Pages:
Author

Topic: I/O Coin - Ticker: IOC - Stealth Blockchain Ecosystem - Dions - Chameleon - page 84. (Read 719184 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
I would say that 100k is highly possible this year Wink
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
MegaPump is starting soon, put on your SPACESUITS  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Wink  Grin

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it?

Can you feel it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYPqZlhpbQo
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
MegaPump is starting soon, put on your SPACESUITS  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Wink  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hey cc.

Pm me for signature. The code is here on thread also a few pages back.

CODES for Signatures on page 165

This is the code for Full Members

Code:
[center]
[b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0][color=#1ba6ea]  [color=#1ba6ea]I/O DIGITAL     ●●●[/color][/url]                    [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#1ba6ea]●DATA [color=#1ba6ea]STORAGE  [/color][color=#1ba6ea]●SIDEC[color=#1ba6ea]HAINS[/color][/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0] [color=#1ba6ea]▬▬▬▬▬[color=#1a9ddd]▬[color=#1894d0]▬[color=#178ac3]▬▬[color=#0f5c82]▬[color=#0e5375]▬[color=#0c4a68]▬[color=#0b415b]▬[color=#09374e]▬[color=#082e41]▬[color=#062534]▬[/url]       [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#05212f]▬[color=#072a3b]▬[color=#083246]▬[color=#093a52]▬[color=#0b425e]▬[color=#0c4b69]▬[color=#0d5375]▬[color=#0f5b81]▬[color=#10648c]▬[color=#126c98]▬[color=#1374a4]▬[color=#147caf]▬[color=#1685bb]▬[color=#178dc7]▬[color=#1895d3]▬[color=#1a9ede]▬[color=#1ba6ea]▬▬▬▬[/url]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=695855.0]  [font=arial][color=#1ba6ea]iodigital.io & [/url][url=http://www.iocoin.io/] [color=#1ba6ea]iocoin.io[/color][/url]                   [url=http://www.iodigital.io/][color=#1ba6ea]●HTML5 [color=#1ba6ea]WALLET  [/color][color=#1ba6ea]●DATA [color=#1ba6ea]STORAGE[/color]
[/center]
Activity: 656
Buy a gun!
Good job riding waves! Keep up the great work and development, don't let price discourage (or overly encourage) your temperament Smiley
Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
OK... I made the same amount on STEEM, that's my baby  Cheesy
Good luck to all
KABOOM...Thanks....lets hope the project reaches atleast $10m market cap
Im the One who Knocks.
Hi guys.....very interested about the project
Can I know when DIONS is releasing?

Thanks Smiley

ETA is 2 weeks.  So lets say some point around 10th August  give or take a few days. Then BOOM!
Hi guys.....very interested about the project
Can I know when DIONS is releasing?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
So... the main question is: why ppl are selling their IOC  Huh

it is pretty normal. After a big rise, you should see a big drop retracement
Look at what happened to Xem. Rose to 2500 then dropped down 1000 now

so we should expect IOC to drop at max to 12000 range before seeing it to move up.

So if you buy at 18k range now for day trading, you might be disappointed and cry  Grin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
http://github.com/root8/fsigDecredGUI
It seems like a decent coin you have !
The price went even lower, but recovering to 19k now.
Thinking about buying some while still cheap Wink
Im the One who Knocks.
What a fkin fail  Angry
thought youd be gone by now...daytrader....really the fkin fail is your failure to look through thread and realize that this is not a pnd but rather a solid long term project.

so you bought .64 btc worth at 25k......now its worth about .5 btc.
please, so you don't feel so bad about the $100 loss, consider it like a tuition fee for the continuing of your education in the crypto space.
You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy

I dont tend to comment on the market but overnight Poloniex listed ETC. We were hovering around 22k yesterday and It's very obvious that traders would sell IOC to ride the ETC (ethereum classic) listing. We are in the midst of very uncertain times with ETH so this seems to be a very speculative time.

We are a tight community as we have been working for over 2 years. We are not a manipulated market so what you see is what you get, is organic. The entire dev team is coding not in the market. To everyone that wants to buy ioc, I say do your research if you are looking for a long term project, please be careful as we are in a very volatile market and our project is a very long term project. We have had steady and substantial growth over the years and we are going to have market swings. The price is currently reflecting our soon to be released DIONS project, but as we said in the Q&A this is only a base and first stage of our 2nd Roadmap.

Lastly the project is not in any type of fail state the project is solid. Our blockchain is solid. If you go into the market and buy and there are swings in it that's the market. If people want to sell ioc, they will sell it when they want to sell it, it's that person's ioc and they can buy and sell it when they want to. In this markets we also have so called "whales" who can come in buy big and sell big, so with this said be careful in the markets. I personally stake my coins and can't wait for DIONS to continue on staking.

Joel,
well said and kudos to you and the whole team for your dedication and vison. the google hangout was informative and good opportunity for community to familiarize themselves with the team. Hopefully there will be more to come with the introduction of dions, chameleon and sunrise.
a side note...and more in my wheel house ...nice hat.
+1  the coin might of went down a bit, like all crypto coins do, look at Poloniex today its a Blood Bath, nearly all alts taking good beating.

At least IOC no one wants to sell much below 20k, so that speaks volumes.

Looking forward to DIONS and seeing the staking percentage rise even more.

Keep up the great work IOC team. You are miles ahead of the rest!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
What a fkin fail  Angry
thought youd be gone by now...daytrader....really the fkin fail is your failure to look through thread and realize that this is not a pnd but rather a solid long term project.

please, so you don't feel so bad about the $100 loss, consider it like a tuition fee for the continuing of your education in the crypto space.
You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy

I dont tend to comment on the market but overnight Poloniex listed ETC. We were hovering around 22k yesterday and It's very obvious that traders would sell IOC to ride the ETC (ethereum classic) listing. We are in the midst of very uncertain times with ETH so this seems to be a very speculative time.

We are a tight community as we have been working for over 2 years. We are not a manipulated market so what you see is what you get, is organic. The entire dev team is coding not in the market. To everyone that wants to buy ioc, I say do your research if you are looking for a long term project, please be careful as we are in a very volatile market and our project is a very long term project. We have had steady and substantial growth over the years and we are going to have market swings. The price is currently reflecting our soon to be released DIONS project, but as we said in the Q&A this is only a base and first stage of our 2nd Roadmap.

Lastly the project is not in any type of fail state the project is solid. Our blockchain is solid. If you go into the market and buy and there are swings in it that's the market. If people want to sell ioc, they will sell it when they want to sell it, it's that person's ioc and they can buy and sell it when they want to. In this markets we also have so called "whales" who can come in buy big and sell big, so with this said be careful in the markets. I personally stake my coins and can't wait for DIONS to continue on staking.

Joel,
well said and kudos to you and the whole team for your dedication and vison. the google hangout was informative and good opportunity for community to familiarize themselves with the team. Hopefully there will be more to come with the introduction of dions, chameleon and sunrise.
a side note...and more in my wheel house ...nice hat.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
What a fkin fail  Angry

What a fkin fail  Angry

You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy
lol... yes you do...and yes I am...btw thank you for letting me dump those .64 btc worth of IOC on you for 25k each.
What a fkin fail  Angry

You are just a fanboy... I don't care about what you say... keep it up fanboy  Cheesy
Chillax guys. There was huge buy ahead of the google hangout, so I'm sure some people bought hoping for a huge announcement and a massive spike in price. It didn't happen so they bounced, if you got in high buy some low and reduce your average cost. If not then dump and try to get rich somewhere else. I hear EthC is going to pump; good luck with it.
ethc lol...and there thought polinex was raising their standards....I guess I was wrong. (down 85%...I guess the dump come before the pump in this case)
What a fkin fail  Angry

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Chillax guys. There was huge buy ahead of the google hangout, so I'm sure some people bought hoping for a huge announcement and a massive spike in price. It didn't happen so they bounced, if you got in high buy some low and reduce your average cost. If not then dump and try to get rich somewhere else. I hear EthC is going to pump; good luck with it.
Pages:
Jump to: