Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 11. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
Investing in a project is not bad idea. You can choose a project that has released its product for the safest investment. Yes, it's true, nothing's free in this case. Even you do a bounty or airdrop program, at least you need money for for internet access.

Exactly! If you do Your own research and You know the project what You are planning to invest in, and You did Your research WELL, the chance is small to fail with it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 03:00:14 PM
I think they will last absolutely until such time as it will be profitable for them. As soon as it will not bring them any benefit, they will quickly stop doing it. If we analyze many managers who lead projects, they have become more demanding to the selection of bounty hunters. So it's not so easy and simple as it might seem at first glance. If you have the time and opportunity to engage in generosity, then do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 19, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
It depends on how the team works on the project.  If they distribute tokens without prior crowd funding they have to work some strategy that will make the token valuable.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:57:34 PM
I think you can combine airdrop and investment , of course, on the bounty is now impossible to earn much money but if you invest you can make good money
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 19, 2018, 02:52:27 PM
there is no free in this industry.
If you invest in any ICO it will be a cost to have some tokens.
If you will do bounty then it will cost your time and effort.
there is no free in this era. you need to work for them.
So what are airdrops? I believe they are free even though you still have to do some simple things like share their project post or follow their twitter
in any case, the cryptocurrency cannot be free, because you are still spending, if not money, then time or labor. But if you want to earn a cryptocurrency with less risk and without dampening personal funds, then there is nothing better for the Bounty company.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
October 19, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
So what are airdrops? I believe they are free even though you still have to do some simple things like share their project post or follow their twitter
Activity: 574
Kuvacash.com
October 19, 2018, 02:26:28 PM
I think what determine the success of a project is about its use Case. If the project is good and has good features that solves peoples problems, then the project will stand the test of time despite mode of attracting their audience.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
October 19, 2018, 02:23:32 PM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
I see your point,but there’s still those free coins that has value. Some of the free coins end up having great value just needs time to grow its potential in the market. Some prefer investing cause that have capital, and some prefer those free coins and hope for the best because some people are afraid to loose what they can’t afford.
Activity: 403
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 19, 2018, 02:20:49 PM
Every person should think for himself whether to invest or not. If there is an opportunity and you are confident in the project, why not invest?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 19, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:10:44 PM
I like free program at bounty campaign..but if we know info about legit ico project that can get profit investmen no problem if we want to investmen..but how about your knowledge in ico project.that must be primary factor when you want investmen project
yes same with me, in my opinion free better than invesment.... when you invesment, you already have risk to lose your balance and ready have a chance to get more profit or high profit. compared free just get little profit
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
I think a project needs some investments in order to grow and to last longer so I believe that investment projects are more likely to grow
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
October 19, 2018, 01:58:50 PM
If you do not have finance for investments, you can participate in bounty and airdrop without initial investment. If you have finance, then invest, your profit may be larger.
Activity: 332
October 19, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
Aside from looking for free tokens or coins through airdrops, you can try joining the bounty campaigns to earn free tokens by doing promotional tasks. Then the tokens that you will be getting can be used to invest. At least you doesn't put any amount for investment, you just used your reward to get into investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
October 19, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
Both investment and free bounties are good. I prefer both bounties are good who wants to earn for free. if you want more profit you have to choose right project for investment.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 19, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Investment or free, I think most people will choose free. Because everyone would want to get big profits with little capital. But, I think that depends on how the person uses it or manages the investments they make if they can take good opportunities so they don't matter.

It all depends on how much profit you can get. If you can increase your investment several times, then I agree to carry my money into the project.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 12:46:27 PM
See if you want to join the crypto market on seriously note then the only way is to  make investment because investment pays back with profit free have something risky it may not pay back you nicely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 19, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
Those projects whose developers have the goal to develop a project with minimal investment will last longer. Last year, many projects collected hardcaps and stopped developing their product their goal was to deceive venture investors. The less money the developers want to collect, the more hard-working and honest they are.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 19, 2018, 06:06:10 AM
Investment or free, I think most people will choose free. Because everyone would want to get big profits with little capital. But, I think that depends on how the person uses it or manages the investments they make if they can take good opportunities so they don't matter.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 06:02:37 AM
I prefer to do the work for a fee, and also invest in ICO. Since I get so much more profit! And of course I will get more experience. Free time allows you to take part in investing and performing bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: