Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 15. (Read 5258 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
each person chooses for himself. I think you need to use the opportunities that you have. If you don’t want to risk your money, why not just get your time spent? I invest only in those projects in which I am confident in growth.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:52:49 PM
In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-12 times. I invest in such coins!
Activity: 887
September 29, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
the project is a new product that needs promotion to immediately enter the market and we are asked to participate in developing promotions at the gift or airdrop project then we will be promised tokens in return. but not all have convinced too much fraud for their own benefit. we must be careful not to get stuck, because it's difficult to distinguish.
until now I also still strongly believe in Bounty even though many gifts fail but in my opinion that is not a reason not to follow. I am sure if the Bounty is still reliable as long as we want to try harder in choosing it. Bounty is a good method to make a profit without a big risk.
Activity: 448
September 29, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
the project is a new product that needs promotion to immediately enter the market and we are asked to participate in developing promotions at the gift or airdrop project then we will be promised tokens in return. but not all have convinced too much fraud for their own benefit. we must be careful not to get stuck, because it's difficult to distinguish.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 12:27:48 PM
I would prefer to earn money from bounty and airdrop. It's just more safety than investment, I think.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
I was unable to choose one of them, I chose both. I will be more fortunate if I can run both simultaneously. There is no harm in running both at once. Because even with capital or without capital, if the project or coin is really good, it will certainly make a profit.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 12:10:28 PM
Investment looks more perspective to rich more than airdrop or bounty, because bounty need more time to get money, which you can earn from investment faster.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
That is depending on what you want. If you want to get big in shorter time you can do investment. But if you want to step by step and patient you can also get from free
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 29, 2018, 12:06:09 PM
I like to earn free tokens but they are usually useless tokens! That's how it works: if you want the good thing you gotta pay for it. That's life!

Yeah, that's true. If you want to earn free tokens, it will not be easy. Then if you want more, start to invest. Choose a good project, and use your money here. Investing must not in a big amount at the first, start with the amount that you have. Time by time, you will earn more and invest more too.

When the free tokens you are earning are useless tokens then how it will work if you are going to invest in them and earn. Free tokens are not bad but it is the project in which you are trying to earn free tokens are whether good project or just like some other scam projects. Investing is also a big thing as if you invest in scam project then you can lose your investment. But in free tokens if the project is scam then only your effort will be in loss not your investment.

So everything depend on which project you are going to promote that much value you will receive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 29, 2018, 11:52:16 AM
Earning free tokens from bounty is a good thing. But investing on something good or solid cryptos are probably a good decision. More people are joining this crypto craze so accumulate more if you have some. Time will come all your efforts will be rewarded.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
I like to earn free tokens but they are usually useless tokens! That's how it works: if you want the good thing you gotta pay for it. That's life!

Yeah, that's true. If you want to earn free tokens, it will not be easy. Then if you want more, start to invest. Choose a good project, and use your money here. Investing must not in a big amount at the first, start with the amount that you have. Time by time, you will earn more and invest more too.
Activity: 318
September 29, 2018, 10:45:18 AM
I think that in such a negative market it is better to participate in bounty campaigns and aidrop. Because investments are very dangerous.
Activity: 344
September 29, 2018, 06:33:09 AM
Investment is the only way to get rich. Airdrop missions and bounty missions are just a few of the rewards. You should know more about the transaction.
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 28, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Bounty is a good way to earn money and for one to explore the whole world of cryptography, when studying most of the projects you will understand that yes how it works, where it is necessary to blockchain, and where people are simply scammers and make incomprehensible projects to raise more money. I believe that the bounty will help you in all this to understand
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
September 28, 2018, 05:31:53 PM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

Merit: 108
September 28, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
Personally, I think it's better to invest in the best result. The one that will bring good profits in any perspective Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:20:11 PM
On airdrop and bounty you will earn not so much money as on investing to earn good money you definitely need to invest but as an addition to investing you can do them )
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:18:51 PM
I believe that investment is the best way to make a profit in the near future, so I choose mainly investment. And it's more reliable. I'm just looking for a promising token on the market
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
September 28, 2018, 05:17:09 PM
"Free" is a concept that simply does not exist in the universe: when something is "free" you can be sure that you pay it differently, and often much more expensive.
Then, without wanting to make a conspiracy, it is clear that if you do not have money you have to invest value: work, time, expertise, etc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
It's not like those projects are free, some projects don't wish to do an ICO I have followed up on a couple of projects that never did an ICO and yet they're making waves. Blue projects has no ico and today they've built the most secure wallet out there. It's not a matter of ico or free distribution its about the dev commitment to his or her project.
Pages:
Jump to: