Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 13. (Read 5220 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:04:19 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
There is no such thing as free, if you are looking for anything free in this market then you are just going to end up getting disappointed because there is nothing that is given free. It is either you pay for it using your money or you pay for it using your time. If you are going to do bounties then make sure that you are doing good ones that will pay out.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
October 07, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
In the market, many projects but I don't think airdrop or bounty make any difference. Project uniqueness and how it's solving the real-world problem much make difference. Any investor looks for its future growth also. Have good competition among the projects but good projects always stay ahead.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Investment projects are the ones who are going to last longer. Even the projects that are offering bounties and airdrops are just investment projects too but they are using the free coins to try to get people involved in their coin and their project which works. All of the projects are investments because without investments then there is no way that they are going to survive the market.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 07, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
I think token being worked for or token bought will last long, develop than project dashed to participants for free, free things sometimes lack value all airdrop i have in my wallet are worthless they were given to me freely.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 07, 2018, 04:15:13 PM
Investments are the kind of activity that can become your main job. You just have to want to devote some of your time to it. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 06, 2018, 12:05:26 PM
It is not a matter that how the coins come to people through airdrop, bounty or buying but the main thing is the project, which will give you returns after completion of the project. If the project has a strong product and that will sustain then there is no matter, how the coins come.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
October 06, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I dont think it matters if it is free or it is investment that will make a project last longer, the actual utilization could really be a big contribution for a coin to endure and succeed. But still, if you want to develop a good project, you might wanna do it with enough funds.
And expect not funds only but you need a lot of effort too. Just for example, how to create a good white paper with a complete details from roadmap, product description, service range, team information, even design of the logo and website and many more things aside from those mention earlier. That is not a joke when in comes of effort to create your vision in crypto market. Also, imagine the time to be put in.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
Competition is good. More competition for engineers creates more interesting, more powerful projects. Which only crease the belief in bitcoin. And it will be easier to distinguish scam from interestno project.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 06, 2018, 11:47:36 AM

I dont think it matters if it is free or it is investment that will make a project last longer, the actual utilization could really be a big contribution for a coin to endure and succeed. But still, if you want to develop a good project, you might wanna do it with enough funds.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 11:39:55 AM
projects with investment tends to stay longer since they will have the funds to push through their project all they have to do is to dedicate their time and effort to make their project successful. and good marketing plan. find also a good listing partners and get listed to major exchanges.
Activity: 770
October 05, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
I personally combine the bounty of the company and investing in cryptocurrency. I do not invest in ICO, as it is not safe and you are likely to lose money, but I think it is a good idea to buy tokens of new projects on the exchange.
Activity: 140
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 05, 2018, 07:19:20 PM
I consider that to last longer those projects which I can bring benefit to people. If it is the exchanges which exchangers there is already a lot of, then you should not pay attention to such project.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 05, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

We can not say something like that. Free token giver icos or investment needed icos can be succesful. That is not important detail in my opinion. Most important thing is main project. If you have
really good project you can reach 1 billion market cap giving free tokens or trying to collect money as a investment. In that bear market surely i am not investing any ico so i am trying to find
free tokens :=)
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 05, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
at the moment I only do and join free campaigns because honestly I don't have capital so the only way I get that income is only from participating in the campaign, if later I have the capital I will try to start investing
Activity: 594
October 05, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

Well, this will always depend on on your discretion dude. Investment honestly is not a bad things. It will only be bad things if you invest in a wrong choice, just simple as that. Now if You/We want Free this things are possible in crypto by simply joining in the bounties where our investment is our effort to do the task of their project according to the rank of the participants or depending on the bounty categories they want to spend it.
Activity: 616
October 05, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
I honestly do not have the capital to invest so now I just join the campaign to find free coins if I have capital then I will start investing but now I only depend on the campaign, that's one source of my income
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
There is no difference in investment in coins for free or not to last long, conditions such as prices depend on the quality of the project. Various ways you can get coins for free or not, if it's profitable for you then you should do it and as a bounty hunter of course you collect coins as much as possible to get money from the income you achieve. Of the coins you get, of course you have the price of each and you can sell it whenever you need.
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
October 05, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
You can stay in crypto world by both means either free or by investing. As I earlier invested and lost all. Then I almost recovered all of my losses absolutely free. Yes although I have taken some risks as most of my losses and earning are from gambling. There are many ways also like bounty huntings and Airdrop which can give you some amount of tokens.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 05, 2018, 06:31:39 PM
Investments force you to become more diligent and it will help you not only in the crypto-currency sphere, but also can be applied in other spheres. Alas, the reality is that money rules the world. Bitcoin is the single"free" project.
Activity: 218
October 04, 2018, 01:39:49 PM
I certainly prefer to mix both of these directions in order to increase profits to the maximum, but I would refuse free coins.
Pages:
Jump to: