants to invest and how much he/she will get profit and loss in-case, be careful and thoughtful is a must.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2017, 02:43:18 AM
It depends on the ico that you investing if you will earn profit because not every coin that they are releasing has a potential to grow its price, It was always better to wait till they release the coin in the market.
Activity: 252
November 27, 2017, 02:38:41 AM
investing in ICO is a very profitable but very risky because some of them are scam if they didn't meet the requirements that they need for their investors. but you can search a good ICO that is good to invest and stable.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 12:13:17 AM
Yes promising. But you should research about the Good ICo's before to invest.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 10:56:09 PM
Whether it's a scam or not, you can make a huge profit out of it, so enjoy the profits from your ICO. And currently in a bull market, ICO has mostly got a good return.
Activity: 224
November 26, 2017, 09:47:59 PM
Some ICO are really promising though. Research on what they do, what goals they are achieving, and how do they manage their ICO. If they meet your standards, then you can certainly trust that that ICO can be succesful.
Activity: 115
November 26, 2017, 08:28:39 AM
Present COINS good has come, refer to historical experience after every coin good market to the ico market can be very easy to make money, if you can, please as soon as possible to participate in a recent ico, because they can quickly online exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 26, 2017, 08:28:26 AM
Still, there is hope. After all, you can look at the recent ICO project, which has given investors a good return. At present, the bitcoin has reached a new high and the market is very good, so you can invest in some ICO projects

It's just of recent that ICOs started giving out some desired profit. In the last one month, We've seen several ICO tokens losing over 50% of their value. ~ They still do. However, there are other ICOs that also gives good ROIs. So it works both ways
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 26, 2017, 08:23:16 AM
Still, there is hope. After all, you can look at the recent ICO project, which has given investors a good return. At present, the bitcoin has reached a new high and the market is very good, so you can invest in some ICO projects
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 26, 2017, 07:39:57 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

The success on investing in ICOs entirely depends on the credibility and investors on that project. I've been doing campaigns for quite some time, and I can say that most of the ICOs that I join to are a success. Although, I've been joining almost the same one and I always check out the manager for security.
Activity: 733
November 26, 2017, 06:21:04 AM
investing in ICO is very promising because ico is now a very good result, and if you are lucky you will get a good ICO for investment and avoid scam. hold a few moments will rise to multiply the value of the price.
Activity: 98
November 26, 2017, 05:54:43 AM
Investing in cryptocurrencies is still profitable and promising. However, on my opinion, if you have the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin it is better to choose it. ICO is also a good alternative to investing but the author correctly wrote that it is difficult to understand which ones are not scams.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
November 26, 2017, 05:20:56 AM
Yes it is profitable to invest in ICO. Apart from this that some ICOs are scam, Always remember that ICOs are the smart and cheap way to become a millionaire. The real challenge like you said is how to pick the really promising ad future successful ICO. Well only answer for that is read whitepaper, do research about the project and team. That's the most reliable tool to pick the right ICO. But choose and invest in ICOs wisely.
Activity: 61
November 26, 2017, 05:06:46 AM
I am a person that gains profit from investing in ICOs but now I'm having second thoughts. I know some ICOs are potential scam so I am really picky to where I put my money.
Anyway, considering with what happened to Ethereum price and with the nearing Aigist 1, do you guys think that it will still be profitable to invest on ICOs mostly on ERC20 tokens and those accepting btc payments?

I think at the start ico's is just about the idea that can go either way, cos founders don't know if they collect money or not. So they allways ask 5 times
more then they need just in case, and if they not collect then it will turn in to scam. So scam or not scam actually depends on investors.
Activity: 462
November 25, 2017, 08:09:43 AM
Invest in ICO means you are ready with all the risks that occur but you also get the potential to earn large profits. There are now many ICO so we must be careful that we want to project investment
Activity: 373
November 25, 2017, 06:17:58 AM
I think it's still promising. If you want to invest in ico you should do your own peneliatian and see the roadmap of the ico project. Because there are still some scam ico. So you have to be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: