Pages:
Author

Topic: Investment or free? - page 36. (Read 5250 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
Yea. If you want to participate in airdrops, then only in those projects where there is an ICO for investors' funds. Often there is bounty + airdrop, in this case, probably, these tokens will have real value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:06:57 AM
I've seen some projects doing airdrop or bounty only without ICO like Polymath, REBL and EQL. They are doing good to develop their own technology and project. These are free investment yet they are serious on it. I think there still hope that there will be more like these coming and their project will be competetive enough to last longer and be successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
every day many new ICOs appear offering interesting company ideas, but we know that ICO currently contains a lot of fraud, they trap investors and run away to bring investors' money, bounty hunters also experience similar things, they work without pay, I think we must be careful in choosing ICO, I invest in an ICO and I am also a bounty hunter, free or invest with money, both of which I will do.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
August 11, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?

There are some projects which have big investor funds, they had money to build and run their project, so they don't need capital from other investors. They just need to advertise their project through the Airdrop and Bounty program. So, almost those project like this are not scam
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 11, 2018, 12:53:09 AM
Mostly those free coins does not holds any value, you'll never get anything from those coins. Better invest for best outcome.
Activity: 245
August 11, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
if I prefer a free project, why if investing is very risky, I am afraid of losing capital, there are many scam projects out there, if it's free, it doesn't matter if I want to scam or not, I'm not having a loss just in my spare time, but if I have to invest $ 1,000 and I lose then it will be the end of the world
Activity: 26
August 11, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
I see the crypto market growing more and more with the appearance of more and more coin and projects. Every day there are dozens to hundreds of new projects being established. Most of them aim to call for investment to develop the project but besides that many projects do not call for capital but only distribute their token free through Airdrop programs and bounty. This leads to competition and attracts different users. Do you think free or investment projects will last longer?
I think all back to the project we have been following so far, how long has I been running and how much reward has been given to bounty and airdrop players, but globally in my opinion, the bounty will last longer, because I'm still a beginner in bitcoin, so i still need free then take invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: