Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 16. (Read 5258 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:56:51 PM
I don`t think investment or airdrop programs will and also bounty is not free, people are working for bounty rewards. As long as many people are willing to earn and get profit, ICOs and bounty programs will not end because the demand for new potential coins are always there. Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:46:16 PM
I do not like to invest money, I do not have enough experience for this. Therefore, I will focus on filling in the form of airdrops and participation in the bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 11:28:52 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.

YES!
there are a lot of coins with small market cap ,mining pow, no premine, limited supply, active dev...a coin similar to litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin...as I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
mining is a way of earning and i know peolle who love it but i think ot is not for me it is too long to see the results
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
it depends on your skills only as you can do a lot as imgestor and in any other spehe only of ypu know exactly what to do
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
if in my opinion, I think it all depends on the team that is in the project because what is big or a project's success it might be the main capital is the intention and plan of the project team maybe if the team is very good it could be with some people investing the project too it will run smoothly because of what the concept and planing project are the biggest part of the progress and success of the project, from there it will definitely be seen or people "will know and decide.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 11:18:17 AM
I believe the investment will last longer since people have their funds at stake. The team will work hard to protect people's fund. With free coins people get cheated from bounty managers and the project team too
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
It's hard to say, it seems to me that a bounty program is a great opportunity to get project tokens if you do not want to invest your money. Some people do not invest at all, they only participate in bounty projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 03:23:43 AM
This will depend on the ability and quality of the project itself. If everyone expects free and there is nothing to invest then also useless ICO project will not run.  for those who see the potential for good and indicate about ICO will be greater for those who have capital it will be far more wanted to invest in. but most people I think don't have the large capital or not sure so just choose the free.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 02:39:39 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
if it's more profitable to compete, I think it will continue to be used and last a long time. I judge that the program of distributing free tokens through the gift of Airdrop is very effective to attract interested people and introduce their program in the future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 26, 2018, 02:29:51 AM
I can't see the project doing good who are giving free. Yes, some good project did the distribution in the free but very small amount of the total token supply. And whois project had given free token totally they can't alive long time even short time.
Activity: 347
September 26, 2018, 02:26:47 AM
I also think like you everyday there are too many ICOS projects and free for coins. But in my opinion the investment is better than asking for a free coin because when investing we will be able to eliminate and choose for ourselves a good Altcoins.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 26, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
some projects give good airdrop, for example PundiX every month throws a very good dividend. such coins should be kept, not sold
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 02:14:24 AM
Free projects do not bring the profit that you expect to receive. So there is no alternative, we need investment projects, they have a sense in the future and the opportunity to catch a good token, which may soon become a top coin.
Activity: 98
September 26, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
Regardless of the fact if the coin is distributed via airdrop or ICO, the success of the coin will be determined by the factors such as real usability, innovation, development, community, etc. This means that both paid and free coins can be successful. And obviously also that many coins and tokens, both paid and free will not be successful. Therefore it is always important to do the research in advance, especially if you are going to invest your money to some project.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
From participating in airdrops, you will not earn much. That's why I'm for investing. Yes, I understand that I can get on scammers and lose all my investments. But in another case, investing can make me millionaires. Here or all or nothing
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
September 26, 2018, 01:45:52 AM
As practice shows, nothing good does not happen. In order to get a good profit, it is necessary to invest. Only in this case you can count on a good profit.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
If you have enough money, you invest and earn from this market, but if you do not have the money to invest, you can earn a lot of money by participating in bounty campaigns of various projects here. For this, you have to invest your valuable time to do bounty campaigns. In this way, you will get the reward in form of coins free of that project and no risk of loss of your money.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Free token certainly has risks like the token does not have a sale price and you can also get a project fraud. But if you work hard and don't easily give up I think you'll get very good results. And if you want to get many advantages could certainly invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH.
Activity: 294
September 25, 2018, 02:04:27 PM
Most often these free tokens have no value for you, you will never get a good profit from them. It's better to invest in a good token in the long run
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
I think this will continue as long as there is crypto. Everyone chooses his own way to draw attention to his project and token.
Pages:
Jump to: