Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 12. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 05:57:12 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
Typically, projects distribute their tokens for free (airdrop) to attract people on their social networks, to increase the number of followers and the community. Often these values ​​of these coins are very small, so if you want to make a profit, you need to choose a good project and invest (although this is not the best time for this).
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
October 19, 2018, 05:51:42 AM
That depends on you I guess. If you have money and you are not afraid to invest then why not? But should you not want to lose any money then better opt to just settle for free airdrops and or campaigns so that you may have money to start if you wish invest. But it takes a lot of hard work to start for free. No hardships means no coin or token. Even if airdrops are passive still you should have to work for it by searching which airdrops are really worth and besides there is a lot of waiting to do. And not all are really a success so it would really take a lot of your patience.
Activity: 644
October 19, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
I will try to get the complimentary tokens, because if invest certainly must use the pennies. And the problem is certainly the money because we don't have the money. But if we do a Bounty or Airdrop can get the free token. And if one day already has a lot of money, of course, I will try to invest.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 19, 2018, 05:18:45 AM
I think those projects will last longer which provide something useful for society and which product use many people, not only crypto community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
Lasting longer basically depends on the seriousness of the team and not because either free or investment, some that have the capital to do their implementation and just airdropping do last long like polymath while some That depends on investment might run away with the raised funds and abandon the project so it's hard to say categorically which last longer either free or investment
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
Making your Bounty and Airdrop is now more acceptable to people. Because by doing so they can get a token without having to invest. This will be a very good option because investing risk and could lose your money if you follow the project failed.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 04:39:51 AM
It really is safer to become a member of the particular totally free kinds as compared to buy ICO or perhaps altcoin due to the fact there exists a possibility you could acquire frauds so it is safer to move totally free together with these kinds of bounty an individual will still be totally free even though among others they are too big regarding Investment with all the chance for getting con or perhaps shedding an individual is indeed greater to participate the particular altcoin bounty because it really is totally free and not regarding purchase.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
I have been taught that investments will always bring me money because this is how it works. Learn to take risks if you want to see good results.
Activity: 126
October 12, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
If the project is really promising with a good idea and a strong team, it will definitely survive. There is tough competition in this market, but it is good because only the best remain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 08:03:45 AM
That's not a free distribution. That is a necessary marketing strategy. No one else will give money to someone else unreasonably. They distribute their tokens to attract more investors. that is a form of strategic investment.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 12, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
If you have something to invest, this is a more convenient and faster way to get profit, most people go to the bounty first and earn their first capital there, then invest it. But it is a long and difficult path, not everyone is able to go through it.
Activity: 94
October 12, 2018, 08:00:37 AM
Any investments is a risk. If you the reckless person you can invest in any projects. If you conservative that do not risk
Activity: 672
October 12, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
if we can earn free money from bounty or airdrop i think it's no problem if we want to join with it, and we can sell that free coin to invest in another promising coins.
Activity: 197
Merit: 15
October 12, 2018, 07:41:53 AM
Guarantee of the reesult can be given only with the investment and free prokects are not convincing at all so it is wasting of time to take place there.
Activity: 190
October 12, 2018, 07:11:35 AM
Free projects are more suitable from my point of view because they don't need in sum of money to start the participating while investments make difficulties for the work.
Activity: 70
October 10, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Generally, I prefer to invest. I also sometimes participate in generosity, and then from the funds received invest in other tokens. Cool
Activity: 140
October 10, 2018, 06:29:11 AM
I will choose both of them, because you can earn profit from that especially the legit ones so just be wise to look for the best always and don't forget your objectives to get what you really want.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
Most freebies do not always have much of a value. Investing tough risky is the right way to go for with every move over makes comes more knowledge a d mire experience
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
I think they only have a free time for the project. Whether or not the project lasts depends on whether the project is good or not, whether it is feasible or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Its not about free or fundraising, its about tech and how far the tech can make a future bright, i think if a project bringing a very good idea and tech, even if it free, the project will growth, i think Hydrogen is a good example for this
Pages:
Jump to: